The Mountain Man - Cover

The Mountain Man

Copyright© March 2009 by FelixRex

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - An orphaned loner builds a new life in the mountains he loves. He is confronted by an orphaned female and struggles with her and himself as they strive to build a new life together. The story has at least 6 parts though the first part is mainly character and plot development. Please be patient.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Slow  

The day was coming to an end. She had finally gotten enough water in the cistern – not an easy task – and the woodpile by the fireplace was full. Not a bad job for a girl her size, he noticed, not bad at all. She had possibilities.

Dinner was venison stew – again – a good, basic meal, but kind of monotonous. He watched as she got her plate and dipped out some stew but looked like she was pretty sore. I guess I worked her pretty hard today.

"That was a good days' work you did today, Julie. I guess you're entitled to the meal and another night by the fireplace."

She looked up at him and glared. "You worked me like a dog. I told you I'm not your slave. I'm not going to put up with this anymore. Tomorrow I'm leaving!"

He looked at her incredulously. "And just how are you going to get down the mountain, little missy? Do you know where you are? Do you know how to get to where you want to go? Do you know how you're going to deal with all the animals out there – especially at night? Don't kid yourself. If you go away from here, you'd better be prepared to be a meal, just like your parents! Face it, girl, you're stuck here until I take you back!"

His words were like a cold slap across her face. The glare of her expression slowly changed to one of resignation. He was right. She didn't know where she was, where she was going, and she certainly didn't want to wind up like her parents. She was trapped here and was going to have to make the best of it.

They stood across from each other staring, each feeling liked a trapped, caged animal. Neither one of them wanted the other to be around, she wanting to be gone back to her life, he wanting to have his solitary existence again.

The silence was deafening.

He broke the ice.

"All right, maybe I was a little hard on you, but you've got to help me out up here. I'm OK by myself but I don't have enough for two of us. You're just going to have to pull your weight."

Through welling tears, she replied "OK, you're right. I'm just having a pretty rough time right now. I haven't had to do all this stuff before. You're going to have to show me what needs to be done, OK?"

"That's fair enough," he said. "I haven't had anyone up here ever. I'm having a pretty hard time, too, you know. I don't get along very well with ... well, women. You're the first one I've been around since I first came up here."

She was stunned. "Didn't you tell me that you've been up here for several years?"

"Yes, almost 5 years now."

"How do you do it? I think I'd go crazy if I didn't have someone else to talk to for that long."

"Well, it's not all that bad. I do see the ranger a couple of times a year and there's the occasional hunter that I run in to. Everything considered, though, I guess you could say that it's a pretty lonely existence. I'm not that lonely, though. I like being by myself.

She considered what he said.

"Is that why you came up here, to get away from women ... girls?"

"I hadn't really thought of it that way, but maybe. They're distracting to me. I just don't know how to relate with them." Shyly, he continued. "I get these ... feelings ... when I'm around them. It's like I want to ... do things ... uhh ... really ... terrible things to them. I just don't know how to handle it ... except to ... you know ... take care of it myself..." He was getting very aroused just talking about it. He needed to get away and beat off or he was going to do something awful.

"I've ... uhh ... got to go out for a while. I'll be back. Just don't do anything stupid until I return, OK?"

"All right. Where are you going?"

"I'm just going out. You ask too many questions. Just stay here."

He almost ran out of the cabin, taking his rifle. He wasn't sure which way to go, only that he had to get away so he could relieve himself. He didn't even notice her eyes following him up the trail.

She was curious now. He had opened himself up to her and let her see a little into him and it just whetted her appetite for more. She watched him leave and decided, on a whim, that she would try to follow him.

He was so preoccupied with his rising lust that didn't even notice her behind him. Admittedly, she wasn't very close but if he had been his normally aware self, he would have sensed her with no problem at all. All he could think of was to find the high meadow and get rid of the lustful feelings inside. He reached the clearing and, putting down his rifle, dropped his pants and pulled his stiff organ out. Stroking it, he quickly reached his peak and shot stream after stream of thick, viscous fluid. His lust was relieved but not his thoughts of the girl back in the cabin. The longer she stayed, the more his lust would jeopardize her.

She watched him from a distance as he came to a clearing, stopped, and dropped his pants. He reached down and took hold of a long, hard piece of himself, the largest one that she had ever seen. She had seen pictures of penises but nothing like the one she was looking at now. It was enormous! Just then, she saw something spurting out of it. Once, twice, again and again. Thick, creamy, milky ... something ... sperm? This was what the Sex Ed teacher was trying to teach about. "Wow, this isn't anything like what the pictures showed!" she thought. "This is way more exciting!"

All of a sudden, she was aware of a moist wetness in her panties, and a pulling sensation in her stomach, and her breathing began to get ragged. She was getting aroused!

"Oops! He's pulling up his pants. I need to get back to the cabin before he sees me!"

She quickly retreated and was waiting for him when he came through the door. He appeared a little flushed but was a lot calmer than he was a few minutes ago. "I guess he didn't see me."

"Sorry I had to leave. I just remembered something that I had to do." He was struggling to regain control, and was succeeding after relieving himself.

"That's alright," she said. "I hope it wasn't anything that I did or didn't do."

Surprised, he looked at her closely. "No, it wasn't you. It was me. There are just some things that I've got to take care of myself."

"Let's call it a day, OK?" he said. "I think we've gotten enough done for now. We can start up again tomorrow."

The next few days went by uneventfully. She got used to carrying water and firewood, washing dishes and even cooking some of the meals. He showed her some edible plants that she could pick as well as some edible roots. There were berries and nuts, too, to supplement their diet. She was beginning to learn what it took to live away from civilization.

They were becoming more comfortable with each other, too. The initial hostility on his part and the terror on her part were becoming less and less. Only time would tell if they could learn to live with each other.


A pressing need had come up -- clothing. Specifically, her clothing.

Julie had brought up the subject, really, when the morning chill started becoming morning frost. His clothing, while not huge, was clearly larger than her frame and was awkward to wear. It was OK for brief periods like first getting up in the morning and going to the outhouse but not for extended wear around the cabin and working outside.

During the summer her shorts and top and underwear, of course, were not much of an issue. She could wash them at night and they would be ready in the morning. Modesty was of far less concern than it had been several weeks before. She was even somewhat comfortable with him watching her undress and had become more and more casual about it. It even amused her to let him see her fully nude, giving him brief looks at her lightly covered vagina and her erect nipples in the early morning chill. His reaction, understandably, was to develop a raging erection to complement his flushed face as he fled the cabin to take care of his urgent business. He was becoming more and more frustrated.

Clothing, though, had now become a priority. Cooler weather was now becoming a reality and she needed some warmer garments. For him it wasn't a real problem. He had skins, of course, and had fit himself using his old clothes and his own body as a pattern. It was a little awkward at times but he wound up with several functional outfits for just about any weather situation.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.