Watching Julie
Chapter 2: Kathy

Copyright© 2012 by Bondi Beach

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Kathy - My spouse and I like to watch other people having sex. We're not pushing anyone into anything, but there are some possibilities we'd like to explore. Heads up: there's a little mm in this story in Chapter Five, but it's clearly marked so you can skip it if you want. Some of the characters have the same names as in my other stories, but they're not the same people. I like the names, that's all. There is some overlap in themes, however. This is a fantasy. It never happened! (To me, anyway.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Jim's sister was two years older than us. Two years is a long time when you're a kid, especially just as you hit teenage years. So maybe it isn't too surprising that it took Jim a little while to realize what he had right at home.

It didn't take me that long, though. I'd been watching Kathy ever since I had my first ejaculation. E-jac-u-la-tion. What a big word. The book Mom and Dad gave us said it was natural. What it didn't say, really, was how good it felt, although there was some reference to how we were made to enjoy it because that's the way babies were made, blah blah blah.

The stuff about "nocturnal emissions" was kind of awkward, even if that in fact is the way I first found out about it. There wasn't a word about how you could bring it on yourself. Not that it mattered, because I don't think there's a single kid, at least among the boys, who didn't figure that out for himself.

I didn't need to know anything from older boys, either. Partly because I wasn't close to any older kids. I hated my older brother, anyway, and the feeling I suspect was mutual, which meant he wasn't likely to share anything he'd discovered.

No. I knew something interesting was going on with the girls. How could I miss it? They were always giggling and whispering among themselves, and the book we had talked about the changes in girls as well as the ones in boys. Just like with boys, though, there wasn't a word about how a girl could make herself feel good. In fact, there was absolutely no mention of the clitoris at all.

It was only later I learned how the girls found out about these things, but that's a story for another time.

Kathy, on the other hand, was right there under our noses, so to speak. Jim wasn't talking about her, though, and I wondered why.

"Hey."

Jim and I were out in his side garden one night, late, that summer. Where we lived it was hot in the summer and stayed that way until midnight or so. It took plenty of mosquito repellant, but we could lie on top of our sleeping bags until way late.

Jim looked over.

"Yeah?"

"What about Kathy?"

"What about her?"

"Did you ever, you know, see anything?"

He looked away. For a second I thought he might be angry, although I wasn't sure why. After all, we talked about almost everything, and I didn't think we had any real secrets from each other. She was his sister, though.

I looked down to see him move his hand to his cock and press it. Whatever he was thinking, it was apparently kind of exciting. In a minute he turned back. Noticed where I was looking. He smiled.

"Well, yeah."

He shoved his underpants down. His cock was rigid. I did the same thing. Instinctively, I began stroking.

"So?"

"You know, I told you about last summer, right?"

He had. It wasn't much. Kind of like with Susan Vanderbilt, just a quick glimpse of Kathy as she changed into her swimsuit. Then later, when she was fastening her swimsuit top. Fuel enough for us at the time, but then almost anything was fuel enough for us.

"Anyway, nothing much happened after that time. It's not as though I wasn't watching, it's just that there wasn't anything to see.

"Until last week. Remember, you had to go with your folks that day and couldn't come over?"

I remembered. He'd invited me over for the afternoon, but for some reason Mom and Dad wanted us all to go to an art exhibit. Art exhibit? Who cared? Didn't matter. If Mom said we had to go, we had to go. Our cultural education, I guess. I was only interested if the paintings or drawings had nude women in them. Sometimes they did, but it wasn't the same.

"Yeah."

"We were out in the back garden, you know, where the hedge kind of makes it private."

Jim was stroking a little faster now. I was, too.

"She undid her strap and asked me to put suntan lotion on her."

Thinking about this now, I can only groan. Could it get any more corny than this? Maybe it sounds so corny--well, it is corny, after all--because it's so common, like a backrub that turns into something else. At the time, though, it was practically enough to make me climax right then, but I stopped stroking long enough to move back from the brink.

"So I did. I sat on her butt and started on her shoulders and her neck. I was hard as a rock. I knew she couldn't see me, but I tried not to press myself against her, because I knew she'd be able to feel me.

"I worked my way down. No, I didn't go anywhere near the sides of her breasts, although I wanted to."

Jim's hand kept moving. I resumed my stroking.

"She was making little sounds that seemed like she was enjoying it. I moved myself off her butt and down a little so I could get all the way down her back.

"'OK?' I asked her when I'd finished. She smiled."

I broke in. "That's it?"

I probably sounded disappointed. Yeah, it was exciting, but, I mean, it's not like she showed him anything, after all.

"No, there's more."

Now I was all ears, even more than before.

"She told me she'd do my back, too. So I lay down beside her. She fastened her strap back up and sat on my butt and did the same thing I'd done to her."

Well, this was interesting, sort of, but still not much to go on. I paused in my stroking.

"Then she did it."

"What?"

Christ, this guy could drag out a story like nobody's business.

"She leaned down and kissed me on the cheek."

"That's it?"

Still not much going on here, I was thinking.

Jim grinned.

"Not exactly."

I looked at him.

"We stayed out for a while, both of us face-down, Kathy's strap undone again. I must have dozed off, but I woke up when I heard her get up."

He paused once more.

"She didn't fasten her top."

I was stroking again, now.

"I kind of kept my eyes closed. I didn't want her to know I was awake. She's not very big, you know, but I saw her boobs, man."

Jim's hand was moving pretty quickly at this point. So was mine.

"But that's not everything."

I was close. Jim was, too.

"I guess she knew I was watching, because when she pulled her top back up she looked at me and smiled."

Holy shit. That was it. I came in gushes, Jim right beside me. Things quieted down after a little bit.

"So, she knew all along?"

"Yeah, I think so."

"She wants to do stuff?"

Jim shrugged.

"I don't know. Maybe, but I'm not sure."

"Did she do anything else?"

"Uh uh. Not a thing. Not then, not since."

I knew she was home tonight. I knew Jim's parents were home, too, so it's not like we had the place to ourselves. On the other hand, his folks never came out to check on us.

"Do you think she's interested in us?"

"Dunno."

My mind was going a mile a minute. Christ, this was something else. Even if she didn't want to do anything, maybe there'd be something to see? I didn't even know yet whether girls liked this stuff. Liked watching, I mean, but it was pretty clear that Kathy knew something was going on, and maybe she liked showing stuff? Maybe?

I looked at Jim.

"What if we walk around the house?"

"Outside, you mean?"

"Yeah."

I gestured at our underpants, still halfway down our legs.

"Without these, I mean."

"What about my folks?"

"Isn't their bedroom on the other side of the house?"

Jim looked uncertain. At least I think he did. It was dark enough that I couldn't be sure.

I was fired up, though.

"What if we get caught?"

"We won't."

Why I was so certain, I have no idea. Jim still looked a little dubious.

"Look, Jim. If we hear anything, we'll take off back here, OK?"

Thinking about what I might see I could feel myself getting hard again. Doing something in front of Kathy would be, well, I don't know, something horny, that's for sure. Would she tell their mom? I didn't think so. Even at our age we knew girls could flirt. We were getting to figure out what the right kind of smile meant, too. I was pretty sure Kathy's smile was an invitation. I wasn't sure what it was an invitation to, though, but I was all hot and bothered and very interested in finding out to what.

"David, look."

Jim's voice was uncertain, I thought, but I could tell he was excited.

"If we hear anything, we're gone, right?"

"Right."

With that, we stripped off our underwear and walked around the corner of the house. Kathy's window was on the next corner, I knew that, and her light seemed to be on. We moved back against the hedge to stay as far away as we could. I poked Jim.

"Is she still up?"

"Sometimes she reads until really late."

We moved slowly and quietly along the grass until we could see most of her room through the window.

Kathy wasn't reading.

Instant erection at the sight of her on her back, stretched out on top of her covers, a t-shirt and panties and that was it, her hand moving in little circles between her thighs. I elbowed Jim. He was just as hard as I was.

As we watched, Kathy's hand moved a little faster. Her window was open a little, just enough for us to hear her whimpers and moans as her fingers moved and circled and pressed.

I could feel my heart racing, my breath coming faster, my stomach tight, but that wasn't enough to stop my hand moving, sort of in time to Kathy's. Jim was doing the same, no surprise there, and we stroked and watched and stroked, trying to keep silent.

It was over too soon, that's for sure. Kathy had evidently gotten a head start on us, yes, but we caught up to her pretty quickly, and once more we spurted and emptied ourselves, this time onto the grass.

We stood there, hands squeezing out the last little bit, as Kathy froze for a second, then sighed, her hand quiet and resting lightly between her legs. That only lasted a minute. As soon as we saw her start to get up we took off back down the garden to our sleeping bags.

We were fired up, yes, by what we'd seen, but even reliving each moment wasn't enough to keep us awake very long. We were asleep probably less than ten minutes after getting back into our bags.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.