The Runaway Schoolgirl - Cover

The Runaway Schoolgirl

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Melissa has a secret that she keeps to herself. It was a long way from New Orleans to New York City. Her troubles are not all behind her. There are some new ones brewing on the horizon.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lolita   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   White Male   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Workplace  

Melissa was startled out of a very nice dream about a boy with 4 hands who was ravaging every secret part of her teenaged body. The sound of a machine gun was bouncing in her bedroom window. No, it was more a vibrating sound not a machine gun. She saw construction barriers on the street below and two muscular black workers were drilling holes in the pavement. None of the passersby seemed to be the least bit disturbed at the ear-splitting racket.

She peeked into Harry's bedroom and saw that he was still in a deep sleep and had his hefty posterior up high in the air just like an exhausted hound dog. There was no sign of the female responsible for the periodic groans and moans that had awakened her periodically thru the night.

The only coffee she saw was the powdered kind in a small bottle on the stove. From experience, she knew it would taste worse than day-old pee, but beggars can't be choosers. The milk in the fridge looked a bit iffy and was outdated by 3 full days.

A quick shower and then getting dressed for her job hunt.

The shower was pleasant and she noticed that Harry kept a supply of various female items to enhance their bathing experience. She had a nice skirt and blouse but her underwear department was reduced to 3 pairs of very dirty panties each with their own separate and unique issues.

Her only other option was to steal a pair of Harry's so she decided to just go commando and risk being found out for a total slut.

The Sunday classified listed a number of jobs open for an entry level trainee and it all looked promising. She was armed with a birth certificate that her friend Bella had given to her. Even the social security card with the same unusual name "Belinda Brightstar". Bella told her that she was 1/8th Cherokee and never used her maiden name any more. Now she used her first husband's name "Murphy" and took the name of Krista. So her birth certificate for Belinda Brightstar was available along with the social security card that she had rarely used. Most of her jobs were waitressing and it was a lot better to work "off the books" both for her and for her employer. In fact, she had never filed an income tax form even though they told her at the county office she would get money back from the government without paying any taxes. That just didn't seem right to her so she considered it her patriotic duty to not file any taxes at all and give the taxpayers a break.

The main point was the documents gave her age as 22 and she would be able to meet the requirements for employment and for other things like maybe getting into clubs and places where they served adult refreshments. Besides there was not much difference between 16 and 22 and she was certain no one would be suspicious of her credentials. She had already fixed up a resume under the new name and padded it with a lot of difficult to verify places of employment and generic experience that showed she had been around but never stayed too long to be noticed anywhere.

Before she left the apartment, Melissa figured it would be a good idea to wake up Harry in case he had to get to work.

"Harry! Get up, Harry!"

She leaned over to shake his shoulder and gasped when he reached up and pulled her down on top of his body and wrapped his legs around her hips. His fingers were suddenly up under her skirt and searching for her private little slit. The fact she had no underwear on was a distinct disadvantage.

"Harry! What are you doing? You overslept and I was just waking you up!"

He opened his eyes and registered the fact that the pretty body he had his legs wrapped around was not his bed partner from the previous evening.

"Oh, sorry, kid. I thought you was Kitty. She must have left already. Thanks for waking me up. I got to get going. See you tonight!"

Melissa straightened her skirt and scurried out the front door as quickly as she could.

The first job was almost all the way over to the U.N. building on the East side. The Fortune 500 Company had the entire building to themselves. The personnel department was up on the 4th floor and she crowded into the elevator with a bunch of chattering young gum-chewing girls and several males with nice ties and suit jackets. The 2 girls in front of her squished her back further into the elevator and she found her ass, which was covered only by a very thin skirt, crushed up against a swelling hard-on of huge proportions. She knew it wasn't her fault and certainly the young man riding her ass had no responsibility for the situation so she just relaxed and let nature take its course. The ride to the 4th floor seemed to take forever and each time the elevator stopped she was forced to reposition her ass cheeks around the sturdy cock.

As she was getting off, Melissa ventured a glance over her shoulder at the young man and discovered he was both handsome and very tall. She hoped her pussy juices were not oozing out to embarrass her in the personnel office. He smiled at her rather nicely and she could not stop herself from smiling back with what she hoped was an apologetic air.

Apparently the company was in dire need of young workers and she was hired on the spot and was told that her first day would be the next morning at 9 AM sharp. They told her that the entire morning would be "indoctrination" and placement in one of the company's departments.

On the way home, Melissa stopped at a small store with ladies clothing right next to the bus stop. She realized once she was in the store that most of the items were sort of risqué in nature and probably intended for erotic experiences. The pair of older men working behind the counter gave her the once over trying to "read" her persona. They must have decided she was not a business girl looking to get off the street for a few minutes but a real customer.

"Whacha looking for, girlie?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.