Sally & Jill - Cover

Sally & Jill

by NymphWriter

Copyright© 2012 by NymphWriter

Erotica Sex Story: When their normal movie night is down to just the two of them, two friends discover the joys of womanly love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   First   .

It wasn't unusual for someone to insist on renting a porn movie for the Saturday night viewing party; and usually it was Bob. Sometimes it was so bad that they spent more time laughing at the bad acting and poor plot line then becoming aroused by the film. The small group of close friends: Bob, Sally, Jill, and Kathy, had been enjoying this weekly ritual for several months. Now, if the porn movie were good enough, they'd all masturbate alone later – except for Jill, who would climax during the film, but wouldn't say anything as she feared being embarrassed and teased by her friends. The viewing party would be held at a different person's house every week so no one had to always be the host. They knew the rules, what happened at viewing parties, stayed at viewing parties. However, the only thing that ever happened was the one time the girls begged Bob to show them his cock so they could see if his was as big as the actor on the screen. It turned out his was bigger, and he was rewarded with three sets of hands stroking him to full climax. The four friends never went any further for fear of destroying the great friendship they shared.

One Saturday night, Bob and Kathy had dates (though, not with each other) and would have to miss the weekly movie show. Sally and Jill decided to go on without them, as neither had dates, and they both didn't want to sit home alone. It was Jill's turn to be the host, so ordered a pizza and met Sally at the video store. They rented a few movies, including one new porno they had never heard of before, and headed back to Jill's place. Together, they watched the movies and ate dinner, laughing at the comedies and crying though the tearjerkers. Since there was no Bob, they had more control over the choice of films. Once the pizza was gone, they decided to put in the porno DVD and see what they had rented. It didn't take long for the first sex scene to appear, and to their shock it was a lesbian sex scene. They watched the two women do things they'd never even seen done before, and before long, they were both somewhat aroused. Like any porn film, there was more bad dialogue, and more lesbian sex.

"What was the name of this movie?" asked Sally grabbing her cell phone.

"Ugh, 'Girls Just Want to Have Fun 2, '" said Jill giggling.

Sally put her phone down and asked, "You're kidding, right?"

"Nope, see," said Jill handing her the box.

Sally looked at the box and giggled. "Well, they certainly are having fun now aren't they."

"Yeah they are," said Jill, shifting her weight as she felt herself becoming more aroused.

Sally looked at Jill and asked, "Is this turning you on?"

Jill bushed and said, "What? No! Of course not."

"Yes it is," said Sally. "I didn't know you were a lesbo."

"I'm not!" snapped Jill. "I like guys."

"But seeing these women is turning you on," said Sally. "Tell me, do I turn you on?"

Jill looked at Sally and noticed she too seemed aroused by the film. "I don't know, I've never thought of you like that before."

"Can I tell you a secret Jill?" asked Sally.

"Sure," said Jill.

"I prefer girls more than boys," Sally said smiling.

"Really?" asked Jill. "But what about Bob?"

"He's a friend," said Sally. "I mean, he's a great guy, but that day we stroked him off, I didn't enjoy it as much as you two did."

"I thought it was because he was our friend," said Jill.

"That was part of it," said Sally. "But see, I have always been attracted to girls, for as long as I can remember."

"Wow," said Jill. "I had no idea."

"It's not something I brag about," said Sally. "I wasn't sure how you or Kathy would react. I mean, Bob would find it hot, but you two, I just wasn't sure you'd still like me."

"Why?" asked Jill. "We're still friends aren't we?"

"Well yes," said Sally. "But admitting you like those that are the same as you, well, not everyone can be so understanding."

Jill looked at Sally and smiled. "I think it's wonderful. I've always wanted a lesbian friend, now I know I've always had one."

"You really don't hate me?" asked Sally.

"Why would I?" said Jill. "You're still the same Sally I've known for years, aren't you?"

Jill hugged her friend tightly. Sally smiled in relief and said, "Yes, I guess I am."

"Well all right then," said Jill releasing Sally from her hug. "Now stop being so silly."

Sally moved in a bit closer to Jill and said, "But tell me the truth now Jill, this film is turning you on, isn't it?"

Jill blushed and said, "Yeah, it is."

Sally smiled and said, "There is nothing to be embarrassed about. I tend to get aroused by hetro scenes if they last long enough. Mind you not the actual fucking, but the oral action makes me so wet."

"So, I'm not a freak?" asked Jill.

"Far from it," said Sally. "Have you ever wondered what it would feel like with a woman?"

"Sure," said Jill. "I mean, hasn't everyone?"

Sally giggled and said, "You have a valid point there."

Sally gently touched Jill's cheek, stroking it softly. Jill purred under her touch and said, "That feel nice."

"Want to feel something even nicer?" asked Sally.

"Sure," said Jill.

Sally leaned over and gently kissed Jill's full, pouty lips. At first Jill didn't respond, but then, she returned the kiss and the two women slipped their tongues into the other's mouth. Their tongues danced in their erotic coupling for several minutes, then Jill pulled away panting.

"Wow!" Jill gasped, pushing a strand of her long blond her behind her ear. "That's ... that's incredible."

"Thanks," said Sally, her green eyes sparkling. "You were pretty good too."

"Thanks," said Jill. "But, why did you kiss me?"

Sally giggled and stroked Jill's blond hair. "Because I wanted to, silly."

Jill looked into Sally's green eyes. To Jill, Sally so was beautiful with her, auburn hair, firm body, large breasts, and firm ass. Sally could have anyone, and now, she was kissing her. "You ... you wanted to ... to kiss ... me?"

Sally looked at the shocked Jill and smiled. She had wanted this luscious creature with long blond hair, bright blue eyes, breasts as large if not larger than hers, and a lovely heart shaped ass for years. She knew man or woman would love to be with her, and tonight was her chance.

"Jill, if I didn't want to, I wouldn't have done it."

With that said, Sally kissed Jill again. She was rewarded with Jill's luscious mouth and tongue eagerly wanting her in return. Had the movie not already aroused Jill, Sally's kisses would have for sure. Jill wrapped her arms around Sally, and in turn, Sally wrapped her arms around her. The two women kissed for several minutes more, when Sally whispered in Jill's ear, "Have you ever wanted to feel a woman's touch?"

Jill jerked back in surprise and said, "What?"

Sally smiled and said, "I've wanted to make love to you since we first met, but I was afraid to scare you off. Please Jill; let me show you womanly love."

"But, I'm not gay," said Jill.

"I know," said Sally. "We call it being bi-curious and there is nothing wrong with it. Please Jill; let me help you explore your natural curiosity."

Jill looked deep into the beautiful green eyes looking back at her with desire and longing. It was true, she was very curious about how it would feel to be with a woman, but she feared she would become a lesbian and never want a man again.

"I don't know."

"Afraid I'll convert you?" giggled Sally.

Jill looked shocked with this statement. "How did you know?"

Sally began laughing, then said, "Oh you silly girl. It doesn't work like that. That's a silly as a guy thinking if he fucks a lesbian she'll convert and become straight. It doesn't work that way. If you were gay, I'd think you'd know it by now. It's okay to be curious. I was too, once."

"What do you mean?" asked Jill.

"I've had sex with a guy before," said Sally. "All it did was confirm what I already knew. I am glad I did it though, as it answered the one burning question I had."

"Which was?"

"What it was like," said Sally. "Now I understand."

"So, if we were to, do more, I won't wake up gay?" asked Jill.

Sally laughed again and said, "Not unless you were before. But if you don't want to Jill, I won't force you."

Jill thought for a moment then asked, "You promise?"

Sally drew an X over her heart and said, "Cross my heart."

Jill smiled and said, "Okay Sally. What do we do first?"

Sally smiled and said, "Let's just watch the video, and we'll just take it slow."

Jill snuggled into Sally's arms and they watched the film. More bad dialogue and soon, more lesbian sex played out. Sally rubbed Jill's arms at first, then, slowly, slid her hand to Jill's firm breast. She could feel the erect nipple under the fabric of bra and blouse as she gently caressed her firm and soft flesh. Jill let out a soft moan as Sally worked. Slowly, Sally began to unbutton Jill's blouse, while still massaging the firm breast under her deft fingers. Jill shifted to give Sally better access, and Sally took full advantage of this. Once her blouse was open, Sally saw the lacy black bra covering the two lovely orbs and resisted the urge to rip it off her luscious body, but rather, began to massage the two at the same time. Jill moaned louder and pressed her breasts into Sally's hands.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.