Watching Julie - Cover

Watching Julie

Copyright© 2012 by Bondi Beach

Chapter 12: Topless with William and Mark

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12: Topless with William and Mark - My spouse and I like to watch other people having sex. We're not pushing anyone into anything, but there are some possibilities we'd like to explore. Heads up: there's a little mm in this story in Chapter Five, but it's clearly marked so you can skip it if you want. Some of the characters have the same names as in my other stories, but they're not the same people. I like the names, that's all. There is some overlap in themes, however. This is a fantasy. It never happened! (To me, anyway.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The girls had kept up their topless sunbathing. Gradually the giggles subsided, and I tried not to gawk. My spouse helped things along by casually joining them after a couple of days, whether sunning or swimming or walking around, so I was entertained by three pairs of boobs on most afternoons.

I was wondering how long it would take before the girls were openly going to watch us, or what we would do even once they did. I was also alert to the possibility that they might be fooling around as my spouse and I had seen them once or twice earlier.

I wondered when and if they would go topless if other kids were around. I found out the answer to that a couple of weeks later, when Julie asked if she and Stephanie could have a picnic outside with William and Mark.

"Sure, sweetie. Your mom's trip got cut short, so she'll be back by then and we'll both be here."

"Dad, we're old enough that we don't need babysitters."

She was working on practicing the tart look her mom was so good at, but still hadn't quite mastered it. It looked like she was about to sneeze, instead.

I laughed.

"Sorry, sweetie. No adult at home, no party."

She huffed, but I don't think she really meant it.

"OK, I guess."

I hugged her.

"We'll be inside most of the time, anyway. You all will be on your own. How's that?"

She smiled.

"Great, Dad."

She and Stephanie planned their menu and did all the shopping. For my part I wasn't going to hover, although I was going to make an appearance or two just for form's sake.

The real reason, of course, was to see what might happen.

The day came, bright and hot and summery. We'd had the air-conditioning on since mid-morning but I finally turned it off close to noon, since I knew the kids would be in and out of the house and there was no point in trying to cool the entire neighborhood.

William and Mark showed up together.

"Hi, Mr. Johnson. Hi, Mrs. Johnson."

"Hey, guys. Come on in."

My god, kids who shook hands and looked you in the eye. Will wonders never cease. Somebody had been teaching these boys the right thing. I waved them in.

"The girls are out in the back yard."

The boys set down the Cokes they'd brought and headed out to join the girls. I heard squeals and splashes, and figured things were off to a good start.

Lee and I made good on our promise not to hover, but we decided that promise didn't need to stop us from checking things out from time to time. For the first hour or so the splashes and giggles and screams from the pool told us things were going well, or at least normally, for a bunch of kids in a pool.

I paused a moment or two to watch the jousting, one girl on the shoulders of each boy, their tops in place, pulling and twisting, their breasts swinging as they grappled with each other, the boys delighted, I was pretty sure, at feeling the smooth thighs gripping the sides of their necks. I couldn't see below the water, of course, so I didn't know whether they were displaying the customary symbols of male arousal, but I wouldn't be surprised if they were.

A yelp caught my attention, and I turned to see Julie falling forward, grabbing her top with one hand, while Stephanie waved her hands above her head in triumph.

I went back inside to where my spouse was watching from behind the glass door to the patio. She grinned and gave me a kiss.

"Bet she doesn't put it back on."

I didn't think so.

"Bet she does."

We watched. Julie seemed to be fiddling at the side of the pool, then she turned back to the boys and Stephanie.

My spouse won the bet.

Julie's little breasts were bare, water streaming from them as she boosted herself back onto William. It turned out to be an excellent strategy for more than one reason, as Mark couldn't take his eyes from the pair of perfect boobs almost within reach. William couldn't see, of course, but he didn't need to, as Stephanie decided to even the odds. Her top went flying to the side, and William immediately zeroed in on the two new breasts and nipples presented to his devouring eyes. I swear I saw him lick his lips.

"Do we go back out?" I asked my spouse.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.