Threesome for a Virgin

by harry lime

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Linda was ready. She was primed for getting laid as quickly as possible. Her virgin status was getting far too burdensome for the almost 18 schoolgirl to carry any longer. Maybe Mike her hunky cousin and his girfriend Bobbie were the answer.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Babysitter   .

Linda sat on her bed with the laptop on her tummy.

The cam was removed after the silly misunderstanding last summer. She had adapted to the rules set up by her strict parents. Sometimes Linda felt the "rules" were just plain stupid. She thought them to be ridiculous because she was going to be eighteen in another month and all her girlfriends thought she was somewhat of a prude.

Linda thought to herself,"I may look like a prude with my glasses and my frown, but inside I am burning with the flames of the nastiest of desires."

The seventeen year old schoolgirl had become quite skilled at the art of masturbation.

However, Linda was very secretive about it and kept her secret little hobby to herself. She spent quite a bit of time pleasuring herself with various toys devised from every day non-suspicious items and her much practiced fingers were exceedingly well versed in her specific needs. Several times she had almost been discovered in the act, but always had escaped the humiliation of being found out. She thought she would just die if her parents ever caught her in the middle of one of her "sessions".

Except for that time, not too long ago, when her Mother had caught her in the bathroom with Zack, her favourite dildo which she had improvised from the long curved handle of a rather good hairbrush. She liked this toy the best because it was solid black and made her feel that she was being very naughty.

She pictured it as the long black cock of a heavily muscled black boy like one of the hunky basketball players from her school team. She knew most of the other cheerleaders bent over for the very tall black boys even though they pretended they were not attracted to oversized cocks. Late at night, after her parents were snoring, she would stick her ass up high under the sheets and use it very slowly just the way she liked it best of all. Sometimes, she would stick it up her tight little bum hole. She had to use a lot of lubrication when she did it like that. The trick was to go real slow and push out like she was going to go to the bathroom. She found it helped open her very tight pucker hole.

Linda found that her bum hole would pop open now in anticipation of fun and games whenever she just touched it with her finger.

Her Mom's expression when she found her with "Zack" buried deep in her pussy was really funny.

But it was not too funny when she was grounded for the entire week.

The worse thing was Zack was confiscated along with her other gear. It took ages to replace them and got her some very strange looks in some very strange places.

Linda was in the process of downloading all the photos from her last trip to the beach. It seemed like only yesterday but it was over a full month ago.

There she was in her teeny weenie little bikini and was startled to see her cheekies were hanging quite exposed from her bottom. Their whiteness was shocking against the tan of her legs.

"There must be something wrong with me", she thought as she peered at her ass.

"I am getting off looking at my own behind."

Linda knew she liked girls a bit too much. But there was something about looking at their pussy and their bottoms. Sometimes, she thought how nice it must be to be a boy and make girls take it in their pussy and ass and even their pretty little mouths. She didn't think she would mind having to "take it" like that because the thought of boy's cocks made her pussy wet all the time. Her girlfriend Sue had tried to show her how to kiss a boy when they were fooling around in the back of the movie and she had to admit the soft feel of Sue's lipstick and the little darting motion of the perky blond girl's tongue had her heart beating real fast and her pussy was practically flooding her best panties.

Lately, she found herself thinking all the time about her cousin, Mike, and his best girl, Bobbie.

Bobbie's boobs were distinctively erect and very sexy. Her nipples always seemed to stick out in constant arousal.

There was something about that which made Linda's pussy so wet.

These pictures from the beach were really hot.

Mike and Linda were entwined on the sand.

His hand was planted right onto her ass and she was licking his lip with ferocious intensity.

His erection was visible under his suit pressing real hard against her raised leg.

Linda found her hand had strayed to her nipple.

She distractedly twisted and pulled as she looked at the shots.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.