Watching Julie - Cover

Watching Julie

Copyright© 2012 by Bondi Beach

Chapter 22: Matt

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22: Matt - My spouse and I like to watch other people having sex. We're not pushing anyone into anything, but there are some possibilities we'd like to explore. Heads up: there's a little mm in this story in Chapter Five, but it's clearly marked so you can skip it if you want. Some of the characters have the same names as in my other stories, but they're not the same people. I like the names, that's all. There is some overlap in themes, however. This is a fantasy. It never happened! (To me, anyway.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

We had a small Christmas party that year. It doesn't get super cold where we are, no snow, thank goodness, but there's usually ice on the puddles the morning after a rain.

On those dark days, the fireplace is the center of our house. People are like cats that way. Start a fire, and before you know it the cats have appeared. Before long everyone who doesn't have something to do elsewhere has shown up, too.

Some like tea, some like hot chocolate. The cats are out of luck, of course, but the rest of us get to enjoy our preferred treat. So that's where we were that night when Mary called. I heard only Lee's side of the conversation, but it didn't take a brain surgeon or a clairvoyant to understand that Mary was upset.

"So?" I asked my spouse when she hung up.

"It's Jeff. He has to travel over Christmas."

"What? You're kidding."

"Yeah. Apparently it's some super deal his boss has been cooking up for months."

"Who does business over Christmas, anyway?"

"Not on Christmas Day, apparently, but they have to get there and prepare in advance because their presentation is the day after Christmas."

This sounded pretty strange to me, and for a moment I wondered whether Jeff was being straight with Mary. He didn't really have any incentive for that, though, considering the permissive parts of their relationship. I mean, if one of your kinks is getting off on seeing your wife come home covered in another guy's cum, what isn't out of bounds? Mary hadn't given us details, but apparently Jeff had a few things he liked to do with others as well.

So, no, that wasn't it.

"I invited her and Stephanie to stay over with us Christmas Eve and for Christmas dinner, too."

We always had our Christmas dinner on Christmas Day in the afternoon. My horny little mind immediately began thinking of possibilities.

"Matt will be here, you know," I reminded her.

"I know."

She laughed.

"In fact, I'm counting on it."

She kissed me.

"One more male will come in handy, don't you think?"

Possibilities here. Good ones, I was thinking.

"Why, yes I do."

I kissed her and cupped her breast under her sweater.

"Yes, I do," I repeated.

Matt arrived on schedule two days before Christmas. The usual airport mob scene, but he survived that and made it through the scrum in one piece.

You know how there are some people who, literally, light up a room? Someone who everyone feels better around, who makes people feel good? Well, Matt is that kind of kid. He's not a kid anymore, of course. He's no shrinking violet, either. I've said it before: I'm pretty sure he'd gotten more than his fair share of pussy in high school, but he somehow moved from girl to girl leaving only happy females in his wake.

Perhaps that's not entirely unheard-of when you think about it, but the other and remarkable thing was that guys liked him, too. He didn't do the stud loutish jock thing. He played sports, but sports weren't his life. We've all known guys for whom that big game, and the high point of their lives, was in high school, and it's been pretty much down hill for them ever since then. Not Matt. No, the kid seemed to go from strength to strength.

I mentioned the moms earlier. Oh, yeah, the moms. I'm pretty sure he had more than one or two moms in high school, too. Maybe even daughters and their moms in a couple of cases. Once again, though, he left only satisfied women behind him. Lee never said anything, but I think at least one or two of those women had shared their happy stories with her. I'm not sure, either, whether that made Lee jealous. I didn't want to ask.

It rained heavily on the day before Christmas. Fortunately, we'd made it over to the local Christmas tree lot one day earlier. That's the great thing about going to get your tree late. You don't have to spend a lot of time picking a tree, because there aren't very many left.

My spouse was a fanatic about doing some special dishes for Christmas, just as she was about Thanksgiving, her mushroom ragout being one of those things, so it didn't take a lot of arm-twisting on my part to persuade her to let our local gourmet pizza shop do the honors on Christmas eve. We were regular customers as well as generous tippers, so we never had to wait very long. Julie and William, who along with Mark had shown up earlier in the afternoon, put together a gigantic salad. With that, the pizza, and Diet Coke we had the three major food groups covered.

We also had some wine for later. Sure, the kids were underage, but no one was driving anywhere tonight and they were under adult supervision.


I sat there, my arm around Lee, warm, my stomach full, relaxed and happy. I was almost asleep when Mary stirred from her spot leaning back against an easy chair between Stephanie's legs. Mary twisted around to look back at Steph. Whatever signal passed between them was evidently the one Mary had been waiting for, because she turned to Mark and smiled and crooked her finger at him. Mark must have been waiting too, because with a little wave at Stephanie he crawled over beside Mary and kissed her.

It was a long kiss, and by the end of it Mary was a little more flushed and her sweater rose and fell as she breathed, in and out, in and out. That was only a break, though, and when they resumed I saw Mark's hand disappear under her sweater has he found her boob. He broke the kiss and moved to Mary's neck.

I twitched when I felt Lee's hand on my thigh, but I knew what she was up to, or hoped I did, so I opened my legs a little. Glanced over to see William and Julie, side-by-side on the carpet, doing their best to imitate the example set by Mark and Mary. My cock, already responding to my spouse's fingers, took another leap when William drew back a little and pushed Julie's sweater up and over her breasts. I guess tonight was a no-bra night. Just like Mary, Julie had skipped one, to the evident delight of William. To my delight, too, to be honest.

William didn't waste a moment in devouring Julie's boobs, moving from one to the other, biting her nipples, setting off her wriggles and eliciting some moans, too. Julie had her eyes closed, but just as I turned back to Lee she opened them and looked directly at me. We smiled. I got the message, "Look at me," loud and clear. I smiled some more and turned to her mother.

Matt so far hadn't moved, although I could tell he was interested by the log he apparently was concealing under his sweats. I hadn't seen him nude in a while, but I remembered that he was no slouch in the size department. Yes, women say size doesn't matter, that it's what the guy does with it, but unless you're carrying around a horse cock, which scares girls, especially smaller ones, they're all interested in size, and larger is better than smaller, no doubt about that.

I kind of lost track of things for a few minutes as Lee's hand found its way inside my loose trousers and I did my best to stick my tongue down her throat. The hell with his, I thought, and broke free from her for a moment to skin my trousers down. Decided to keep my boxers on, for now, anyway, and turned to the task of baring as much of my spouse as I could. I got her sweater off to discover that she'd also skipped her bra tonight. What was this? Some kind of coordinated campaign, or did the minds of horny women all work in the same way? No matter, and it didn't take more than a moment to get her down on the sofa, her breasts bare, so I could kiss her properly and get my lips around her luscious nipples, standing proud and ready for my lips.

"How far does this go?"

I'd paused for a moment to whisper in my spouse's ear. I wasn't entirely certain she'd hear me, because she was panting with her hand inside my boxers and, to tell the truth, I was having trouble concentrating on this myself.

"All the way, pal. All the way."

I didn't know exactly what that meant but I had no intention of stopping. I returned to her lips, our tongues doing their duel as I thrust myself against her hand. Broke off again to strip off her sweats and her panties at the same time. I had her nude, but the room was warm and the firelight made golden patterns of light and shadow on her curves. We'd turned the lights down low to improve the mood, and the fire and some candles were just the right touch.

I moved down from the sofa to the carpet and swung her legs so she faced me. Her pussy was there for the taking, or the eating, I should say, and I didn't waste any time in diving right in. Her gasps told me I'd found the right spot. When she pulled on my hair I looked up, figuring she was ready to have me inside her, but that wasn't it. She was looking to the side.

By now Mark had stripped Mary and Matt had joined them. Stephanie, all by her lonesome, was sitting in a chair to the side, but she'd shed enough clothes to be comfortable. As I watched, Julie beckoned her over to where William, now nude himself, was settled comfortably between her thighs. Apparently they still weren't going all the way, but he was a practiced pussy-eater, that was certain. Probably he'd picked up some tips from Mark, maybe, or perhaps it was a natural talent.

Stephanie swung her legs over Julie's face and Julie was the connection between William and Stephanie, eating and being eaten. That's always struck me as tough to do, stay focused, I mean. I can happily fuck a woman who's eating another or sucking some guy's cock, but that's just me on one end of the triad. It's the person in the middle with the problem of doing and being done to, but I let it go. Clearly Julie had things well in hand, or in mouth, as it were.

All this in a flash, until I realized that those three weren't what attracted my spouse. No, she was staring at Matt, now nude and rampant, his cock looking huge, kneeling beside Mary. Mark had finished eating Mary and now had her knees up and his cock all the way inside. Mary's breasts were moving with each thrust, and she motioned Matt closer and took as much of him as she could into her mouth. It didn't look like quite the right angle to me. I like the woman's tongue flat on the underside of my cock, and being off to the side meant that Matt couldn't quite get it all the way in, but he didn't seem to mind.

"That's what I want. Get up here and fuck my mouth."

Fleetingly it occurred to me I was a substitute cock and that maybe Lee wanted Matt in her mouth, but I still wasn't about to pass up an invitation like that one. I pulled my spouse down onto the carpet and knee-walked up and fed her my dick. Once enveloped in her warm wet mouth, I fucked her. I fucked her mouth. I didn't wait for her to suck, I stuck my cock as far down her throat as I could and withdrew. Then again, and again and again.

She poked me to get me to stop.

"When you're ready, I want you to come on my face."

I could do that. A couple of more strokes was all I needed. I pulled out.

"Now. Here it comes."

I could barely get the words out as I felt the rush and throbbed and spasmed and spurted, covering her forehead, her cheek and her mouth. She licked what she could and when I presented my softening dick to her lips, took me in and cleaned me. When she finished, I moved back down and took her into my arms. She stayed there for a moment, then turned to watch the others. I spooned into her backside and reached around to cup a breast and looked over her shoulder.

We'd been just ahead of Matt, because as we got settled he did the same to Mary as I'd done to his mother, and fountained onto Mary's face. She squinted for a moment to keep from getting it in her eye, then opened her eyes and smiled at him. He moved away a little, then leaned down to kiss her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.