These Girls Can Play - Cover

These Girls Can Play

Copyright© 2012 by Dr. Paco Jones

Chapter 7: San Francisco

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: San Francisco - *Edited* Bob is a "retired" professional bass player looking for something to do. He receives a demo tape of an all girls "Garage Band" from a good friend and can't believe what he hears. He remembers these girls from three years prior. Follow Bob, Heather, Michelle, Maryanne, and Janell through the trials and tribulations of a rock and roll band. From forming the band all the way to the last live performance and a little beyond. The girls all love each other and also love Bob. *ver.3*

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Slow  

Everyone dispersed to their usual sleeping locations. They used the following day to get together all of the things they needed for a couple weeks "on the road". It's something they had better get used to if they were going to live the gypsy lifestyle of professional touring musicians.

Bob had a limo pick them up at the various addresses and shove in all the baggage the girls had packed as necessities. Well, not to be a total sexist pig, but you know how women pack! The plan was for maybe 2 weeks and it looked like they were packed for six months. In reality, I guess we could say they were planning ahead, because it was a few months before they actually did return home.

It's just less to move later, right? Oh well, it was all good, but Bob couldn't help laughing when he saw all of it. It looked like they were already moving in.

When their flight finally arrived at SFO they were met by a young woman that had all the baggage packed into a small truck for the trip to Willits. It's a good thing Bob traveled light, there was barely enough room in the truck for all the baggage. He gave her the "room assignments" so when the baggage got to the other end the crew there would know what to do with it.

He had told the girls to pack 3 days worth of skivvies in their backpacks in case they didn't make it to the main complex for a couple days. He had some plans for this trip.

Having never been to San Francisco, all of the girls asked if they could get a short tour and since it was lunchtime, perhaps a meal in China Town?

Absolutely!

Rather than renting a car, he enlisted a limo to take them around the city. It was a lot cheaper than cab fare, was much more convenient, and they wouldn't have to find parking. If you've never been to San Francisco, parking can be a nightmare, and if you do find a spot, prepare to mortgage your house.

The first thing they did was stop off at pier 39 and Fisherman's wharf to check out all the seafood and other San Francisco treats (no, not Rice-a-Roni). They rode the cable cars and ended up in China Town for dinner having quelled their immediate afternoon munchies down on the waterfront. The limo would meet them there later.

The Golden Dragon was the eatery of choice; hopefully the Tong wars were over. The five of them had a Chinese dinner that couldn't be beat. By the time they were finished with their touring and eating it was far too late to fly up to Willits. Bob could have done that, but there was a tour of the bay area by air involved in that trip, so he just called the Mark Hopkins and asked if there were a couple of adjacent suites for 5 persons available for that evening. Since it was a Thursday there was no problem. He had the limo drop them off downtown and let the driver know that they'd need a pick up sometime the next morning. It might turn into a long distance job, so be prepared.

Walking into the lobby, then eventually up to the suite that had 2 bedrooms and could sleep 8, the girls were in awe of the ambiance of the place. Bob had figured they'd never seen a place like the Hopkins, and after checking into the room, told them to get ready to take a hike. In San Francisco, a leisurely walk around town can turn into a grueling hike.

They wandered around the city for a few hours before making it back to the hotel for the night. Back in the room, the girls were splitting things up since there were plenty of bed spaces available.

Heather and Michelle were in an animated clandestine conversation. It was apparent from the looks on the faces of the other girls, they knew what the conversation was about. Michelle was shaking her head but Heather put her hands on her shoulders and said something, which caused her to collapse against Heather. Hey hugged her tightly and was giving small kisses to her neck, and cheeks while Chelly buried her face in her shoulder.

Bob hadn't seen much of the activity because he was preoccupied looking around the place. When he wandered back, Maryanne and Janell had already retreated to the second suite leaving Michelle and Heather to continue their argument about whatever it was they were discussing. It wasn't a heated discussion so Bob wasn't going to worry about it. They never fought anyway, none of them did. If there was something, it was talked about like Chelly and Heather were doing right now.

Bob moved to one of the beds and sat down undoing his shoes while starting to get undressed. He looked up at the two women who seemed to be observing his activities with some interest. He got down to his boxers and pulled down the sheet and blanket in preparation to lie down and maybe crash for the night. He'd already set up his Darth Vadar machine so he was ready to go.

Both of the girls came over to the bed and sat on either side of him beginning to hug him in both directions. Heather pulled him towards her a little and gave him big juicy kiss. When she pulled her face away she had a sparkle in her eyes and a grin on her face. She pulled him over putting her head next to his and licked one of his ears just before she nipped it softly with her teeth.

With a quiet giggle, she whispered quietly in his ear, "Tonight is Chelly's Bob," causing his eyes to widen but she held him firmly when he tried to move to look at her.

"Stop," she whispered, "Listen to me!"

"Sweetie, I'm going to go into the other suite with Maryanne and Janell and close the door behind me. Please, for me, for her, make her dream come true tonight."

Bob didn't know what to say, so he just kept his mouth shut while she released her grip and moved to make total eye contact. She smiled big, and raising her eyebrows a little, gave a little nod of her head, telling him she meant what she said.

He turned to look at Michelle as Heather went over to give her a hug, and a warm lovers kiss. She put her face on the side of Chelly's head away from Bob, and again whispered quietly, "Enjoy him Chell. There will be more times, but just live your dream tonight. Tell him. Tell him what you want, and he'll do it for you. I promise!"

Chelly started to move her head to say something, but Heather held firm and just finished, "Have your fantasy Chelly, I want this for you!"

When she'd finished, she moved to give Michelle one last peck on the lips and gave her one of the "toodleoo" waves with her fingers and smiling widely, walked through and closed the door to the adjacent suite joining her two "girlfriends".

Bob looked over at Michelle and saw raw nervousness in her eyes, and on her face. He gave her a tender smile, and asked, "Did you know anything about this?"

Her eyes got really round with surprise. She shook her head no and told him, "No, she didn't tell me anything until we got back from our walk. What are we going to do, Bob?"

"What do you want to do Michelle," he whispered putting his hand on her arm softly.

"Fuck, I don't know ... well I do, but I don't. I'm very confused at the moment." She was fidgeting with what seemed like air. It was obvious that she hadn't had any time to prepare for Heather's decision. She looked up at Bob again, and he saw that there was a very nervous young woman sitting next to him.

"Tell you what," he said softly. "Why don't we go take a quick shower and talk about it, Ok?"

She looked up at him with the corners of her mouth turning up, so he knew it was a good suggestion. He stood up and offered her his hands. She pulled herself up to him, put her arms slowly around his neck and pulled his face down to hers. Their kiss was soft, loving, and telling. When she pulled her face away to head towards the shower he could see that there were tears forming in those nervous eyes.

She went ahead and turned on the water to let it warm a little while she started to remove her clothes. When she only had her panties left, she looked at him nervously and quipped, "You just wanted to see me naked, didn't you?"

"Well. I have to admit, the thought did cross my mind at some point," he responded with a chuckle.

Through half closed smoky eyes, she looked him right in the eyes. Moving her eyebrows up and down a couple times, Groucho Marx style, she snaked her fingers under the elastic on her panties and lowered them to the floor. She didn't know what to think when his eyes stayed locked on hers. Wasn't he supposed to be drooling uncontrollably by this time? Am I that deformed? What's wrong with me?

Very nervously she put her arms out like she was modeling a dress and did a quick spin around for him. She was looking all kinds of nervous when she had finished the 360 and was facing him again. The anxiousness that came into her eyes said run, but she stood there looking at him.

Bob smiled warmly. "Chelly, you are a very beautiful woman," he said to her softly.

Her body instantly relaxed when she heard him, she hadn't been at all sure how he would react.

He dropped his boxers to the floor and as he stepped out, he heard her gasp quietly, then look him in the eyes again. Michelle was embarrassed that he'd caught her looking. She was smiling brightly, so he figured that was a good sign.

"Chell, I expect you to look at me. It's nature. It's the same thing that makes me look at you. There's no reason to be embarrassed," he said quietly.

Her eyes met his as she nodded. Some of the nervousness had relaxed. "Ok Bobby," she whispered.

Bob put out both of his hands to her and when she put hers into his he gently pulled her towards the shower. She moved with him without any resistance and both stepped in under the water.

They scrubbed each other up and down and of course partook of the "obligatory" gropes, feels and squeezes. It was Michelle who had initiated the grope fest; he was just following her lead. That's his story, and he's sticking to it.

Once they were squeaky clean, out of the shower and dry, he took her hand and led her over to the bed where he'd pulled the sheets back making it ready for occupancy. He looked at her very seriously, "Chelly, there's another bed in here. You don't have to do anything you aren't ready to do," when she dropped her face a little he reached over with two fingers under her chin and pulled it gently up to look into her eyes, "ju Unna-stan?"

"I unna-stan," she chuckled softly, admitting to him that she had dreamed of sleeping with him for a lot of years so she was emotionally in tune for that to happen. Heather had just pushed the envelope a bit more quickly than she'd expected. She really hadn't expected anything like this for months. She said that Heather had told her what they'd talked about that first night, that she had told Heather she wished that they had traded.

"I already sensed the vibe between you and Heather Bob, I saw it almost immediately. I think in the back of my mind I was already preparing myself for giving you up. If she had traded, I'd have let you fuck me silly that night, just like she really wanted you to do with her. I'm sure that would have made what I knew I had to do a little easier. I've never regretted it Bob. It hurt, a lot, but I would do anything for Heather.

Bob nodded his head knowing she truly meant that exactly as she had said it. He knew that Heather felt the same about Chelly.

"Don't get me wrong Bob, I want you. I want you physically very badly, I just wasn't expecting it quite this soon," she lamented with a deep sigh.

"I won't lie to you Chelly, I love Heather a lot, already. I hope she'll return that love, but..."

"Oh, she does Bob, you don't have to be worried about that one little bit. She's secure enough in her feelings and what she believes your feelings are that she'll let any of us sleep with you. She's told me that already. She knows that you love her, and she knows that none of us are going to try to run off with you, though I have to admit, it's damned tempting," she said smiling wickedly. "Maryanne may be next, but I wouldn't make any bets on Janell," she said with a grin. "Heather loves you Bob, very deeply. I can see it and being able to see it the way I do it just reinforces my true belief that I did the right thing."

He smiled at her nodding but didn't say anything. He could tell that she wasn't finished with her thoughts.

"I love you so very much, but Hey needs someone. Someone that will love her without conditions be there for her, offer a hand to pick her up when she's fallen down. I've been doing that for two years Bob, but she really needs to take the next step and I can't lead her down that path. Only a loving man can do that, and I hope that you will be that loving man."

Then taking a deep breath, "I've had fantasies about you for years, but I can't tell you that I would or could have the same kind of relationship with you as Hey. My fantasy has always been based on lust. Oh I love you. I love you intensely, and this is hard to admit even to myself, but I know it's not the same kind of love you'll get from Heather."

Then with a chuckle, "Mom said all I was interested in was a fuck or six. She told me more than once that all I really wanted was my pussy stuffed."

They both laughed out loud. Chelly blushed brightly when Bob said, "I can hear Judy saying that to you Chell." Then added, "She's a very pragmatic woman."

Smiling through her blushes, "I don't regret my choice at all Bobby, especially now that I've seen the change in Heather. In three days, you have done for her things I couldn't do in two years. She's alive again. My best friend is alive again. I can see it in her eyes, I can feel it in her vibe.

"I know I did the right thing, there is no doubt in my mind. Even though it was one of the hardest things I've ever done in my life. Then with a shallow chuckle, "Just that feeling of having no regrets makes me wonder if mom may have been right all along - all I ever wanted was for you to stuff my pussy."

She looked at him with some tears forming in melancholy eyes, but she was smiling. He could tell that it had been hard for her to tell him all of that, because she'd had to admit that her feelings for him might not have been what she had always dreamed. He was going to do his very best to make that dream happen for her, even if the dream was only for a filled vagina. She'd get that as much as she wanted as long as Heather was on board with it. He was madly in love with Heather without any question, but he also loved this young woman very much.

While she was talking both had sat down and slid themselves back to the headboard and with pillows behind them were just chatting quietly.

He put his arm around her shoulders and she moved to put her head on his chest. She let out a heavy sigh, and moved her arms to hug him close to her.

"Tell me about this fantasy Chelly," he said softly. "As long as we're here, and you really want this, I'll do the best I can to make your fantasy happen."

"I've given up the fantasy," she whispered. "I gave it up when I made my choice. I would still like physical love from you as long as Hey knows and approves. The true emotional love that I feel for you may come with time. What I really want and need is for someone to love me physically. I know with you it's a lot deeper than just physical Bobby, but some of those emotions that I had to let go of may take some time to come back. I know they will because I truly love you so much I can't really express it right now except physically. All we can do is love each other and see what the future brings to us. I think if there's any future for you and me, Heather will be a very important partner, because in my mind you are her man." Then with a big smile, "I'm just borrowing you for a little while."

Then as if to clarify something she'd thought she said, "I didn't ask her for this Bob. I wouldn't ... well, maybe I would, but you two are still getting to know each other. I wanted a "shot at you" but I thought it would be a few months before she would be comfortable enough to consider doing this."

"She's very happy, Honey. Maybe you don't know how deeply your decision affected her psyche, but then maybe you do. You two are so psychically in tune with each other it's uncanny. It's like you both know what the other is thinking before its either said or even thought about. You two are pretty damned close."

She nodded her head, "Were closer than twin sisters Bobby."

He nodded, "The only way a woman would do what she's done is if she feels secure in her relationship. In some ways I'm happy that she did it, because that tells me she not only loves me, but trusts me, and I never want to do anything, EVER, to violate that trust."

"I trust you also. I know you wouldn't do anything behind her back or mine. Maybe it's just getting my pussy stuffed, but it's not just meaningless sex to me," she said softly. "I love you way too much for any sharing of love with you to be meaningless."

"Not for me either Sweetie, I have very deep feelings for you and have for a very long time. Your decision has made a world of difference in Heather. Like you, I can see the difference in Hey already, so I know you really did the right thing. It was a very courageous thing to do."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.