The Runaway Schoolgirl - Cover

The Runaway Schoolgirl

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Melissa has a secret that she keeps to herself. It was a long way from New Orleans to New York City. Her troubles are not all behind her. There are some new ones brewing on the horizon.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lolita   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   White Male   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Workplace  

The Trailway bus pulled up to the platform with a loud hissing of air brakes released in haste. The experienced driver always liked to do it that way late at night so all the passengers got a good warning that they had arrived at the terminal after a long grueling stretch on the Jersey turnpike.

Melissa rubbed the sleep out of her baby blue eyes and watched the other passengers start to gather their stuff and line up to be the first ones out the door and away from the claustrophobic confines of the over-crowded bus.

The shapely yet slender 16 year old girl had kept her fingers crossed the entire journey from New Orleans to New York City hoping that she could stay in the background and not be subjected to any questions about who she was or where she was going.

Melissa wanted to forget she was Melissa Jordan and that she was a junior at Saint Mary's Catholic High School in the 6th Ward. Her foster parents were Dick and Rebecca Jordan and, of course, she was not really a Jordan at all. She knew her birth certificate said her name was "Female child" born to "father unknown" and to "Consuela Ramos" of Guadalajara, Mexico. Her mother was in prison down in Texas for stealing cars for an organized gang. She knew she was not a real citizen of the United States, but had no idea why she was in foster care in New Orleans except for the fact her mother was doing 5 to 10 for the hot car rap. The Jordan's had gotten her from the court when she was only 9 years old.

The older photos confirmed that she was a lot heavier then and that she had her hair in tightly knotted braids like most of the black girls in the 9th Ward. Now, she wore school uniforms and her hair was all straight like the other white girls.

Her English now was really fluent and most people she met thought she was like Greek or Italian because of her dark skin and high cheekbones. No one had ever thought that she was "an illegal alien" because she was remarkably well-behaved and always obeyed every rule and regulation set down by her foster parents and the school authorities. Her lack of accent forestalled any suspicion that she was actually foreign born.

Shortly after her 16th birthday, Melissa had taken a boyfriend between her legs to relieve her of the burden of her detested "cherry". Ramon was a football player with much skill but he was a little short on book-learning in almost every area. Melissa was not interested in either his football skills or his lack of education; she was only interested in how deeply he was able to plant his thick cock inside her newly awakened vagina. One thing led to another and she found herself pregnant long before her 17th birthday.

Melissa was wise enough to know this was not acceptable either to her parents or to the very strict sisters that ran the ultra-conservative Saint Mary's Catholic High School. Her problems were solved before she could take any action by the unfortunate circumstance of falling from the whirl-a-gig ride at the State Fair. It was entirely due to their lack of proper brake maintenance.

Her eyes were open now to the many potholes of life and she decided that she would be better off on her own and making her own decisions without interference. After the lucky escape from reality, she insisted that her boyfriend Ramon use only her rear door to get his rocks off. He was welcome to shoot his load inside her poopy hole or right in her smooth soft crack. Melissa had eventually gotten to enjoy this procedure and almost always was able to get herself off with her fingers at the same time. Poor Ramon soon tired of the ass-play and moved on to playing doctor and nurse with a pretty mulatto girl who was equally as devoid of educational skills. They made a very good couple.

Her job at the Chicken Licking Good restaurant allowed her to accumulate enough money to plan her escape.

She bought the ticket on the internet under the name of her best friend at the restaurant and she repaid her with cash from her stash. Melissa was surprised at how cheap the ticket was and it left her plenty of cash to find a job in the city.

The bus had a layover in North Carolina before continuing on to Richmond, Virginia and she was awakened by a tall black soldier sitting down in the seat next to her. She pretended that she went immediately back to sleep and kept the blanket over her legs and hips. A few minutes later, she felt his fingers start to explore her tight fitting jeans with a very gentle touch. It felt so good that she almost groaned out loud.

Stopping her charade of pretending to be asleep, Melissa reached under the blanket and loosened her leather belt holding up her jeans. She pulled her tight jeans down to her knees and presented her bare ass to the pleasure of the uniformed stranger. Her ass was naked because she had gotten into the habit of not wearing underwear any longer.

Melissa just reached one hand behind her and lifted her top ass cheek up high exposing her quivering brown eye. The soldier got the hint right away and a few seconds later, she could feel his long hard cock slide right into her heated crack and push seriously hard against her dirt hole.

The sex-deprived schoolgirl was happy to have a cock on her backside once again. It was OK even if it was a stranger whose cock was not as big and nice like Ramon. Her very own "cherry buster", the handsome Ramon who only liked her pussy and not her ass.

The lady in front looked around when she heard Melissa whimper as the stranger's cock slid past her final defensive line on the second ring of her sphincter. The old biddy knew some funny business was going on but all she saw was two innocent looking young people with a blanket over their knees to keep out the cold draft from the super-charged bus air conditioning unit.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.