These Girls Can Play - Cover

These Girls Can Play

Copyright© 2012 by Dr. Paco Jones

Chapter 15: Back to the Ranch

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15: Back to the Ranch - *Edited* Bob is a "retired" professional bass player looking for something to do. He receives a demo tape of an all girls "Garage Band" from a good friend and can't believe what he hears. He remembers these girls from three years prior. Follow Bob, Heather, Michelle, Maryanne, and Janell through the trials and tribulations of a rock and roll band. From forming the band all the way to the last live performance and a little beyond. The girls all love each other and also love Bob. *ver.3*

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Slow  

When the party was over, and everything was packed into the truck and on its way back to Willits, the seven of them got into a limo and rode the few hours to the ranch. The ride was a bit more subdued than the party and it seemed like there was a big letdown now that they didn't have any place to go, or a show to play for a couple months.

When they got back to the ranch, it was 3am and the adrenalin had worn off hours ago. They all dragged themselves into the house, and went to their respective rooms, Janell with Terri, Billy and Maryanne with Michelle joining Heather and Bob as usual.

Michelle had kinda found a man, but wasn't ready to make any kind of commitment. She wasn't sure she wanted to subject anyone to the bullshit that would surround them by having a relationship with one of "These Girls Can Play". Her "woman's intuition" was also raising a lot of red flags with him. She wasn't all that sure about him and as it turned out, it was just as well because the guy turned out to be a gold digger and really wasn't interested in Chelly. When she made it very clear that her checkbook wasn't open to him, he decided there were greener pastures elsewhere.

She really didn't mind sharing with Heather. There was a lot of love shared by the three of them. Chelly and Heather got in fun times of their own, so it was all good. Neither of the girls felt threatened by the other, and even later on Bob usually had one on each arm.

That night the house was mostly silent. This was the first time that Terri had been to the ranch but she really wouldn't see it until the morning, or afternoon, whenever it was they woke up. The relationship with Jan had bloomed on Terri's home ground shortly after all of them had moved up from LA. She didn't identify Jan with the girls until Jan had said something about having to go on tour so she'd be gone for about six weeks.

From everything that Jan had said to the others, Terri was totally blown away when she found out whom it was she'd been "playing with" or dating or whatever you wanted to call it. It had developed into a very loving relationship before that, which was smart on Jan's part. There wasn't any grass growing under Miss Janell's feet!

There are so many gold diggers out there, trying to scam someone that has money, it's easier just to play the pauper. None of the girls were opulent, so it would be hard for an outsider to tell they were anything more than what they appeared, four teenage girls having fun.

As dedicated to their music as they were it was actually quite rare that they wandered out. Jan was the exception to the wandering but nobody ever doubted her dedication to task. It was just that some nights she would disappear and not show back up until the next morning in plenty of time for breakfast - showered, alert and ready for the days workout!

Soon, in Janell's room, she and Terri were at it hot and heavy. When they had walked into the room, Janell turned to face her mate and planted a "fuck me" kiss on her lips, which Terri promptly honored.

Very slowly she stripped Janell of her T-shirt and jeans both of which, as usual after a show, had nothing under them, and while Janell was returning the favor, they both made their way to one of the beds in the room.

Before they fell on the inviting mattress, Jan whispered, "Shower! I beat those drums all night, I need a shower bad!"

Both women changed direction and headed straight for the shower room that Jan shared with Bob, Michelle, and Heather. Though Terri didn't partake of Bob's loving, she didn't seem to have any problem being naked with him at those times when all five of them were showering.

Terri and Janell almost mindlessly showered, washing each other softly partaking of the smallest of groping, before drying each other tenderly and retracing the steps back to the bed.

Both clean and naked, they knelt together pressing their bodies into each other. Terri feeling the hardness of Janell's stiff nipples pressing into her chest while at the same time Terri's were stabbing Janell. Both moaned when the hard tips were pressed into their flattened breasts, each turning back and forth minutely to create some friction.

Pressed together, both Janell and Terri found their mounds being stimulated by the other. Each slipped a thigh in between the others legs pushing against the naked mound it found. With their arms wrapped tightly around each other, they both wiggled their bodies trying to find some quick release.

Their tender loving kisses went on for quite some time as they both began to move their hands lovingly over the other, touching and probing very softly.

Terri moved one hand down to Janell's mons, squeezing down and moving her own thigh from her press to give her fingers access to Jan's slit. When she began to rub around the little soldier standing guard at the high post of Janell's sex, Jan moaned softly into her mouth while moving her knees further apart on the bed allowing Terri easier access. She ran her fingers lightly around the soldiers post but not touching directly bringing on a gasping moan of frustration.

Breaking their long kiss, Terri looked into Jan's dancing eyes with a smile saying, "Your first kiss said 'fuck me', Sweetie, and that's exactly what I intend to do."

Janell again softly moaned while Terri explored her soaking vulva still keeping her fingers away from Jan's clit. She began to allow Terri to push her on to her back knowing that Terri would soon bring her pleasures no man could ever match. By the same token, now she also knew pleasures that no woman could ever give to her. Tonight was Jan's turn, but Terri knew her turn would come very soon. Then Terri would experience that hot passion that Bob had told Heather about.

While Janell's back settled on to the bed with Terri lying on top of her, she moved her legs out wide. Terri now fully engaged Jan's clit rubbing it softly with her own mons. Terri knew exactly what floated Janell's boat so she set out to put it in the water. Jan was giving out soft moans while she wiggled around under Terri's knowing body.

Moving her mound around on Jan's, Terri continued to softly press her lips to Janell's allowing her tongue to lightly lick her upper lip and play tenderly with the tongue that came to meet the intruder.

Terri began moving her hands and mouth touching Jan lightly in some places, more firmly in others, stimulating her in ways most men don't even know how to do, in special places most men wouldn't be familiar with.

Janell had already experienced two small orgasms before Terri's mouth made it to the stiff protrusions on her mounds. Licking softly and suckling lightly, Janell felt the burning lightning bolts run from her breasts all the way to her vagina causing it to drip some of her sweet nectar.

Terri could read Jan like a book and as soon as Jan's pussy had made it's offering, she moved quickly down between Jan's legs and lapped up the luscious contribution before it could get away. Never let a drop escape!

"As long as I'm down here," thought Terri. She started slowly and softly moving her tongue up the middle of Janell's split pausing at the very top to knock on the door the little sentry was presently hiding behind. Her tongue slowly moved around Jan's clit softly, so soft that Jan could barely feel it consciously, but her clit knew. It was sending messages to the brain telling it to cause the rest of the body to arch, muscles to tighten, and begin to spasm until further notice.

That's precisely what Janell's body did. While Terri increased the pressure with her tongue, Jan gave a low gasping moan while her body jumped, arched upward and twitched strongly. Terri knew that Jan could have some powerfully intense orgasms and this was the beginning of one, so she continued to move her tongue gently through the soaking cleft in front of her.

Putting more pressure on the hard little knob at the top, she took Janell over the ledge into a massive orgasm by quickly pushing two fingers through her entrance and beginning to finger fuck her quickly. Jan let out a loud, groan and "Ah ah ah ah ahah ... nghnn" from deep within her body. Terri hung on for dear life, her head firmly trapped between two squeezing thighs.

She let her tongue dart out softly in rhythm to Jan's writhing while turning the fingers she'd inserted in her pussy, extending the orgasm for a longer time. Janell finally reached down to push the attacking face away, a face that was grinning widely knowing that she had just given her lover an ultimate in physical ecstasy.

She slowly began kissing her way upwards towards Janell's face where she softly lowered her lips giving her tender, loving kisses. She began moving her lips around Jan's face touching so lightly that it was like the pressure a butterfly would cause by flapping it's wings.

After a time, Janell's breathing finally started to come back to normal. Her eyes opened and still being somewhat out of focus, searched out the eyes of this wonderful woman who had just given her an incredibly powerful orgasm. Through all of those wonderful feelings, Jan felt somehow empty. Completely fulfilled and satisfied, but empty.

Their eyes meeting, Terri's were smiling and Janell's were recovering. They began to exchange soft, loving kisses in a way only two women can. Wrapped in each other's arms, both fell quietly into slumber land, their breathing becoming shallow and regular.


While all of that was going on in Janell's room, in Bob's room Heather and Michelle had attacked full force, nearly tackling him as they stripped his clothes off. Bob was too tired to fight so he readily submitted to his loving attackers.

First stop, quick shower. The three of them managed to get into and out of the shower before Janell and Terri came in. Not that it would have mattered, Terri was the only unknown, but Jan knew she wouldn't have a problem with "a man" in the shower.

Getting out and drying off, Bob had revived a little but was still far to exhausted to fight off his attackers and passively awaited his fate. He thought to himself, "Hurt me, hurt me," as they pushed him towards the bed.

Heather had him high; Michelle had him low, pushing him on to the bed face up. The two girls gave each other a mischievous smile, both standing having mentally prepared their plan of attack. With one on either side, Bob just tried to keep his eyes open enough to appreciate the gorgeous women that were about to have their way with him.

He watched as over the top of him both girls embraced and kissed tenderly before looking down to him. Then with evil grins, Heather laid down beside him with her face covering his, dropping to press her lips to his, initiating the latest version of gentle tongue tag while softly caressing his chest, arms and tummy.

When he felt a warm soft wetness on his stiff cock he let out a low moan, whispering, "Oh god that's good."

Michelle smiled at his comment while she began to move her head around his cock licking and sucking everywhere she could. She felt something invading her pussy and looking up saw Heather's hand snaked in between her legs, which she moved apart swiftly giving Hey less restricted access to her sex.

Heather moved her breasts to hang over Bob's face dropping one into his mouth, alternating while he appreciatively licked and sucked on the stiff nipple that he found in front of his face.

"Chelly," Heather whispered, "climb up sweetie, and take him in you."

Michelle looked up at her partner with a questioning look causing Heather to chuckle then repeat her suggestion. "Take him inside you Chell, let him give your pussy a sperm bath."

This is the first time they had attacked Bob quite like this. They both had made love with Bob separately, but this time they were doubling up on him. They'd all slept together many times, but sex had been a more private thing. Tonight would not only be breaking that ice but providing precedent for future encounters. Heather enjoyed being able to share Bob with both Chelly and Jan.

She wasn't all that sure at this point, but didn't think Terri would be all that interested. She seemed like she was pretty much a woman's woman. No issues, but she wanted to make sure that Terri knew that the possibility was available if she desired, all she had to do was say the word. Heather thought she'd bring it up with Jan and let her decide if and how to present the offer to Terri.

Chelly started to raise herself up to straddle Bob, while Heather did the same causing Bob to moan in frustration that both the mouth that had been working on his cock and the breasts that were inserting themselves in his mouth had suddenly disappeared. He felt one straddling his hips and moving forward just a little taking his cock in hand. He felt the parting of two tight lips as his stiff member was slowly inserted into a very wet, very warm, tight, smooth velvet tunnel while Chelly gently impaled herself on him.

Opening his eyes to see what was making him feel so good, he was faced with a dripping pussy right in front of his face. Heather had moved to straddle him and was now in place so that he could give her a little tongue action, which he promptly accommodated.

Both women were moaning softly feeling their pussies being well attended to. Chelly was just moving her hips around, back, and forth scraping her clit against Bob bringing her a very quick orgasm, while Heather leaned forward and took Chelly's nipples, one at a time, into her mouth licking and sucking softly. The feel of her mouth sent Chelly over the precipice once again and Bob felt her very tight vagina begin to squeeze him without mercy with pulses that have only one purpose, to milk sperm out of the invader to making it splash inside the welcoming womb. He was too tired to fight it, but wondered why he'd ever want to do that.

"Oh god Chelly. "Hey I'm going to ... Ahhgggg, Ohyeessssss."

He exploded inside Michelle's welcoming pussy. The tip of the hose had been pressed hard against the small opening at the back letting little escape from within.

When Bob started to spray the inside of Chelly's womb, she went plunging over the edge again, which in turn made Heather smash her pussy down on to Bob's face. He continued his licking in earnest while she joined them both in her own pleasant soft orgasm.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.