The Runaway Schoolgirl - Cover

The Runaway Schoolgirl

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Melissa has a secret that she keeps to herself. It was a long way from New Orleans to New York City. Her troubles are not all behind her. There are some new ones brewing on the horizon.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lolita   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   White Male   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Workplace  

Melissa was not in any hurry to run out to Brighton Beach to look up the job possibility suggested to her by her friend with good intentions. She had a good deal with the brother who owed his sister a lot of favors and he felt obligated to give her room and board at no expense. The job in the large corporate headquarters was a dead-end position but the people seemed pleasant enough and the place was in a convenient location for getting home quickly in the afternoon.

She had all the identification she needed to pass inspection by the authorities and didn't have to be concerned about being hassled by the cops looking to boost their arrest record. She even had clean panties for free for as long as she exchanged them with the pair of perverts in the sex store she passed every day on the way home from work. She had even started to visit those two dirty old men on her lunch hour and she let them feel her up in her nice clean new undies in exchange for soda and free sandwiches from the nearby deli. They were basically harmless and probably couldn't get it up if their life depended on it. They kept begging her for blowjobs but she just laughed at them because she wasn't going to do that sort of thing for money.

The idea of becoming a prostitute was not something she had on her agenda but still she enjoyed doing kinky things just for the fun of it. She figured it was all part of growing up and part of the "girls just wanna' have fun" mystique and she felt comfortable going with the flow of doing what she liked.

The job out in Brighton was explained to be on the dodgy side but as long as it was not working as a call girl or an escort, she was willing to do almost anything to make some serious bread. She was smart enough to realize she would never make any significant cash in the job at the corporate headquarters. Most of the girls that worked there were still living with their parents and she was sort of in the same boat with getting a free ride from her girlfriend's brother as well as other perks if she gave him a little honey to keep him happy. He was not the pushy type and had plenty of pussy to make him unmotivated to look for her to spread her legs for a bed to sleep in. His girlfriends seemed to occupy his bedroom on a rotating basis and she seldom saw the same girl twice. She could hear them at night rutting like animals on a farm with some of the girls louder than others and totally shameless about their noise.

She liked the fact that he was laid back and passive when it came to sex because it was hard enough to cope with the guys at work who were constantly hitting on her for sexual favors that hinged on a cross between degrading and kinky.

The introduction letter she had for the organization out on Brighton Beach was unopened. She was tempted to steam it open but was afraid of being caught out and uncertain as to the outcome of being discovered. All she hoped for was a chance to make some money on commission or a finder's fee for making a deal go through. She was willing to do almost anything to make it happen just as long as it did not involve getting down on her knees or bending over in shameless humiliation.

The two men in the front office looked presentable with ties and jackets and the girl that was answering the telephones was sort of cheap looking but she had a ready smile for everybody that went a long way to make up for her lack of sparkle and fashion. She took the bottled water and sat down on the long sofa that make her knees stick up and reveal her nylon tights that ended in a pair of control-top panty hose darker than her skin tone but not too dark. It was obvious that the two crowd control guys in front were getting a good jolly by looking up her short skirt. She didn't mind because it didn't cost her anything and she could tell they were having a ball.

It was only about fifteen minutes later that she was called into the back office and found three older men working the phones and sorting papers that had to do with what looked like legal problems. One of them had a sign on his desk that declared him to be "Attorney at Law" and she figured that it must be at least a legitimate business on the surface. The guy in front of the window beckoned her with his finger and she sat in the hard wooden chair at the side of the desk.

"I read your letter, baby, I like the idea you are ready to help us out. I got a lot of accounts that need to be sorted out by someone with some smarts in their head. I will pay you fifty dollars a file if you can help get it into my "out" basket. Some of it is debts and that can go different ways but you can figure it out. If I can get seventy percent of the deal, you can keep anything you get above that amount plus the fifty clams."

She nodded her head because it was a good deal and she was eager to get started.

"The other stuff is what I call, "investors". Most of the them are willing to take a risk and we give them a chance to make some money but lots of times it all goes upside down and backwards and they lose the bundle. You got to keep them happy with some plausible "BS" about what happened to their money. I can give you one of the guys to help you out but you got to be willing to keep him happy. Most of the girls use pussy to pay them off but they take cash as well. It is really up to you. Our mutual friend told me you are not in the pussy selling racket but there are a lot of other ways to make money. You might even be interested in finding pretty recruits for our video production business. I can pay a hundred dollars a head and you will get twenty percent of the first video sales. The females in that department don't last long because the stuff can really wear a girl down even if she is enthusiastic. The money is good and you won't find many girls who can turn it down without at least trying it for a bit."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.