The Mountain Man
Chapter 3

Copyright© March 2009 by FelixRex

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - An orphaned loner builds a new life in the mountains he loves. He is confronted by an orphaned female and struggles with her and himself as they strive to build a new life together. The story has at least 6 parts though the first part is mainly character and plot development. Please be patient.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Slow  

This summer was much like the others, days spent in hunting, gathering and preserving food for the winter, nights spent in relaxing by the fire, reading from his modest but growing library and simply enjoying his aloneness. His routine was generally the same, changed only by the weather, the seasons, or some special needs that required his attention. Hunting and fishing were his greatest joys, and only rarely did he give any thought to the world that lay so far away.

This day he would hunt. Taking his bow and quiver of arrows, his favorite Bowie knife and Winchester rifle, he set off into a seldom traveled area of his domain. Game hadn't been hunted in this area for a while so he should be able find some good, fat targets for his troubles.

A glint of light caught his attention. It was something not usually seen in his domain so he turned aside to investigate. Approaching cautiously, he found the abandoned car and nearby, the mutilated remains of what looked like a man and a woman. Using his skills as a tracker, it quickly became apparent what happened. Both victims were tenderfeet, out of their element in the mountains and paid the price for their ignorance. Then he saw other tracks that couldn't have been made by either one of them as they were smaller.

Probably a child, from the looks of them, he thought. Most likely a girl from the way the tracks shied away from the gory scene, though not too young. She was certainly not a toddler or elementary school age but probably a teenager. It looked like she was alone and tried to find her way home. Too bad, he thought. She's probably dead by now, but he thought that he would follow the trail and at least give her a decent burial. That's the least he could do for her and her unfortunate parents.

The trail wasn't hard to follow. She wasn't trying to hide her tracks, but it was increasingly apparent that she was also succumbing to panic. There was no logic to her direction. She should have been following the tire tracks, as she started out doing, but it looked like she missed a turn. She was going deeper into the mountains, and would soon be in some real trouble.


She had to find shelter. The panic that had gripped her was abating and allowing her reasoning skills to return. Looking around, she took stock of her position. Not good, but there were some rocks into which she could squeeze herself. It might not be the best shelter but it was the best she could find. Small creatures could get to her, but the larger, more dangerous ones would have a hard time. It wasn't perfect, but at least it was something, and night was coming on. She was exhausted and sleep came quickly.

At least I made it through the night, she thought. Now I need to backtrack and see if I can find my way out of here. Leaving her little rock shelter, her bodily needs asserted. She found some privacy and relieved herself.

A little food and water, she thought. Don't eat and drink too much; it may have to last for a while.

Gathering up her stuff, she started back down the trail.


He was following her trail as it wound farther up into the rough terrain and was very surprised to see a girl coming toward him. She was alive! How she managed to keep herself safe from the predators was beyond him.

"Hello, there!" he said.

Surprised, she looked up into the eyes of a wild looking man. At least I think it's a man, she thought. He looks more like a gorilla or a bear with all that hair! But he spoke! He must be a man.

She wasn't sure if he was a savior or not.

"Can you speak?" he asked. "Are you related to those people back there?"

"I ... I ... They were my ... par ... parents..."

The shock of seeing him, of being 'rescued' was too much for her. She fainted.


After a while she awakened, somewhat disoriented. He was close by, watching her, not sure of what to do. She would probably want to go home, but he wasn't sure that he wanted to have anything to do with people again. He would have to take her to his cabin.

"You're a long way from civilization. If you want to go home, I can take you as far as the ranger station, but not today. It's getting late and the night is pretty dangerous out here."

"I don't have anyone to go to, mister. I'm an only-child and all my other relatives are gone. I ... I ... don't know what to do or where to go."

That revelation stunned him. He understood all about being alone but he wasn't sure if he was ready to have someone, especially this girl, invade his lonely world. He would have to deal with that later, though. It was getting late and both of them needed to get to a place of safety. If they got started now, they could be in his cabin before it got too dark.

As they walked, he noticed that she didn't seem to walk or act like a city-dweller. She looked around and noticed her surroundings and took careful, measured steps – not at all like the panic-stricken movements that he saw in her flight from the scene of her parents' death.

I guess I would be a little panicked too, he thought, if I had just witnessed both of my parents killed and eaten before my eyes. Not a pretty thing to see.

Being with someone who knew the mountains probably gave her a sense of protection and more confidence, he continued. She might like being up here for a while.

NO! She can't stay up here. This is MY domain! I don't want anyone up here with me. I just want to be left alone.

"Come on, get a move on, or we'll be out here when the big animals come out. I don't think you want to wind up like your parents, do you?"

"No I don't, but I'm not scared of that now. It looks like you know a lot more about these mountains than I do, and I'm sure that you won't let any harm come to either one of us."

"Well, you've got that right. By the way, what's your name? I don't want to keep calling you 'sweetheart'."

"It's Juliette, but I prefer Julie. What's yours?"

"It's ... uh, Tom."

"What's the matter, don't you remember your own name?"

"Of course I do, but it's just that it's been several years since I've even been asked. I've been up here alone for so long, I can hardly remember when the last time that I've even seen another human. I like it that way."

"Oh. Why did you come up here, anyway? I don't know if I could stand being up here all alone."

"You know, for someone who almost got eaten by a bear, you sure are chatty. I might just have to find another one and see if he wants a snack."

Horrified, Julie quickly shut up. She wasn't sure if he was kidding or not. She was only trying to make conversation, but he made it pretty plain that he didn't want to talk. They continued on the trail in silence. In a couple of more hours they arrived at his cabin.

It was a rough cabin, but not a rude one. True, it didn't have the finish of a house in a town, but it appeared to be well-built and strong. The front porch even had some hand-made furniture, a rocking chair and a swing.

Inside, there was only one room. There was a large fireplace at the right end of the cabin with a table and a chair nearby, some shelves with some books on them, a pantry-like area that served as a storage place for canned and preserved foods, a sink area for food preparation, a good-sized bed made by hand from readily available materials, and something that looked like a shower, but without a door of any kind – and no bathroom...

She looked around, taking everything in, but not saying anything. After all, this wasn't her place, and she didn't plan on being here for very long.

"Are you hungry, Julie? It's been a long walk and I know you must be tired."

"Yes, I am, thank you. I ... uh ... need to go ... um ... you know."

"Huh? Oh, it's out back. I guess you've never seen an outhouse before, huh?"

"Well, no but I've heard of them. Is there any toilet paper out there?"

"I don't have a lot of conveniences up here. I usually use some moss to wipe with. There's some near the outhouse. Just grab a handful on your way in."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.