Watching Julie
Chapter 21: Indian Summer Follies

Copyright© 2012 by Bondi Beach

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21: Indian Summer Follies - My spouse and I like to watch other people having sex. We're not pushing anyone into anything, but there are some possibilities we'd like to explore. Heads up: there's a little mm in this story in Chapter Five, but it's clearly marked so you can skip it if you want. Some of the characters have the same names as in my other stories, but they're not the same people. I like the names, that's all. There is some overlap in themes, however. This is a fantasy. It never happened! (To me, anyway.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

We had the longest Indian summer that year. By the end of October we still had temperatures in the 70s in the afternoon, sunny day after sunny day. The kids had school, of course, and water polo practice, but we figured we'd keep the pool open maybe until Thanksgiving, even. This was California. We had no intention of actually heating the pool, not through the winter, but we decided we'd stretch it as far as we could.

We'd had a quick conversation with Julie after she'd sent us that e-mail about Stephanie.

"You guys OK with that?"

My spouse hugged her.

"You bet, Julie."

On this particular Saturday, Stephanie was over and the two girls had done some work on papers they said they had to finish before the Thanksgiving break. Lee and I had done everything we needed to do that Saturday morning--the usual things everyone seems to be stuck with and that never seem to get done during the week.

The upshot was that we'd all ended up at the pool late in the afternoon. Nothing much was going on, on the surface, at any rate, but I know I was keyed up. I'm always keyed up around the girls, and today was no exception. As for my spouse, well, she covers it up better than I do, but I married her in large part because of the "bad girl" streak in her, and I was hoping for the best on this late fall afternoon, with the sun still warm and everything in fall colors but a little bit of summer still lingering in the air.

We'd chatted a little with the girls, no big deal, found out that William and Mark had had to go with their parents to do some kind of shopping, we never found out exactly what. There was some idea that the kids would get together later after dinner, maybe at our house, maybe at Stephanie's house. Somehow, these things never seemed to get ironed out or decided until the very last minute.

That's OK, I figured. We didn't really have much of an agenda, not seriously, only our usual horniness as always bubbling along beneath the surface. Not a lot had happened since Julie's e-mail to us, I think I said that already, but Lee and I had not lost sight of the possibilities.

Nothing much happened until that Saturday. The girls were dozing in the sun after some fooling around. Lee and I had hit the water to cool off. We were standing together in the shallow end, talking, when Lee moved into my arms and kissed me. I didn't have to think. I kissed her back, my arms wrapped around her, my hands moving down to cup her butt. She ground herself against me.

When we broke the kiss I looked over her shoulder. The girls hadn't moved, at least I didn't think so, although something looked different. I couldn't put my finger on it so I didn't worry about it.

Instead, I brought my lips to Lee and kissed her again, my tongue searching out hers and looking for a challenge, which she offered. While she was engaged there, my hands found the clasp of her top and released it. I moved back far enough to let it fall away, then cupped one breast and kneaded the nipple while I continued to try to swallow her tongue. Or be swallowed, hell, I didn't care at that point.

We broke again and I checked out the girls. They'd moved, their heads now shifted, but they still seemed to be dozing. The hell with it, I thought, and returned to kissing my spouse and fondling her boobs. When she pushed up a little and wrapped her legs around my butt and ground her pussy against my growing erection, I released her lips and looked at her. She smiled. That's all I needed to see.

I countered her grinds with some of my own. That seemed to set her off even more, and things were getting to the point when I wondered if I was going to come in my swimsuit, or maybe find my way inside her and see what happened. When she made another twist, I shoved my swimsuit down with one hand while holding her butt against me with the other. Then I pulled the crotch of her bottoms aside and shoved.

She wriggled and found me and I slipped in. Her sharp intake told me I'd hit bottom. I whispered in her ear.

"This time I'm going to fuck you right in front of Julie and Stephanie. I'm going to let them see me ramming you. They can watch your boobs move, too, you know. If you're not a good girl, I'll pull out and bend you over the steps over there and take you from behind. Understand?"

"Mmph."

"Good. Now the fucking starts."

I was as good as my word, too, as I held her bottom cheeks in each hand and began ramming her. A stream of words came out of her mouth, don't know what she was trying to say, but it all sounded positive. As I approached warp speed I broke our kiss and looked once more over at the girls. They weren't dozing any more. They were watching. Once in a while their tongues came out and they licked their lips. They weren't doing anything with their hands, they weren't kissing each other or anything, they were watching, staring.

I locked eyes with Julie for a minute until she looked away, then I went back to kissing Lee. Anything to quiet her down because her grunts and moans were getting louder.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.