Watching Julie - Cover

Watching Julie

Copyright© 2012 by Bondi Beach

Chapter 10: Saying Goodnight to Mary

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: Saying Goodnight to Mary - My spouse and I like to watch other people having sex. We're not pushing anyone into anything, but there are some possibilities we'd like to explore. Heads up: there's a little mm in this story in Chapter Five, but it's clearly marked so you can skip it if you want. Some of the characters have the same names as in my other stories, but they're not the same people. I like the names, that's all. There is some overlap in themes, however. This is a fantasy. It never happened! (To me, anyway.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I don't know how long we dozed in front of the fire that night, but it was almost coals when I woke up. I remembered hearing something from the hall as I had fallen asleep earlier, but decided whatever and whoever it was could wait until morning. My mind considered for a minute what it might mean that Julie and Stephanie had watched parents and mom fooling around, but I figured it couldn't hurt them. We'd had fun, it was evident that no one was being coerced, so it couldn't be all bad, right?

After we were up and dressed, Lee asked Mary if she wanted to stay over since it was pretty late, but she said she had to get home, Jeff would be worried, even though he'd been out on some kind of client call himself that evening.

"I told him I was bringing Steph over, so he knows where I am, but he'll be getting a little worried if I don't get home soon."

We were having another cup of tea just to keep us awake and Mary, especially, to make sure she got home OK. They didn't live very far away, but it was still raining and it was a Friday night, so you never know who would be on the roads and how much they might have had to drink earlier in the evening.

"Besides," Mary added with a laugh, "he's going to want to know every detail about this evening."

Lee and I looked at each other. Mary grinned when she saw that.

"Oh yes. Don't think he hasn't had some ideas of his own."

This said, looking first at my spouse, then at me.

"He's going to want to know who did what to whom and how it felt and what I thought and what you said and what I said, the whole deal."

She laughed again.

"Then he's going to fuck me silly and make me tell him again."

Mary shivered, her hand going between her legs once more. I'm not even sure she realized what she was doing.

"I think I'm going to like that."

She looked once more at my spouse.

"After all, I haven't had a cock inside me yet this evening."

She looked at me, then.

"But there's still time."

Her hand was moving between her legs as she licked her lips and parted them. I looked at my spouse. She poked me.

"It's OK with me, pal."

It was more than OK with me. I got up and leaned over to kiss Mary.

"I'm at your service, Mary."

Mary got up and patted where she'd been sitting.

"Sit down, big boy."

She leaned over and kissed my spouse, one hand cupping my spouse's left boob.

"Thanks, sweetie."

With that, she knelt in front of me and unzipped my shorts and lifted my cock out and engulfed me. After a moment, she pulled back, to my dismay.

"Hang on, pal."

She stripped off her t-shirt again, but she left her bra on.

"I want to wear you home. That's going to turn Jeff on even more."

She opened her mouth and took me back in. Stopped again, and looked to my spouse.

"You taste pretty good, Lee."

My spouse laughed.

"So do you."

No more talking after that. Mary knew how to use her lips and her tongue. As she sucked and moved on my cock and I got closer, I grabbed her by her ears and began fucking her mouth, my cock hard and fat and round, her tongue on the underside, until I felt the rush.

I was almost too late. I barely had enough time to pull back and jack myself when I spurted once, twice, three times, covering her face and the tops of her breasts. Mary laughed as she wiped her nose and cheeks and putting her fingers in her mouth. She looked down at her boobs, splattered with my cum, some dripping on her left breast down into her bra.

"When I'm finished, Jeff won't know what hit him."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.