Imagine This - Cover

Imagine This

Copyright© 2012 by shadowcock

Chapter 4

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Have you ever thought of something and it happened? Have you ever imagined a situation to go a certain way and it does? Well, in my case making my thoughts into reality is second nature. I will add more codes as the story progresses

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   mt/mt   Consensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   MaleDom   Rough   Oral Sex   Size   Body Modification  

Note: I want to apologies in advanced; this chapter has less sex in it compared to the other chapters (except maybe chapter 1) so again sorry but please enjoy.

Today I fucked my mom got a blowjob from my older brother. My head is spinning so nothing else happened after my dad and sister got home.

Ok so first things first, my "imaginations" didn't do exactly what I wanted it to, I need to refine this power better before I continue with my family, or else I might do something I might regret. A knock on the door broke my train of thought. It was my mom coming to the room to "tuck" me in for the night.

"Hey baby, how's my 'big' boy?"

"Fine ma, I'm just thinking." I said without looking her way

"Oh baby, if you think too much you won't be able to sleep."

Mom kneels at the side of my bed and pulls off the covers, revealing my hard shaft.

"Oh your happy to see mommy too hu?" she says as she caresses the shaft.

"Crap, I need to fix the whole obsessed with my cock thing." I reminded myself.

As my mom worked her magic, I began to imagine how much she liked my cock in her mouth ... not just my cock, she just likes ... cocks, the look, the feel, the texture ... the taste.

"Oh! Mom!" I came in her mouth filling it up to capacity; she looks dam sexy struggling to gulp it all down. After her meal she left with a cum soaked smile and a wink.

The next day I while I was getting ready for school Chris shows up, "Ummm ... Stan ... I was wondering..."

He was looking at my crotch so I assumed he wanted to eat cum before school. He didn't nod yes or no he just knelt down as I released my monster. He opened his mouth excepting the fleshy intruder.

Chris works his mouth, head and tongue almost in unison, worlds better than his "let-me-hold-it-in-my-mouth-and-suck" technique he did last night. I watched him work his mouth and tongue all the while looking up at me in such a sexy submissive manner. The scene made me blow my load down his throat.

"There you go bro, now you don't need breakfast." I said patting him on the head as he milked the rest of the cum from my rod.

"Actually ... I ... I was wondering if you wanted a ride to school this morning." I started to laugh and he tried to follow suit but all he could muster was an awkward giggle. I just ignored him and continued to get dressed for school.

"It's ok bro I need to think, a walk will do me good." I said as I zipped my pants. From the corner of my eye I could see him zoning in on my crotch again but this time I ignored it and headed out.

About half a mile down I decided not to go to school and give my powers a real test, I programmed my teachers to mark me present even when I'm not, save the times I have a valid excuse. Anyway before now I was just using my powers intuitively, more like a reflex than anything else. All I was doing was planting thought, wants and hints onto whoever I wanted. Usually onto the person I believed could get me what I wanted, it wasn't a science, there were times when it didn't work. I had no idea I could actually reprogram a person so completely like I did with my mother. And that was an accident ... a happy accident, but an accident none the less.

Not to mention I kinda' made my mom addicted to my cock for a short time. I loved that she wanted to please me but the fact that she became so possessive kinda' scared me. If I want to completely change my family dynamic, I have to make sure no one becomes obsessed with anyone else.

I also wanted to change some physical aspects of some of my family a little loss of weight, larger boobs, asses, lips, removal of hair, different hair color, and other stuff. But I feel it would do some harm if I did it too often or quickly. I needed to test out these fears. To see what's safe and what's not.

After aimlessly walking around for three hours I found myself in the bad part of town. Dab smack in the middle of a den of lost souls. This gave me an Idea; I could test my powers on the people here and see if I can change them mind body and ... I think I'll leave the soul alone.

So I found a good spot, a bus stop bench where I could see most of the street. From here I set up shop, where I began to imagine the type of people I need those without family, or friends, people that wouldn't know them after the change. I made it so anyone close to me that did not meet these requirements did not notice me.

After about an hour and a half there were about ten people gathered against a wall behind the bus stop bench. I imagined an enclosed place for me to do these experiments. Soon we were in a place far and away from prying eyes, a run down hotel in the middle of downtown.

I randomly chose one subject from the group, the rest fell asleep in another room. For most of my subjects I began testing my powers with clothes then moved on to mental changes then the physical.

After about six subjects I soon realized a problem; in changing one marital to another. I cannot change plastic into metal, or polyester into cloth. It just doesn't work that way. Also if I try to change more than two or three thoughts at a time, depending on how closely the thoughts are related. the subjects tend to become confused or will try to completely reject the change(s). To remedy this I need the first few thoughts to be fully accepted before giving more thoughts or suggestions.

I soon finish up with the rest, leaving the last two to be my age regression test subjects.

With the first subject I tried to just regress him back to a twelve years old, it was a bad move. The result was a twelve year old with years of drug and alcohol abuse. It threw him into shock and almost killed him ... Luckily I quickly removed all of those aliments, it was easier with a twelve year old because of the younger more resilient cells and I had a lot of practice with the others. I aged him back to his forty year old self, along with the programming of a drive for a better life, and sent him on his way. So as a result I found that regression will make people younger but will keep any ailments the person has to begin with.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.