Watching Julie
Chapter 19: Boys and Girls in the Pool

Copyright© 2012 by Bondi Beach

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19: Boys and Girls in the Pool - My spouse and I like to watch other people having sex. We're not pushing anyone into anything, but there are some possibilities we'd like to explore. Heads up: there's a little mm in this story in Chapter Five, but it's clearly marked so you can skip it if you want. Some of the characters have the same names as in my other stories, but they're not the same people. I like the names, that's all. There is some overlap in themes, however. This is a fantasy. It never happened! (To me, anyway.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Julie showed up the next morning just as the scrambled eggs I was stirring gently were ready to be served. Lee was already at the kitchen table. We had orange juice and bacon to go with the eggs.

I was more wound up than I thought, something didn't realize I was until I let my breath out with what I hoped was a "whoosh" no one noticed when I saw Julie's big smile.

"Morning, Mom, morning Dad!"

She leaned over to hug Lee, the top of her t-shirt opening enough to be interesting. I can never stop watching, you know? I guess that's obvious by now. She straightened up slowly and grinned when she saw where I was looking. In a moment she was in my arms, a full-body hug, as I kissed her cheek. Backed up to look at her, her eyes happy, her smile still there. I kissed her lightly on her lips, then moved to the side of her neck where I lingered for a second. I felt her wriggle. I started to get hard, but I let her go anyway.

"Just in time, sweetie. Eggs?"

"Yeah!"

"Somebody's hungry this morning," Lee said as she watched Julie devour her scrambled eggs and reach for a second and then a third piece of bacon.

"Yeah!"

Lee and I looked at each other. Happy kid, that was pretty obvious. I guess no trauma, at least no serious trauma, from the events of last night.

"Everything OK, Julie?" My spouse asked.

"Oh, yeah."

Barely a pause and she continued eating. She got up to snag a hot piece of toast from the toaster. She looked at us an laughed.

"You two aren't very quiet, you know."

Lee and I looked at each other.

"Last night? Remember?"

Oops. I guess we weren't. We were still a little charged up after our encounter beside the pool. We'd showered, but one thing led to another, well, to be more accurate, led to me behind Lee as I pounded her doggy and she let her enthusiasm for being pounded show.

My spouse reached out to hug Julie around her waist, avoiding the toast Julie had buttered.

"Sorry, sweetie."

"Oh, that's OK, Mom. I had fun, too."

She waggled her fingers.

Lee hugged her.

"Good for you, sweetie."

"Mom, can Steph come over tonight after we go out for pizza?"

I nodded when my spouse looked at me.

"Sure."

"Would it be OK if the boys came over for a little bit? Maybe even a swim?"

This was beginning to sound interesting. I nodded again at my spouse.

"OK, sweetie, but not too late, OK?"

She paused, sent a meaningful look my way. How did I know it was a meaningful look? Because Lee's an expert at them. I can't articulate exactly what it is, but anyone who's been married for a while and who pays attention to his or her spouse knows what one is. There's no mistaking it.

"It's fine with me."

I smiled.

"Maybe your mom and I will go out for a movie or something."

"Uh uh," Lee broke in.

"No kids alone and swimming without one of us here."

"Your mom's right, Julie. One of us at least has to be around."

There was a quick grin, it came and went so fast I'm not entirely sure I saw it, on Julie's face. She put on a pout, but even I could see she wasn't serious. After all, we'd had just as many years of observing her as she'd had with us.

"Oh, OK, I guess."

That quick grin came and went again, I was sure of it this time.

"We'll be all right. It'll be fun."

There was something in her tone that made my ears prick up. No chance to ask Julie what that meant, as she was up and out of the kitchen and back to her room before I could ask. My spouse and I were left with our coffee. I asked the question.

"What do you think?"

My spouse gave me her skeptical look.

"Can't you guess?"

I shook my head.

"Our daughter is sending us a message. I think tonight might be interesting."

That got my attention.


Lee and I had errands to do that day, so that was our first priority. One of the good things about working from home is that you are pretty much master of your own schedule, so I could organize my days more or less as I chose. That didn't make the list of things I needed to do any shorter, but at least I could do them at my convenience. As long as I met my deadlines and my editor didn't complain too much, I could work whenever I wanted to during the day or night. I did both, in fact.

Lee wasn't as fortunate. She had to spend most of her time at the office, although she had afternoons now and then when she was able to work from her laptop at home. "Flextime," they called it. It wasn't much, but it was something, and we were willing to take every bit of flexibility we could get. Her office and my editor didn't need to know whether we were working every minute or whether during our breaks, and sometimes most of the afternoon, I had her bent over the kitchen table as I fucked her, or she rode me outside by the pool. No, they didn't need to know that at all, and we never told them. Of course, by now you can guess that we weren't too disappointed on those times when we had an audience of Julie, or Stephanie, or both of them.

That day, however, we really had to get stuff done, so we were out and about, separate cars, unfortunately, doing our best to contribute to the local smog and general global warming. Or "climate change," as if that somehow sounded better. Of course, that side of the political spectrum had been selling snake oil for years, and doing pretty well at it, too. But I digress, as they say.

We decided to go for pizza ourselves after we got home in the late afternoon. We had a quick swim, first, no suits which kind of put me in the mood as it always does when I feel the water all over and my cock discovers it's free to wander at will. Well, while still staying attached to me, anyway. My spouse stayed out of my reach, even if her smile suggested we might have more fun later that evening. Thinking about the possibilities--four teenagers, night, swimming pool, parents out of sight if not out of the house--kept me in a state of alert.

We straightened things up a bit around the pool. Left a stack of towels on the patio under the awning, and made sure there were plenty of soft drinks on hand. I didn't think we needed to lock up the liquor. There'd been a period when Julie was in middle school when I noticed the levels of scotch and some god-awful plum brandy from Serbia going down. It's a wonder they didn't throw it up immediately, although come to think of it for all I know she did.

At any rate, everything was picked up and ready for the kids. We'd rented a couple of DVDs for us, so we were ready to enjoy that. We hadn't said anything to Julie, but we intended to order pizza late in the evening, figuring that these creatures probably couldn't go too long without refueling.

They came in, the gang of them, chattering about the movie they'd seen and the hunks and the guys talking about the girls, Amanda Seyfried and I forget who the other one was. It was one of those young romance things, date night kind of stuff, set to appeal to the desired demographic. You know the one, the kids who were born well after Matt Lennon was killed. I didn't recognize half the names of the actors the girls liked to watch, and they apparently wouldn't be caught dead watching a movie with someone Lee and I recognized, so that was that.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.