Watching Julie - Cover

Watching Julie

Copyright© 2012 by Bondi Beach

Chapter 16: The Next Morning

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16: The Next Morning - My spouse and I like to watch other people having sex. We're not pushing anyone into anything, but there are some possibilities we'd like to explore. Heads up: there's a little mm in this story in Chapter Five, but it's clearly marked so you can skip it if you want. Some of the characters have the same names as in my other stories, but they're not the same people. I like the names, that's all. There is some overlap in themes, however. This is a fantasy. It never happened! (To me, anyway.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

As usual, we were up before the girls. We were on our second cup of coffee when they appeared, yawning. Not entirely sleepy, however. Their nipples were little points under their t-shirts. That and panties were their usual weekend summer morning dress. I liked the view.

Subdued chatter about this and that but not a word about last night. They scrounged, they grazed, they fed. Girl athletes are big eaters. Lee and I were on our third round when they finished, cleaned up, and disappeared to get dressed. Still not a word about last night, at least not yet.

"Bye Mrs. Johnson, bye Mr. Johnson." Steph's cheery wave as she went through the kitchen on the way to the front door. I got up and followed, thinking I needed to make sure the door closed after her. Liar, I thought to myself. I wanted another couple of minutes to watch her firm little rear end. I did. At the door she suddenly turned and stepped into my arms and lifted her face for a kiss. Without thinking, I touched my lips to hers. She stuck like glue and ground herself against me. Only for a moment, but the feel of her breasts against me and my erect cock against her center stayed with me for the rest of the day and beyond.

"Thanks, Mr. Johnson."

A wave and a grin and she was gone.

When I got back to the kitchen, Lee and Julie were in a quiet conversation at the kitchen table, her heads close together. Julie looked up, a question in her eyes, and my spouse waved me away. I leaned down and kissed Julie on her cheek, whispered a quick "I love you" in her ear, and did the same with my spouse. Then I headed out to the pool to read the paper in the shade by our picnic table.

In an hour or so, Lee came out to join me. A wave from inside the patio door and a cheery, "Bye, Dad, bye, Mom" meant Julie was out the door, off to somewhere, I was pretty sure I could guess where.

I looked at my spouse.

"Well?"

"Well."

I waited. Lee took a swig of what had to be pretty cold coffee by now and made a face.

"She's fine."

I didn't realize I'd been holding my breath until I heard myself expel a lungful or two or air.

"Really?"

"Really."

Lee looked at me, her grey eyes steady.

"She's interested."

A pause.

"She's also scared to death."

I looked at my spouse.

"Tell me."

"She doesn't really know what she wants. I mean, she knows some, but not all. The big thing is she's terrified of going too far, but she's excited, I mean, really excited, about what might happen."

Another long look from Lee.

"That means we go slow, pal. Slow and careful."

"I can do that."

Until I've got my cock in her mouth and I'm holding her ears and fucking and fucking until I ejaculate all the way down her throat, anyway.

I shook my head to clear it. My spouse's eyebrows went up.

"It's OK." I shook my head again. "Just a thought."

"Keep it a thought, pal."

"So, what did she say?"

"At first, she didn't even want to admit that she'd seen us. I had to coax her a little. Told her over and over again that we weren't mad, wouldn't be mad, that it was OK. I laughed a lot. I even giggled a little.

"Gradually, she thawed. She blushed when I told her how good you were with your tongue. 'Listen sweetie, ' I said, 'we didn't want to embarrass you or make you or Stephanie upset. Your dad and I got involved and wound up and I guess we kind of lost sight of what time it was.'

"OK, that last part wasn't entirely true, of course, but she doesn't need to know that. Anyway, that kind of loosened things up and I could tell she wanted to know every little bit. I couldn't get her to tell me, even though I gave her lots of chances, to tell me whether William or any other guy has had his tongue up her pussy, but I'm guessing that if she hasn't yet, she's pretty close.

"I'm also pretty sure Steph has had her tongue on Julie, and vice versa, you know? At any rate, I told her how it felt and how much I liked it and how much you liked doing it.

"'What about Dad, ' she asked. 'What do you mean?' 'Do you, um, do him?' I laughed. 'You bet I do, sweetie!'

"She wanted to know whether it bothered us that she and Steph had seen us, and I told her it was fine. I didn't come out and say we wanted to do stuff in front of her, but I hinted at it. I could see the little wheels clicking away when she heard that."

"So, how did you end up?"

Lee laughed.

"Exactly what you and I said earlier. We'll just take things as they come. Julie seemed OK with that, so I didn't push her. I told her not to worry, either. One step at a time."

"Sounds good."

I was already thinking ahead. Better than good, in fact.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.