Watching Julie
Chapter 23: Finale

Copyright© 2012 by Bondi Beach

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23: Finale - My spouse and I like to watch other people having sex. We're not pushing anyone into anything, but there are some possibilities we'd like to explore. Heads up: there's a little mm in this story in Chapter Five, but it's clearly marked so you can skip it if you want. Some of the characters have the same names as in my other stories, but they're not the same people. I like the names, that's all. There is some overlap in themes, however. This is a fantasy. It never happened! (To me, anyway.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I don't know if this is going to be a let down or not, but I'm about at the point where I'm going to wind up this story. First, the good news. Or maybe it's bad news, I'm not sure. We never did touch Julie sexually. Came close, once in the middle of winter in front of the fire on a rainy night, not unlike Christmas Eve, and once just before she left for college the following summer.

Each time was a thrill, I won't kid you, and each time I teetered on the brink. She wanted us, she wanted me, I think, but there was that last little bit of uncertainty, I could see it in her eyes, that held me back. Oh, I really wanted her. I wanted to fuck her and fill her and spray her and eat her until she couldn't stand it, but I also wanted to love her and cherish her and let her be her own person. I couldn't bring myself to betray her, to hurt her in a way we couldn't recover from. Lee and I had to be happy with the play times we'd had with her and the boys and Mary.

Maybe if I hadn't cared so much, or maybe if she had been more certain of herself, I don't know. But our great joy was being able to hug her and squeeze her and wish her the best of luck as we left her that day in front of her freshman dorm, ready to take on everything and everybody.

World, look out. Julie's coming.


The funny thing was, with Matt it turned out to be a little bit of a different story. It was quite evident from her reaction at Christmas that my spouse was impressed with what she saw. She liked it even more when I told her what I'd seen on Christmas morning in the kitchen, Stephanie bent over a chair while she took Matt from behind, then sucking me, then taking Matt again.

"He's big, isn't he?"

She was whispering into my chest one morning as we were lying in a post-coital daze.

"Very."

"Mary told me he knows how to use it, too."

"That's pretty evident from what I saw."

"Do you think..." her voice trailed off.

I looked down at her.

"Think what?"

"Maybe some experimenting sometime?"

I looked at my spouse carefully.

"You mean, you?"

She looked away.

"Well, maybe if Mary were there, too."

I kissed her.

"He's a big boy, sweetie. He can decide. To judge by what we saw and what we've heard over the years, he seems to be pretty popular and he never leaves an unhappy girl in his wake."

I kissed her again.

"I'd say, go for it."

I paused.

"Although I'm not sure I want to be there if it happens. Not sure Matt would want me to be there, either. I'd like you to tell me all about it, though. Can you do that?"

"Yes, I think I can."

There matters stood until the following summer. Matt came to stay for a couple of weeks not long after we'd sent Julie off to begin her freshman year. We spent most of our time out at the pool in the afternoons, going through gallons of iced tea and more gallons of sun screen.

Lee teased him, no other way of saying it. Not only was she mostly sunbathing topless, we did a little skinny-dipping, too, sometimes when Matt was there, sometimes not. Things came to a head, so to speak, one day in the second week where I had to be away overnight to do a presentation my boss had been planning on doing until he fell and broke his ankle. It was a last-minute thing, and I was at the airport early in the morning and wouldn't be back until late the second day.

When I got to the house after a long flight that afternoon, I was met by a flushed and horny spouse who practically dragged me into the bedroom and had her way with me. Twice. I was catching my breath after the second round when I heard her laugh.

"Well, pal, I found out."

"Found out what?"

"He's good."

"Matt, you mean?"

"Yup."

At my glance, she laughed again.

"No, he didn't fuck me."

Another laugh, almost a snort.

"Almost, though. It was close."

"Spill."

"Well, you won't be surprised to learn that Mary was the catalyst. You know she sent Stephanie off a few days ago. When she heard Matt was back in town you probably couldn't have kept her away with lions at the gate.

"She came over this morning, late, and we had an early lunch. We sat around for a bit, then decided on a swim. You know Mary, it had to be in the nude, of course.

"So there the two of us were, naked as jaybirds, sunning after swimming, when Matt came back from wherever he'd been. I heard the patio door slide open, and when I opened my eyes, there he was, stripping off his clothes and heading for the pool.

"The splash woke Mary up out of her doze, and she rolled over to watch him do a couple of laps. I swear, David, I could see her pussy getting wet and watch her tongue hanging out.

"When he finished, he levered himself out of the pool and came over to us, water streaming off him all over, including from that dick of his. Mary couldn't take her eyes off it.

"He flopped down between us, a big grin on his face. Turned to me and kissed me on the cheek, then the other way and kissed Mary. Not the same kiss, you can bet on that."

She stretched and I heard a couple of muscles pop.

"Well, by this time I think I was as wet as Mary and I tell you, I couldn't wait to see what would come next. I didn't know whether I wanted him to take me first, then Mary, or the other way around. Oh, that's a lie, I knew I wanted him, I just didn't really know whether I really truly wanted that to happen.

"His kiss with Mary went on and on, and I could see him moving, humping himself against her hip as they swapped tongues and attempted to clean each other's tonsils.

"In a couple of minutes he lifted himself up and settled himself between her thighs, all without breaking the kiss, it seemed like. He stayed quiet for a minute or two, then I saw her wrap her legs around his butt and kind of pull him inside her. He didn't resist, that's for sure.

"He pulled out and re-positioned himself, then slid all the way home, socketing himself as far as he could get inside her, it looked like to me. And he began fucking her, long smooth strokes, and she was loving every one of them.

"I was feeling kind of left out, so I scootched over beside her until we were hip-to-hip. She even turned her head to kiss me, but I could tell she was concentrating on the feel of his cock in her pussy, filling her, reaming her, and she was loving every minute of that, no doubt about it.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.