Watching Julie - Cover

Watching Julie

Copyright© 2012 by Bondi Beach

Chapter 4: Moonlight on Bare Breasts

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Moonlight on Bare Breasts - My spouse and I like to watch other people having sex. We're not pushing anyone into anything, but there are some possibilities we'd like to explore. Heads up: there's a little mm in this story in Chapter Five, but it's clearly marked so you can skip it if you want. Some of the characters have the same names as in my other stories, but they're not the same people. I like the names, that's all. There is some overlap in themes, however. This is a fantasy. It never happened! (To me, anyway.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

"Want to come over on Saturday?"

Jim and I were sitting in the park after school on Thursday. It was late in the spring and we were almost finished with ninth grade. High school next year, and it was a big deal.

"Sure."

He looked away for a minute.

"My folks are going to be out of town."

That got my complete attention.

"What about Kathy?"

"I think she's going to be around. She just broke up with that idiot she's been seeing."

Jim laughed.

"Even my folks thought he was an idiot, but they didn't want to say anything. It took her a while to realize it herself, but when she did, she dumped him flat out.

"I heard her talking to MaryAnne. She said he wouldn't take "No" for an answer to anything. That should have tipped her off, but I guess she was hoping things would get better."

Another long pause.

"She likes you, you know."

She likes me? Funny way of showing it, I was thinking. Always making smart remarks, always kind of sarcastic.

"Sure she does. Like she ever says anything good, man."

"No, she does. She's that way with everyone she likes."

I thought that over for a bit. This might be interesting.

"So, maybe she'd like to hang out with us?"

"Maybe."

Saturday came. Mom and Dad weren't too thrilled by the idea of me staying over at Jim's house when his parents weren't there, but I guess they figured that Kathy, now a junior, would be the responsible one.

I showed up around noon. It was warm, not hot, but nice enough to be outside. I'd already started swimming and I wanted to do as much as I could at the university pool, but it was closed for maintenance that weekend, so it didn't matter.

We fooled around in Jim's room for a bit. No sign of Kathy. Jim said she was at the mall with friends. I wanted sun. I wanted fresh air. I wanted to take my clothes off. Hell, I wanted to beat off, but I figured I'd better wait to see what might happen.

"How about we lie out in the sun for a while, OK?"

Jim put down the book he was reading.

"She's not out there, you know."

I knew that.

"I know that. So what?"

"Sure."

Anyway, we ended up in the side yard, our usual place, in our Speedos. Jim was swimming as well, so we were dressed for it even if we weren't all that good. Not yet, anyway.

We knew enough to get sun block on, and here's another dirty little secret of mine: I liked putting it on Jim. My hands liked his skin, any skin I guess, and he was warm and smooth and, well, you know.

"Get your boner off me, man."

I guess my cock knew what it liked, too, because I was moving a little on Jim's butt as I worked on his back.

"Sorry, Jim. Couldn't help it."

The funny thing was, I didn't think he cared that much. He'd done the same to me.

"Save it for Susan, or Heather."

"Yeah, right. Like I'm going to get a chance with them."

Susan seemed to be interested in older guys, and we hadn't gotten any further with her after that other time.

"What about Kathy?"

I felt him tense under me. I got off and lay on my side watching his face. He looked pissed for a minute, then his face cleared.

"She's my sister, guy."

"I know."

"You hurt her, and I'll hurt you, understood?"

"Yeah."

"I mean it."

"I know, Jim. I'd never hurt her. You know that. Besides..."

I stopped. I wasn't quite sure how to approach this with Jim.

"Are you sure about this?"

Jim knew what I meant.

"Look, maybe she's willing to fool around a little, even with me. Not touch or anything like that, maybe just kind of showing off a little. Remember that night? I think she knew we were outside and she kind of liked that.

"I don't really know, so go slow, will you?"

I sat up and stuck out my hand.

"Deal."

He did the same.

"Deal."

I heard a car stop on the street outside, girls' voices, door slam and the car left. A couple of minutes later, we heard Kathy.

"Jim, David?"

"Over here," Jim yelled.

She came around the corner of the house. Smiled.

"Well, you two certainly look comfy. How's it going."

She looked at our swimsuits.

"Glad to see me, too, right?"

I think our grins answered for us.

"Settle down, boys."

This wasn't going quite the way I'd hoped, but at least she hadn't turned on her heel and walked away.

"Maybe I'll join you."

I felt a throb. I think Jim did, too.

A few minutes later she showed up in her bikini, bringing Cokes for all of us. I forced myself to look her in the eyes. I don't think I stared at her boobs for more than 500 times, though, but I was pretty good. I didn't want to scare her off, even if I really liked the view and wasn't hiding it very well.

Kathy smiled.

"So, what's up?"

Jim and I looked at each other.

"Not much. Just hanging out."

"Help me with sun block?"

"Sure!" Jim and I spoke at the same time.

Kathy laughed.

"Easy, tigers, one at a time. Jim, you start."

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Jim blush.

"Um, OK."

I poked him.

"Go for it, pal."

"Shut up."

He swung his leg over Kathy's rear end and settled himself. Pretty sure he was still hard, but Kathy didn't say anything. He squirted the stuff onto his palm, rubbed his hands together, and began at her shoulders and worked down, going over her strap. Kathy had a little smile, so I guess she liked what Jim was doing. At any rate, she didn't complain, and he worked his way down to her butt and stopped. She opened her eyes and turned her head to look back.

"Thanks, Jim."

We stretched out the three of us, Kathy in the middle, and talked about nothing really important for a few minutes, then I think we all dozed off. When I opened my eyes a while later, I don't know how long it had been, Kathy was looking at me.

"Will you put some more on me, David?"

Would I? Yes, I would.

"Sure."

I imitated Jim's actions earlier, and was rewarded not only by a smile but little grunts of what sounded like appreciation as I worked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.