Zombies and Tigers and Swords, Oh My!
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2012 by Crunchy

It was a few days later that we encountered the zombie farm. I wondered why there was a collection of zombies trapped behind a tall electrified fence, but I figured it out pretty quickly. I warned Jimbo, and he managed to convince Our Lady the Tiger not to try to jump in and start putting them down. She huffed, and stalked off in a pout, or something like that.

They were all female brain deads, all formerly attractive, all young and physically mature- I bet you can already see where this is going. They waz all nekked!

It was a breeding facility, and Jimbo and I didn't know if it was 'governmental' or just a hobby farmer, but I for one didn't want to get volunteered for stud service. Although, I suppose they could harvest sperm from male brain dead- I cut that thought off right there, with a shudder. I am not very squeamish, but that squicked me.

We were glad of signs of life, but didn't want to get caught up in that old shit. I wished them luck, trying to raise hundreds of babies. This place would not be good for Our Lady the Tiger. I can just imagine- Annoying stinky babies? Loud, too.

We slunk away. I marked it on my map. I actually applauded the person doing this, a gene-conservation effort. I should have thought of it. I should have thought of letting the cats out. All I thought of was putting down the brain dead. I wasn't much of a leader, and history, and all my descendants (counting my chicks again) would be disappointed in me.

Note to self: come back here in fifteen years, see if they had any extra girls to give away. Heck, come back in ten, and get some to raise right. I just didn't see how they could civilize that many kids of the same age at the same time with just a few adults. It might only be one person. It might be the same person who let the cats out.

Ok, I would come back this way in a few years, they wouldn't need me as a stud. Oh no, they might conscript me as a teacher/babysitter! Maybe I would wait until Our Lady the Tiger passed on to the Golden Jungles, or whatever afterlife awaited her, be it ten or twenty. Yeah, by then the older children would be helping with the younger, and I would be a wise adult teacher, and not expected to change stinky diapers.

For all I knew, I might be the last man on earth. I don't know too many men who would volunteer to be father figure to hundreds of noisy stinky infants, so it could be a woman who set this up. If I joined now, I would be a daddy type to all those kids, making me unattractive to those little ladies in fifteen years. Better to come back later. Without Our Lady.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.