The Mountain Man
Chapter 2

Copyright© March 2009 by FelixRex

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - An orphaned loner builds a new life in the mountains he loves. He is confronted by an orphaned female and struggles with her and himself as they strive to build a new life together. The story has at least 6 parts though the first part is mainly character and plot development. Please be patient.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Slow  

She was lost.

The day had started out so well. She and her parents had gone up into the mountains on a day trip, getting "close to nature" as her father had said. The car was a good one but not suited for the rough terrain into which her father had gone. A large rock in the middle of the trail followed by an unexpected dip had torn a hole in the crankcase and the car's lifeblood, the oil, had rushed out onto the unforgiving ground.

They were stranded.

They were a long way from home or any semblance of civilization, for that fact. They were in the wilderness. The cell phones that her parents carried were useless, being too far out of range of any cell towers. Her father had managed to remember to take some emergency food and water with them, but it wasn't enough to sustain all of them for long. It was getting late in the afternoon when he decided to walk for help.

He left his wife and almost sixteen-year-old daughter in the car as he started back down the trail. Unfortunately, the man didn't see or hear the large bear that was watching his next meal walking toward him. The surprise on the man's face quickly turned to horror as the bear caught him and started eating him alive. His wife saw what was happening and unwisely tried to come to his aid. Her courageous but foolish act only gave the bear more food for his voracious appetite. The girl watched in horror as her parents were devoured by the wild animal. The grisly tableau was quickly played out as the bear left to digest his prey.

The car offered her some protection, but after a while the needs of nature forced her outside so that she could relieve herself. Tentatively, she opened the door and got out. The bear was long gone so she quickly squatted and relieved her engorged bladder. Feeling a little better, she got back into the car and ate a little of the food and took a small drink. She knew enough about survival to eat sparingly. That food and water was going to have to last her for a long time.

It was dark now. The sounds of the night were all around her as the nocturnal hunters came out, searching for meat that would ensure their survival. Some of them even came up to the car but weren't able to coax her out. At a primal level, she knew that her survival was up to her alone and the protection of the car was her only hope. Sleep and rest were now necessary.

Night slowly gave way to a breaking dawn as she woke up. The horror of the previous day came flooding to her memory and she cried deeply over her loss. Her parents were gone and she was truly alone.

As the day unfolded she became aware that the bear that had eaten her parents was gone. She didn't know that it was in a cave some distance away, and wouldn't bother anyone or anything for a few more days. Rescue was now on her mind and she either had to wait or take matters into her own hands. She chose the latter.

Taking her meager supplies, she started back down the trail that her now-dead father had unwisely taken his family. Passing by the site of the attack and viewing her parents remains caused her to vomit. The seriousness of her situation came back to her in terrifying clarity. She started to run down the trail but wasn't sure if this was the way that her father had come. On and on she ran, looking desperately for any sign of civilization, but there was nothing. Little did she know that she had taken a wrong turn and was actually going farther away from civilization. The trail became more indistinct and finally disappeared altogether.

She was lost; not only lost and alone but in immediate danger. Night was fast approaching and she realized that she had no protection at all. The nocturnal predators would feast well tonight.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.