Watching Julie - Cover

Watching Julie

Copyright© 2012 by Bondi Beach

Chapter 18: Julie Watches

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18: Julie Watches - My spouse and I like to watch other people having sex. We're not pushing anyone into anything, but there are some possibilities we'd like to explore. Heads up: there's a little mm in this story in Chapter Five, but it's clearly marked so you can skip it if you want. Some of the characters have the same names as in my other stories, but they're not the same people. I like the names, that's all. There is some overlap in themes, however. This is a fantasy. It never happened! (To me, anyway.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Part of "let her lead" we decided was to not push Julie into anything she wasn't ready for. At the same time, we wanted to give her opportunities to make her own choices. As it turned out, the perfect opportunity--that is, if any such opportunity could be considered "perfect"--came up late in the summer. By now we'd had several afternoons where Lee and I had been fooling around, nothing too heavy, out by the pool, and Julie had been around for some of the time, but not a lot.

On those few occasions where we'd been skinnydipping, we were careful to put our suits back on before sunning ourselves. As for Julie, not once did she join us, although I could tell from the sidelong looks she gave us from time to time that she was interested.

It was still her lead. I know that, I keep repeating it, but I have to do that so that I remember that it is her lead. That said, I want to give her the chance to see something I'm pretty sure she wants to see but is afraid to ask about.

That evening, once again, she'd been out with Stephanie meeting the boys, this time I think again for pizza after a movie. I wondered whether we'd see her that night, probably alone, that was pretty clear, since Steph wasn't going to be staying overnight with Julie this time.

It was still warm enough in these waning days of summer to be outside late into the evening. No one around, so it was easy to slip off my suit and enjoy watching Lee do the same. Still slim after all these years. Slimmer than I was, to be honest, although those situps and stretches I'd been doing over the years counted for something, thank god. Swimming and walking helped, too, although every time I saw myself in the mirror I thought about increasing the number of times a week I swam, but nothing ever came of it.

We paddled around a bit, then did a couple of laps. Well, "laps" is maybe being charitable, since our pool wasn't that long, but it stretched our muscles a little and had at least the advantage of some movement, some heart pumping. In a bit we ended up on the grass by the side of the pool. I took an extra towel and stood Lee up like a little girl to pat her down all over, gently pushing her to turn around, making sure I got up between her legs to dry "there," too. She raised her hands over her head as I worked up her torso, making sure her boobs were quite dry and chafing her nipples a little on my way to under her arms and further up.

Then it was her turn to do the same for me, making sure I was perfectly dry under my balls, my cock lengthening a little as she worked that part, too. She tossed me the towel when she finished.

"You're done, pal."

She sank onto the towel she'd prepared earlier and turned over on her back and waggled her fingers at me.

"Care to join me?"

I certainly did.

She turned on her side as I lay down beside her and we kissed. We weren't in a hurry, not tonight, but there was promise in the way her lips parted and her tongue peeked out to see what was going on. I brought one hand up to cup her boob while I worshiped her lips and her mouth and her neck.

"Umm. Umm."

I kept nuzzling her neck until she stuck her tongue in my ear. She wouldn't do that again, not with me lying full on her, my rigid cock against her fur, kissing and biting her lips and trying to get my tongue as far down her throat as I could. She fought back and for a moment we were pretty evenly matched, at least until I shifted and got my knee between her thighs to hump up against her pussy. She liked that. A lot. I pressed upwards, humping her, until she began to squirm.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.