Watching Julie
Chapter 5: Kathy Shows Us How to Do It

Copyright© 2012 by Bondi Beach

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Kathy Shows Us How to Do It - My spouse and I like to watch other people having sex. We're not pushing anyone into anything, but there are some possibilities we'd like to explore. Heads up: there's a little mm in this story in Chapter Five, but it's clearly marked so you can skip it if you want. Some of the characters have the same names as in my other stories, but they're not the same people. I like the names, that's all. There is some overlap in themes, however. This is a fantasy. It never happened! (To me, anyway.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Heads up! This chapter has some mm. It's not serious, a little oral is all, but go ahead and skip to Chapter Six if you wish.

I think I must have been totally wiped out by the night before, because the sun was up before we were the next morning. We stretched and yawned and gathered up our stuff. Kathy was around somewhere, I was sure, but I didn't know where. I figured we'd find out.

Oh, wait. There was that thing about Jim rubbing me and me rubbing him, wasn't there. I felt a little twitch thinking about it. What did that make me? Some kind of homo? Homos were strange, weren't they? I mean, the very word is strange when you think about it. Don't think I was. Homo, I mean. Curious, and horny, that was me.

We'd gotten some cereal and stuff and brought it back out to the patio to eat. We'd almost finished when Kathy showed up, still in panties and t-shirt, and still as delicious as ever.

"Well, boys, sleep well?"

We nodded.

"Did you think about what I said last night?"

We nodded again.

"Well?"

We looked at each other and shrugged.

"Sure," I said.

"Yeah, I guess," Jim added.

Kathy smiled. I didn't know what an evil grin was then, but later on I realized that was exactly what was going on.

"OK. Get up and come over here."

We did.

"Strip."

We looked at each other.

"I said, 'Strip.' Now."

We peeled our shirts off, pushed down our underwear and shorts. We were both at half mast and rising. It was morning, we were rested, well, sort of, we were teenagers, and it's almost impossible to keep a teenage boy's cock soft.

"Come closer."

We stepped up to where she was sitting, and she reached out and took our cocks in her hands, stroking slowly.

"Like that?"

Once more, we nodded.

Kathy pointed at me.

"OK, you first. Stroke Jim."

It can't kill me, figured. I reached over. Jim was warm, firm, smooth. In fact, his dick felt exactly like mine did, come to think about it. I stroked a little harder, and Jim groaned.

"Yeah, like that."

He had his eyes closed, but there wasn't any doubt about what he was thinking. He began pushing back against my hand, almost humping me.

"OK, stop."

I stopped.

"Jim, your turn."

Jim's hand felt good on me, his fingers firmly moving, and I didn't wait before I began humping against his hand. I was getting close, in fact, when Kathy once more made him stop.

"OK, I'm going to show you how to suck cock."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.