These Girls Can Play - Cover

These Girls Can Play

Copyright© 2012 by Dr. Paco Jones

Chapter 5: Heather

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Heather - *Edited* Bob is a "retired" professional bass player looking for something to do. He receives a demo tape of an all girls "Garage Band" from a good friend and can't believe what he hears. He remembers these girls from three years prior. Follow Bob, Heather, Michelle, Maryanne, and Janell through the trials and tribulations of a rock and roll band. From forming the band all the way to the last live performance and a little beyond. The girls all love each other and also love Bob. *ver.3*

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Slow  

The girls all scattered to the four winds to talk to their parents about the impending move and what it would mean for their future careers. Their parents had always been extremely supportive of their daughter's musical endeavors so there was very little chance that any of the parents would object to the move.

They did try to quell some of the enthusiasm by giving them some sobering statistics about success vs. failure in the music industry. They let them know it would take a lot of hard work and practice, which is something Bob had already impressed on them. The "elders" were a bit surprised but very pleased that he hadn't sugar coated anything. He gave them the real poop and they were going to have to decide for themselves if it was worth the effort. Bob was not overtly pushing any of them to do anything, though, truth be told, he'd be very disappointed if it didn't work because of "adult reservations".

Heather on the other hand, was in the world all by herself. She and her parents had been extremely close. A drunk driver killed both of her parents shortly after her high school graduation, and she was an only child. The insurance monies and all that dad or mom had invested left Heather very well set for the rest of her life, but she, like Bob, couldn't handle just sitting around.

Two years later she still grievously mourned their loss, and missed them terribly. Living in their house was a constant reminder that she was now alone, so she moved into a much smaller place, hiring a reputable property management company to rent the house that she had grown up in. She didn't want to dispose of it, but couldn't live in it at this point.

Of course, Bob didn't know any of this yet, and it is one reason Heather had been so quick to cuddle with Bob that first night. She didn't date much and this was the first time in a long time that she'd been that close to a man in a bed. She didn't feel any reservations about Bob, and truth be told, she felt very close to him that night. However, she had felt "honor bound" to give Michelle her request, but somehow felt deep inside that she wanted, no, needed to get close to this man.

Michelle, on the other hand, recognized immediately the instant vibe between the two older members. She had already decided what she needed to do. As hard as it was going to be, she was going release Heather from her "restriction" so that she and Bob could "get to know each other". She just couldn't deny Heather the chance.

Heather was Chelly's best friend and having had many long, somber conversations, she knew how much Heather was still hurting deeply and really needed someone to be close. Bob could possibly fill that void and Michelle, to her credit, recognized that need in her friend. She also knew what she was going to be giving up.

When she was much younger, Michelle had met Bob on a number of occasions, at family parties. She was enamored with him from the start, but because of age and location wasn't able to act on that base emotional attachment. Now that a real opportunity presented itself, there was a best friend, a sister, who had a need far greater than her own personal lust. Michelle, though pained, faced it admirably and maturely.

She picked up her phone and called Heather.

Judy looked at her daughter with a smile and understanding what Chelly had just done, whispered "You'll never know how proud I am of you at this moment, Honey. That selflessness will come back to reward you someday."

Michelle looked at her mother with tears forming in her eyes. She whispered to her mother, "She needs him more than I ever will mom. If the same thing happened in my life, and I lost you, I would at least have Maggie. Heather is all alone in the world mom, what else can I do?"

"Nothing baby. That's why I'm so proud of you. Heather will never forget it and neither will Bob for that matter." Then with a wry smile, "I'm sure, knowing Heather, you'll still get your opportunities."

"I couldn't do that to her mom. Not unless there was mutual agreement and no emotional issues being fostered. Even though Bob hides his very well, they're both very lonely people, so hopefully they'll be good for each other."

Judy just looked at her daughter with a soft smile and nodded her head. Michelle could see the pride her mother felt in her eyes, which made Chelly swell a little in her own pride. It was to be noble and she had sensed it.

Bob, having been in the back room, hadn't heard a word. When he came back into the room it was obvious that Chelly had been crying, and was about to say something when Judy put her finger to her lips telling him to keep quiet.

He raised his eyebrows in question but she just shook her head almost imperceptibly. Michelle looked up at him with a strained smile as he grabbed a chair and joined them at the table.


Heather had just pulled back into the driveway and parked her car next to Bob's truck and trailer. With the big smile that was usually on her face, she jumped out, walked through the garage and knocked on the door. Two knocks and a turn of the handle, she was in the kitchen where Judy and Michelle were waiting for her. Bob, not having heard anything and being a guy, was essentially clueless and wondered why Heather had come back.

"Hey Chell, you said you needed to talk to me, so I turned around. What's up?" she asked, and then grabbed the chair next to Bob and sat down. Neither she nor Bob had any idea about what was going to transpire in the next few minutes. They looked at each other with an instant smile then turned their attention to the others.

Michelle looked at her mother, and gulped, and then looked at Heather with a look that told her something important was up. She began to get a little nervous about whatever it was, wondering if Michelle had decided not to participate after all, but Judy was all smiles, so...

"Bob, it was me that put up the restriction on any 'activities' that may have happened last night," she choked out softly.

"It was a little selfish on my part, no, it was a lot selfish, but you have been my 'fantasy' for a lot of years," she continued with some difficulty.

She looked at both of them and had to giggle because they both had that deer in the headlights look on their faces. Judy just looked at them and laughed.

Chelly looked at her best friend, "Heather, I noticed the instant attraction between the two of you, and I feel really guilty knowing that you have an honest need in your life that I'll never have."

Then looking at Bob, "You can possibly fill that need for her Bobby. The restriction I put up was before you got here, and before I saw you two together, it was really nothing overt on either of your parts, it's just a chemistry that I noticed immediately."

Then with a slightly pained smile, "I guess it's a woman thing."

Bob and Heather looked at each other with questioning looks, then back to Michelle, Bob raising an eyebrow.

Bob was first, "I don't get it Chelly. What the hell are you talking about?"

Michelle looked at both of them, and laughed. "I guess blunt is the best attack, so I'll stop beating around whatever bush I've been beating around." Looking directly at Bob, "I would like for you to go home with Heather and stay with her until you go back home with us. I want to see you and all the other members of the group, but Heather really needs someone, and from what I could see last night when we setup and the practice session today, you could be it!"

Heather looked at her and started to cry softly, "Chelly you don't have to do this. It's been your dream for so long, I'd feel so guilty stepping in the middle."

"Heather," she said very softly, "I'm not alone. I have my family, but you lost yours and I know that you are still hurting a lot. I'll never have to face in my life what you have had to face. All I'm saying is that I recognize that you do need someone in your life and Bob may be a good someone for you. I don't want to selfishly deny either of you that possibility."

Typical of a guy, Bob just sat there with a dumb look on his face trying to figure out what was really going on between the two girls.

Recognizing the look, Judy had to laugh. Still laughing she stood up, and wagged her finger at Bob telling him to follow her, which he did immediately.

Judy saw the looks from the girls and before they could say anything, just whispered one word to them both, "Relax."

When they got into the next room, away from ears that could eavesdrop, Judy turned to Bob with a grin, "You have no clue do you?"

He just shook his head.

"Sweetheart, Michelle has had a crush on you for years and it has nothing to do with your fame or fortune. Unfortunately, from my perspective, it's been far more than a schoolgirl fantasy for a long time. She loves you a lot Bobby and it's not 'puppy love'. Whether or not it's a love that would go anywhere, who knows," she said shrugging her shoulders.

"Today, and last night she noticed that there was some chemistry between you and Heather that just clicked. She has known for a long time that Heather needs someone; we've talked about it at great length. Chelly sees that someone could be you Bob, and she's letting Heather know that she is setting aside her lustful fantasy so that you and Heather can explore the possibilities. If you want my real opinion, I think Chelly was only interested in getting laid because, at this point in her life, I don't think she recognizes her own desires beyond that. I could be wrong." Then with a grin, "It has happened once or twice before."

Bob nodded, and asked softly, "Heather needs someone? I don't get it."

Judy looked at him with surprise, "You don't know about her parents."

"Uh. No. I know she's by herself, but..."

"Oh hell Bob, I thought you already knew," Judy said with a sorrowful look. "Heather lost both of her parents to a drunk driver close to two years ago. She has no brothers or sisters. She has no known relatives. Bob, she is all alone in this ugly world at 20, well, since she was 18. Chelly is willing to give up her deepest fantasy, you, for her friend. Heather truly needs someone in her life, it will help her to continue her recovery, and you both have a common interest in music. Chell also sees that you are also a lonely person, and I happen to believe that is a very accurate assessment. Saying all of that, don't think that Chelly still doesn't want a piece of you," she grinned, "But she says that will be up to Heather and you."

Getting a little tear, she continued, "She wants both of you to be happy Bobby, and she doesn't want to be in the way of that happening if it can work with you and Heather. I think she's right and you two might be very good for each other, but that's her mother's prejudiced opinion. The two of you need the opportunity to explore those possibilities. That's what Chelly is trying to give you both tonight, and quite honestly, I couldn't be more proud of her."

Then gently putting her hands on his face, "Please, Bob, let Heather take you home with her and let nature take whatever course it will. She may not be ready for any true intimacy, but you can be there for her."

"Well, if last night's sleep fest was any indication, she seems ready for intimacy, but that may have been some kind of bravado because she knew of 'the restriction'. It'll be totally up to Heather, but I am certainly willing."

Judy chuckled, "I'll bet you are, you dirty old man."

Bob looked at her with a shocked face, "Who? Me?" Then laughed, "Guilty as charged."

Then more seriously, "Judy, She's only 5 years younger than I am you know."

"I know sweetie," Judy chuckled. "I was giving you a hard time."

Grinning, arm in arm the two of them returned to the kitchen where it was obvious that another discussion was being held. Both girls looked up when Bob and Judy entered the room, each looking both happy and very nervous.

Bob walked over to Michelle and put his hands out asking her to stand up. When she stood, he wrapped his arms around her and leaned down to kiss her. It started out to be a soft, gentle kiss, but proceeded to become a very sensual, loving meeting. When the kiss broke Bob looked her directly in her bright green eyes and whispered to her softly, "I love you Michelle, more than you will ever know."

She looked him directly in the eyes and tearfully whispered back, "I love you too Bobby, so much, and I love Heather too, which is why I have to do this."

"I know honey," Bob whispered with a wry grin, "I'm sure you'll get your chances."

He backed away from her, and smiling went over to the other side of the table and sat down in his former seat next to Heather.

He looked at her and asked softly, "So ... how do you feel about all of this?"

Nervously looking into his eyes, she replied, "I don't know. It's so overwhelming at the moment, I'm not sure what to think."

"Do you want some time alone to think about it?"

Without any hesitation Heather shook her head, and nervously replied, "I don't think so. No, not really. I've been alone for a long time already."

"So..."

"Will you come home with me Bobby?"

"If that's what you want, yes I will."

"That's what I want," sighed Heather taking one of his hands in hers.

Then looking at her best friend said softly, "Chelly, I don't really know what to say..."

"You don't need to say anything Hey. I'm good with it, and I'm happily hoping for both of you ... Really Sweetie, no bullshit."

That's the first time Bob had recognized hearing anyone use Heather's nickname, Hey.

Then with a forced smile, "Now, why don't you two get out of here and go get to know each other a little better."

Heather and Bob slowly stood and hugged Judy and Chelly, then hand in hand headed for the back door.

When it closed and she was sure they were truly on their way, Michelle finally broke down and sobbed openly, moving over to her mother for comfort.

"I know that was hard baby but it was the right thing to do. I'm so proud of you..."

"I know mom, and I'll 'get my turn' with him, but I have such mixed emotions at the moment I don't know what to think."

"Then don't think anything Honey. You'll end up over thinking the whole thing and drive yourself batty."

Michelle got a strained smile at that description and just nodded her head knowing her mother was right.

"It still feels like I just lost a best friend, but I know that's not EVEN the case. If anything, my bestest friend will be even more bestest," she said with another strained smile.

Judy smiled and put her arm around her daughter's shoulders and they went into the living area to sit and ignore the TV babble and continue their conversation.


A short time later, Michelle's older sister, Maggie, popped in the door to say hello.

"Holy shit, what's wrong with you Chell?" Maggie noticed immediately plopping down next to her on the couch.

"She just gave up her fondest dream to someone who needed him more," Judy said softly.

"Wow, Chell, I'm really sorry."

"No, don't be sorry, it's ok. It hurts right now, but Hey needs Bob a lot more than I do at the moment, and once we're all living together, I'll have time with him. It's just that I've wanted him for such a long time; I'm really not all that sure I wanted anything more than a 'fling' or three. Shit, it's only been my fantasy, not my dream. Hey needs someone solid."

"Yeah I know. Or three?" Maggie chuckled. "Why did Heather ask you?"

"She didn't Mag, when we finished our weekend practice sessions Hey just left like normal. I got to thinking that she's going home to an empty house and will be alone. She has nobody left in the whole world Maggie, and I've at least got you and Mom, so I told her to come back and we all talked about it for a while. Heather was blown away and I'm sure when they sleep together tonight something will happen, but you never know. They slept together last night."

"Yeah, but you'd put some ridiculous restriction on all the girls Chelly, and to her credit Heather honored your request. You did the right thing Baby, and even though you're hurting right now, you know it was the right thing."

"I know mom. Somewhere the Karma Gods are smiling and it will come back to me, but even knowing that doesn't make it hurt any less."

Maggie moved around and put her arms around to give her sister a hug.

"Thanks Mags, I really need it right now," Michelle whispered to her sister.

Maggie looked in Chelly's eyes, and moved her face towards her putting her lips softly onto her younger sisters and both kissed very tenderly. Judy just stared, her mouth agape. This is obviously not the first time they have kissed like that.

When the kiss broke Michelle put her head on Maggie's shoulder and holding her tight let out a big sigh. Judy wasn't really sure how she felt about this "incestuous relationship", but she knew it was not a bad thing. Besides they were both old enough to make up their own minds about those kinds of things.

They sat and talked for a couple hours before it got late enough that they all wandered off to bed. Judy noted that her two daughters retired to Chelly's room and a wry grin appeared on her face. She knew in her heart that Chelly had done the right thing, and she knew that Chelly knew it too, but it didn't help that lost feeling. She smiled inwardly knowing Maggie would help to take care of some of that for her baby sister.


Outside the garage, Bob and Heather got into her car for the short trip home. The ride was very quiet, both of them being engrossed in their own thoughts.

Heather was completely overwhelmed by Michelle's gesture. Somehow, even with her "false front", Chelly had seen her loneliness. Then she thought, "Well, Chelly knows me better than anyone else in the world, so I guess it's not that surprising." She wondered if Chelly saw the same loneliness in Bob that she had sensed last night. Maybe it was because of her own feeling of being alone that helped her see that Bob was a very lonely soul as well.

She was also overwhelmed with other emotions. This meant that there was the possibility that she wouldn't be alone anymore, and she wasn't sure how she would handle that. She's been so lonely for so long now she wasn't sure about anything. She recognized the opportunity that Chelly had provided her and would be forever grateful, she just hoped, deep in her heart that it worked out.

Heather also understood the sacrifice Chell had made for her. In her mind Bob would be free to "play" with Michelle if he wanted to. There would be no jealousy, or ill feelings. If Michelle could give up her deepest fantasy for her, then she could certainly share him. She knew Chelly wouldn't try to stab her in the back over anything so there was some security in that. Really, none of the other three would stab her, so ... Oh hell, we'll see.

It may also turn out that she and Bob aren't compatible on a personal level, but they'd never know unless they tried. She knows she likes him, a lot and without that goofy "restriction" she'd have let him fuck her silly last night. She smiled to herself and let out a heavy sigh. Maybe tonight?

Bob on the other hand was completely blown away. He now knew of Heather's pain, though he couldn't truly relate having never had that kind of experience. He could certainly relate to the loneliness. He would be happy to do anything he could to help with her continued recovery.

He also understood the sacrifice that Michelle had made for her friend, and knew that there would be conversations. He was also blown away because Heather was a knock 'em down, stone assed walking wet dream. What would a 20-year-old fox want with an "old geezer" like him?

Geezer ... Right, he's 25. She's 20. Could it be more perfect?"

Granted, in less than a month all 5 of them would be cohabitating and collaborating but he didn't want any personality issues to get in the way of the music. He'd seen that in the past and knew how volatile that kind of situation could become.

He had to admit though, that when Fleetwood Mac was imploding they created their absolute best work on the album "Rumors". That is the exception though, not the rule and it is only a tribute to their tenacity, talent, and belief in the music that allowed the personality issues to actually enhance the emotionally driven outcome.

It only took a few minutes to get to Heather's abode. She had purposely found a place close to the others, especially Chelly, instead of moving away. The music has always been a very large part of her healing, and the biggest reason she was such an exceptional musician is because she didn't do anything else. She didn't have to work; she didn't date though she had plenty of offers. Essentially she didn't have a life outside of the music. She still hadn't figured out how to move on from her tragedy, but "las tres amigas" had helped incredibly giving her something else to focus on.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.