Tom - Naked in School
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2012 by jamesbreitbart

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - High-school sophomore Tom Stanford gets selected for the Naked in School Program. So does the freshman he has a crush on. Will Tom come out of the closet voluntarily, or will his suddenly visible penis out him, and if he does, what will be the reaction of the rest of the school?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Gay   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   School   Nudism  

Friday, September 1, 2006

I woke up, grabbed my shower, and headed downstairs for breakfast. Dad had gotten home late last night and was brewing coffee.

"I hear you got picked for the program this week," he said.

"Yeah," I replied.

"How'd it go?"

"Good," I said, "I have a date Sunday with the freshman who did it this week, and I got a job at Goldhirsch's."

"How did you swing that?"

"He wants naked waiters. Since he hired us his business has really picked up a lot."

"I bet that will die down again once the novelty wears off. Still, it's nice to hear of an independent business doing well. So, are you going to be naked for tomorrow's soccer game?"

"Almost, I get to wear cleats and an athletic cup, for safety and stuff."

"If you're not going to be wearing a shirt, how can they tell what team you're on?"

"Dunno, guess they'll just have to remember the naked guy is playing for Clymer."

"What happens if there's a program participant on the other team?"

"We're playing Intercourse, they don't have the program over there, guess they don't want the Amish seeing a bunch of naked kids and tipping their buggies over."

Dad chuckled, "Well, have a nice day."

I stuffed some gym shoes into my backpack and headed out the door. Roy was waiting for me.

When we got to Art's house it was time for our by now daily ritual of giving each other head. I began by licking Art's balls. "Oh God that feels good!" he shouted, and I shifted my attention to his engorged cockhead. He began to caress my head, and continued moaning in pleasure as I sucked him. Finally, he shot strings of hot, salty cum down my throat, and we switched positions.

He cupped my balls in his hands as he took my cock deep into his mouth. He then took my penis out of his mouth and kissed the tip before sucking my balls. "Fuck yeah," I moaned as he resumed sucking. As he slowed down, he began running his tongue over my shaft, which brought me straight up to the edge. He paused briefly and sat up to kiss me before returning to my expectant cock. Finally, I came, flooding his mouth with spurts of my semen.

We got to school and I headed for history class, which turned out to be fairly uneventful. Before long it was time for the class I had been dreading: gym.

I made my way to the locker room and pulled on my shoes as a crowd of girls filled the room. By the time I got my shoes tied they had already begun to tease me. Several of them started caressing my unresponsive penis. "Sorry girls, you're just not my type," I said, and tried to leave the room. I couldn't, as they pressed around me and began rubbing their bodies against mine.

"Stay awhile, and let us convert you," one said, trying to sound sexy.

"Sorry, my boyfriend wouldn't like it," I responded, eliciting laughter from the segment of the class that wasn't trying to torment me. Finally, Mrs. Thigpen showed up to shoo everybody out of the locker room.

I was glad that I'd thought to bring shoes, as we were doing the mile run. I finished before most of the class, and decided to take another lap. David's class was on the track too. I ran up beside him and slowed down to match his pace.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.