These Girls Can Play - Cover

These Girls Can Play

Copyright© 2012 by Dr. Paco Jones

Chapter 6: Maggie then The Band

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Maggie then The Band - *Edited* Bob is a "retired" professional bass player looking for something to do. He receives a demo tape of an all girls "Garage Band" from a good friend and can't believe what he hears. He remembers these girls from three years prior. Follow Bob, Heather, Michelle, Maryanne, and Janell through the trials and tribulations of a rock and roll band. From forming the band all the way to the last live performance and a little beyond. The girls all love each other and also love Bob. *ver.3*

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Slow  

A few miles away, Maggie and Michelle were cuddling closely, kissing each other tenderly and talking quietly.

Sweet, beautiful Maggie, Margaret Tejano is a brown haired, brown eyed, C plus breasted copy of Michelle.

They had been mistaken for twins on more than one occasion, even though Maggie was two years older than Chelly. Mag was also tall, perfectly proportioned, and had a look of elegance about her that seemed to elude Chelly, which isn't to say that Chelly is lacking, but it was just one of those things.

Neither girl was lesbian, but both liked loving with girls. I guess they both observed in their mother that loving another woman was not a bad thing.

Truth be told, every one of the girls were bi-sexual. All had made love with Janell, and each other at one time or other, but the other three preferred men, they just wouldn't turn down a good woman if there weren't an acceptable male around. Very seldom did they find an acceptable male.

Chelly always told Maggie that she was the lucky one to get the tits. Maggie didn't feel that lucky, but it was as it was, and there was realistically nothing she was willing to do about it. Most guys drifted naturally to Maggie while some tried to drift in Chelly's direction. Maggie was much more open to "playing with the boys" than was Chell, so in time, word of mouth had boys lining up for Maggie.

Saying all of that may leave a false impression that Maggie was some kind of "slut". Not in the least, though Maggie was out with the boys all the time, there were very few that ever got into her panties despite what some bragged about in their private circles. If Maggie heard about it, and she usually did eventually, the guy was not only cut off from Maggie, but she made sure that he would have a difficult time finding anyone to play.

She wasn't a prick teaser, or at least that's her reputation. She just earned the respect of most of the guys she dated, and she was known as a girl who knew how to have a good time. Of course there were those that disappeared once they found out she wasn't an easy mark and they "wasn't gettin' no pussy". The "real men", as she saw them, would eventually get some of what she didn't give to very many.

Word is that once Maggie decided to "put it out", it was only the "real men" that could hold on for the whole ride. She was a very active and demanding lover, but would give back for what she got. It paid to "make love" with Maggie, not just fuck her, and in very quiet circles she got the nickname "Hoover". She did enjoy her sex.

Maggie's kisses began moving down Chelly's lithe body, starting with her neck, shoulders and slowly to her breasts. Her tongue was at least as active as her lips letting Chelly know that she was loved and not alone.

"Ohhhh Mags, that's soooo nice. Ahhhhh..."

Each girl was touching the other, feeling her body with tender caresses, each moaning softly while moving closer to climax. Chelly could feel her pussy getting very moist. Maggie was moving very slowly down Chelly's body with her tongue and lips. Chell was trying to return the favor but her tugs against Mag's body went unanswered.

"Mag," she said softly, "Move your butt over and sit on my face sweetie. I want to taste you while you eat me."

Maggie moved her body closer to Michelle's, straddling her head placing her pussy in range of the younger girls tongue. Now they were both caressing the others breasts, licking and kissing wherever they could reach.

Michelle moved her mouth and tongue upwards and licked Maggie's soaking slit from the bottom until she felt the hard little button at the top. Chelly rolled her tongue lightly around in a tight circle. Maggie squealed an extended cry letting Chell know "she'd found the spot."

Maggie responded in kind slowly moving her tongue into and out of Michelle's vagina, tongue fucking the youngster while her thumb circled and worked over her clit.

When Chelly inserted her fingers into her sisters opening and began to move them in and out, the older girl stopped what she was doing, threw her head back, groaned loudly, her body stiffening and beginning to twitch in uncontrollable spasm, vibrate and freeze up.

While Maggie was entering her orgasm, Michelle crept lightly into one of her own.

When Maggie collapsed on top of Chell, her face went right between her legs so she began slowly licking on her sister's vulva again. It took a few minutes for her to recover from her visit to the magical land, but she wanted to make sure her little sister made a similar trek.

Maggie was finally able to raise her body up a bit and concentrate on Michelle's dripping pussy, tonguing it with abandon. Her "victim" moved her hands up starting to tweak her breasts and nipples. She was moaning loudly to let her sister know she was making her approach and to continue what she was doing. Maggie plunged two fingers into Michelle and started working them in and out slowly, hooking them upwards putting some pressure on the fabled "G" spot causing her body to lurch violently in spasm.

The second pass caused Michelle to arch her back and push her pussy up into Maggie's face with some force, clamping her thighs on Maggie's head holding it firmly in place.

Michelle let out quite a powerful moan. "Oh god yes, Mag, right there. Shiiiit. Aghhhhh. Oh fuccckkkkkkk meeeeee!"

Maggie smiled to herself knowing she'd given Michelle some much needed release from the emotions of the evening. As soon as her sister finally collapsed back on to the bed trying to catch her breath, Maggie lightly moved her tongue very slowly over Chelly's dripping pussy keeping the orgasm going for a while longer. Chelly's entire body was shaking intensely as all her muscles seemed to be in spasm.

Chelly's legs flopped open and to the side releasing Maggie's face from its captivity. Once released, she quickly reversed her position putting her face directly above. Lowering slowly, she kissed Chelly's lips softly.

When Chell felt her sisters probing tongue making soft, gentle pushes into her mouth, she opened up, took Maggie's tongue into her mouth, and began to suck it like it was a cock. Both girls were wrapped in each other's arms tightly holding on. It had been a long time since they had made love to each other like this, but in each of their minds, they made notes that they needed to get together more often.

In another room, now rubbing herself more forcefully, Judy had a very big smile on her face, listening to her daughters love each other. She was rapidly reaching the "promised land" herself and was debating joining them for an all girls threesome. It's not like they haven't done it before, but Judy thought that it was best to let the sisters love tonight. There would be other opportunities to get the three of them together.

Judy reached her peak stifling her moan so she didn't "disturb" the girls in the other room. After slowly coming down from her self-induced high, Judy just let herself drift into sleep. It had been an interesting day.

As the time moved forward, Maggie suddenly had something that was said earlier blast back into her head, startling her momentarily.

Sensing her sister's start, and pulling her face back, "What," whispered Chelly?

"What did you mean when you said you'd all be living together? It just dawned on me what you said."

With a smile in her voice Michelle filled her sister in on the last few day's activities, and the prospects for the future.

Maggie hugged her tightly and Michelle could feel wet drops falling against her face.

"What Mag? Why are your eyes leaking?"

"Oh Chelly. I'm going to miss you so badly, but I'm so happy for you that all of your hard work may finally pay off. I know people have always told all four of you that you needed to "get a job" or concentrate on something serious, but I knew you guys would find something good sooner or later."

"Bob is so right, you guys are incredibly talented. I hope it all works for all of you, but you're my baby sister, I love you, and I'm going to miss you terribly!"

Michelle tightened her grip on her sisters body, hugging her more closely and whispering, "Thanks Mag. I hope you're right. I'm going to miss you too, but it sounds like Bobby's place is pretty big so you can come visit any time you want. I'm sure Janell, Hey, or Maryanne won't complain if you were to make an appearance. If you wanted, you might even get a shot or three at Bob, who knows. Since I won't have Bob all the time, I'm going to want more of this Maggie -- often!"

"With a smile, "Chelly, you guys are going to be working. I don't want to interrupt."

"We'll worry about it when the time comes. I don't think you hanging around will affect our focus any. Bob is going to have us working some long hours every day because he wants to tour. You visiting may be just the excuse we need to take some needed time off. Besides, you can sit in the booth and listen while we do our thing. Maybe when Bill's there he'll teach you some sound engineering. If you do good maybe he'll give you a job."

"I don't know about that Chell, I don't have the ear that you guys do. It would be fun to learn. But as a job, I don't think I could ever get good enough."

"Don't sell yourself short Maggot, you can do anything you set your mind to," Chelly said with a big grin." I've seen you do it! Your, 'I'll try anything', attitude is one of the things that allowed me to think about this whole thing with Bob seriously. I just figured, shit, what's the worst that'll happen. It won't work, then I'll just pick myself up and figure out something else. With Bob leading, I don't think there's that much chance of total failure. He seems pretty confident."

"I'd be confident with you four too. You know his rep, so if he thinks it'll fly, you guys better polish your wings," Maggie commented with a warm smile.

"Anyway, Billy is going to be reviewing the recording of today's practice and I guess he's going to make some kind of recommendations to Bobby about direction. They seem pretty tight and I know Bob has a lot of respect for Bill. They've worked together in the past, and it seems like they're on the same page of the book, so we'll see."

Silently each withdrew into her thoughts and in a short time both were sleeping comfortably in each other's arms.

Life would be getting even more interesting very soon!


Thinking about starting a band, each of the girls had her own thoughts and concerns, but all were totally excited about the prospects and in the meeting they had two days later they all committed to each other to do anything and everything they could to make the endeavor successful.

As they had predicted, Maryanne and Janell's parents offered to help them pack if they needed it. It wasn't that their parents wanted to get rid of them, they were just so enthused with the prospects that their daughter's musical talents and the hard work they've been doing the past few years may ultimately pay off. None of the parents, including Judy, had ever seriously considered that rock and roll would be where their classically trained children would aim their talents. Heather was the only one of them that didn't have formal classical training and Jan didn't have much.

After their private meeting they all got together with Bob in attendance. They let him know of their commitment to the task he had set out for all of them. They also let him know that they wanted him to play the bass for them so that Maryanne could concentrate on all the other things she brought to the group.

Then the subject of parents came up.

Bob sat at the table and just listened to the two girls describe their parent's reaction, and that the support they had always received didn't waiver even a little. They let him know that one of the big "selling points" was the fact that he hadn't sugar coated anything and they already had a handle on the prospects of failure and that it was going to be a lot of hard work to be successful. He smiled as they all became more and more excited about the prospects of "maybe being able to be real musicians."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! Ladies, you already are real musicians. Trust me, there are a lot of highly paid people that are already in music today that could only wish they had your talent."

Then with a wry grin, "Don't let that go to your pretty little heads though, because we still have a lot of hard work to do before we can market ourselves. There's a big difference between having the talent and the marketability of that talent! We're talking about entertainment here and you four have never had that experience. It's a whole lot more than just standing on the stage and playing your music. You have to have some polish, pizzazz, and some showmanship. That's part of what I'm going to drill into you every day while we practice. Stage presence is very important."

They looked at him with nodding smiles all around. They were all ready to begin their grand adventure. They couldn't wait.

Part of the discussion was timing, when they would all be ready to move. They talked about the music, and Bob let them know he'd already put out feelers the day before while he was at the studio listening to the master recording of the weekend jam session. He also told them that the sound that was coming forward was nearly studio quality, and that Billy had already mixed some down to a "final cut", which says a lot about their abilities to play their music live. It wasn't planned that way, but they played it that way. Billy said that he probably wouldn't even need any fill-in pieces, so it should be good to go.

"So, you guys want to take a quick trip north to check out the place? I was planning on leaving in 2 days," and with a lustful grin, "I think Heather has volunteered to keep me company, but I'd love to have the rest of you keeping me company as well."

Heather raised her hand like she was in a classroom and shyly asked, "Bob, can I say something?"

"The floor's yours, Sweetie."

Heather looked at each of them then said softly, "I just want to say to everyone how much I appreciate your tolerance of me attaching myself to Bob."

"You don't have to say anything to us Hey. It's been what, a day and a half and we can already sense a difference in your outlook on life," Michelle interrupted with a smile. "You seem like you're so alive now. There's a bounce in your step that wasn't there yesterday, even your smile is different. Maybe nobody else notices the little stuff, but I sure do. I still feel your grief Hey, but I sense a path to reconciliation. You have hope now that wasn't there Saturday morning."

After a short pause, Chelly continued, "No sweetie, you don't have to say a word. You latching on to Bob is not a big thing to the rest of us. We know it's a big thing to you, but it's nothing you have to worry about."

The others we nodding their heads in agreement with what Chelly had said. They all had big smiles on their faces as well, so it was obvious to Heather that there wouldn't be any "problems". She hadn't expected any from this group, but she wanted the air clear.

"I know Chelly, but I just want you to know that I love you so much and appreciate what you did personally. I know it had to be really hard for you, and I feel you Chelly."

"I appreciate everyone else too," she said looking at each of the girls. "I want you all to know that it's my intention to share at some point because I know we all love each other and that it won't cause any problems. I also know that none of you would stab me in the back, you're just not that way."

All the girls' eyes got as big as saucers and there were multiple gasps all around as they looked at each other. While making eye contact with everyone, Chelly and Heather both noticed that Janell was blushing brightly.

"It's only if you want," added Heather. "Nobody will be bothered, or think you're weird if you choose not to. Jan, I know this may be making you a little uncomfortable, and I'm sorry I just want it on the table."

"It's ok Hey," Janell said softly. "Shit, you never know do you?" That caused a few eyebrows to rise around the room but Jan just giggled.

"Hey, that's a cool thought," then looking at Bob, "At some point all of us may want to take a turn, at least once," Chelly chuckled. "But Hey, your need is what's paramount in our minds. We've never been alone in our lives the way you have, so I don't think any of us can truly appreciate what you have been going through."

All the others nodded in agreement. They've all been able to sense the difference in Heathers attitude or demeanor or whatever it is that has changed for the positive in the two days she and Bob have been together. It was subtle, but they could all see it, even if she didn't yet.

Bob got their attention again, "Heather and I have discussed her offer, and I'll tell you quite honestly it is one hundred percent her idea. I wouldn't have even thought to suggest it. I'm generally a very monogamous kind of guy, especially when I love someone the way I've fallen for Heather. It's never happened to me before, so even though I wouldn't have suggested it, I'm willing to support her in any way I can, so if that's her feeling, I'm good with it."

Then looking around the room, "None of you ever have to worry about offending me whatever it is you decide. You are all very beautiful young women and I'd be a liar if I said I wouldn't want a roll in the hay with all of you, but you have to understand that I'm head over heels for Heather."

"When the time comes," he continued looking at each of the women, "It will be totally up to you individually, and I don't want any bullshit going on. I don't expect that you will play those kinds of games with each other, because you all love each other very much. I just wanted to make it clear."

"There won't be any bullshit Bobby," Michelle stated with all the others nodding.

"Just to let you know, there really is a hay barn down on the south forty and it has, I think, Five tons of fresh hay in it to roll around in," Bob said with a big grin.

They all just shook their heads, but laughed, a roll in the hay? Maybe.

Heather looked around the room then added emotionally, "I really need him you guys. I guess I didn't realize that I needed someone that badly until I actually had him the first night before the jam. Nothing happened, but it made me realize just how empty I've been since the accident," then turning to Michelle, "And Chelly, I'm so grateful to you that you were able to see that."

Michelle smiled, but Heather continued, "I feel so much more complete now and I felt it that first night we were at my house. I know you all love me and I love all of you, but somehow Bob made me feel loved in a very special, very different, very complete way."

The girls chuckled and Maryanne quipped, "Yeah. I'll bet," which brought big laughs from everyone. It caused Heather to turn a bright shade of red, which was accentuated by her beautiful blonde hair. She was doing the wild woman look today so it was down and flowing.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.