Tom - Naked in School - Cover

Tom - Naked in School

Copyright© 2012 by jamesbreitbart

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - High-school sophomore Tom Stanford gets selected for the Naked in School Program. So does the freshman he has a crush on. Will Tom come out of the closet voluntarily, or will his suddenly visible penis out him, and if he does, what will be the reaction of the rest of the school?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Gay   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   School   Nudism  

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Since I would be wearing clothes today, I had to get up a little earlier. I showered and threw on a pair of khaki pants and a polo shirt. However, I stayed barefoot; I didn't want to lose anymore shoes. I headed downstairs and gulped down breakfast while waiting for Roy to show up.

Roy was already naked when he pulled into my driveway; he wasn't going on the field trip. Viv was likewise naked, but Art was clothed in sneakers, a t-shirt, and board shorts. When we got to school, we sat down on the field trip bus together.

"Have you thought any more about last night?" he asked.

I held his hand by way of answer and we continued holding hands until we got to Philadelphia. We got out of the bus and proceeded through the visitor's center. After touring Independence Hall, we were let loose in the museum. Art and I hung around at a statue of Ben Franklin.

"So you're ready?" he asked.

"Ready as I'll ever be." I responded.

We held hands again on our way back to the bus. A few people gave us funny looks. Art put his arm around me once we sat down and I laid my head on his shoulder.

When we got to school, Dr. Corbett was waiting for us with boxes for our clothes. We stripped down, and then I turned to Art and kissed him. We held each other for a few moments.

Finally, Dr. Corbett broke the silence. "Well, this is certainly interesting. You boys head on to class." We held hands on the way to lunch, and we were both beginning to get stiff. We grabbed our food and sat down next to each other. When we finished eating Art looked at me.

"I have an idea," he said, and began stroking my cock. Soon we were lost to the world as our only focus became the pleasure we were giving one another. Art grimace as I sped up. I began panting as the pleasure overwhelmed me. Soon I spurted, covering Art's crotch and thighs with my semen. He came too, and we kissed once more, basking in the warmth of our mutual pleasure.

Finally, we came back down to Earth and noticed a crowd staring at us. "Goddamn perverts," one guy spat out, and turned away disgustedly. This seemed to break the spell, and the rest of the crowd began to disperse.

"Don't worry about him," one girl said before leaving.

I turned back around as Roy started laughing "Dude, you've really got some balls," he said.

"You hadn't already noticed that?" I retorted, and we all burst out laughing. Lunch ended and we headed for third bell. Fortunately, our Spanish teacher had run out of body parts for me and Viv to demonstrate, and we got a break from the attention.

When school let out I headed to the locker rooms to get ready for practice. I put on my athletic cup and sat down on a bench to tie my cleats.

Roy walked up to me. "Your performance in lunch seems to have attracted a lot of attention."

"I kind of figured it would," I responded.

"Just be careful, I overheard some guys talking about beating you up."

"Shit, well, thanks for the heads up."

"Any time, and if anything happens, you know I've got your back." Some of the other guys on the team murmured agreement.

After soccer practice, Roy drove me home. Ricky was playing in the yard; I noticed he had got a few of his friends to follow him in going naked. I rushed through my homework and grabbed my bike to ride to Goldhirsch's. On my way into town, I waved at several of the neighbors. Mrs. Rock called out to me. "Are you doing that naked in school program?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.