What a Relief
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Karen and I found, after we'd both been dumped by cheating spouses, that we could provide comfort and relief to one another even though she was half-again my age. What started as an accommodation became much, much more.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Her mouth took the tip of my cock in and began sliding back and forth over the crown, her lips so soft and smooth as she pulled so gently. Now I knew what her Japanese nurse friend had taught her. It was the most sensuous, erotic, luscious blow job I'd ever felt. Nothing had ever come close to this.

"Oh, Karen, this is heavenly. Omigod, you are perfection, I've just never felt so intense as this."

She was looking up at me, no doubt well aware of the magic and power she had in her mouth to send a man to new heights of extreme pleasure. It was stunning, I almost felt faint.

My heart was thudding, my breathing labored, it just couldn't get better than this. And, then, it did as I threw my head back and bucked my hips forward to begin cumming into her mouth. I looked down and my juices were running out the edges of her mouth and down her neck onto her boobs, gathering at her nipples. I cummed out every drop I had inside me. My ejaculation was huge and, I think, the most pleasurable of my life.

"Oh, wow," I panted, "oh, Karen, how could I ever tell you how good that was. It was simply magnificent."

She pulled back and squeezed my cock milking it for a few more white, sticky drops which she promptly licked away.

"Well, you really need to thank Maruko Watanabe, she taught me everything I know about sucking a cock. I watched her quite a few times in the back of the pharmacy late at night with a few intern friends. Yes, Maruko was the best. They all said so, that's why I wanted to learn from her. She said that Japanese women make love to the tip end of a man's cock, not the shaft."

"And now you're the best. The absolute best," I told her pulling her up into my arms and kissing her.

"Well, I did pay attention when she was showing me all about it," she snickered. "Let's get up, I'm hungry and I'm dying to pee," she said and we both went to empty our full bladders. I let her first, of course, then she asked if she could hold my cock while I went. She giggled the whole time spraying my yellow stream all around the bowl. She told me she'd always wanted to do that and that it was fun. Ah, well, I told her she could do it any time she wanted and we laughed all the way into the kitchen.

She got coffee started and began toasting some frozen waffles while I stood behind her pressing my hard cock against her as my hands massaged her breasts and tweaked her hard nipples.

"Mmm, I'm one of those women who love their nipples played with and pinched and sucked. You're making me hot again, Ray. You're gonna be in for a fucking if you keep that up," she kidded.

"Well, I think you found the right guy, I just love breasts and your's, Karen, are really nice, as nice as any woman's, just perfect."

"I suppose I don't have to tell you this but I did some bartering for a boob job a few years ago. Actually got them reduced. I used to be C-cup and I had him bring them down to B's and tighten them up."

She turned to me, pulled one up and said, "Can you see the little scars under there? They're almost not visible any more, look close."

I did bend down but rather than looking, I sucked her nipple into my mouth as she began laughing.

I was sucking and nibbling at the same time as she petted my face.

"I could let you do that forever. You look so sweet at my breast. And I can play with this while you suck," she said as her thumb rubbed over the damp crown of my cock.

I slowly, softly sucked her breast as she began to stroke me.

Then, the image began coming back to me, my head on Lucy Dobbin's lap sucking her nipple while she jacked me off. We did that every afternoon in the eighth grade after school. It was my introduction to the world of sex and I was a convert to the way of life immediately. Even now, I was loving my lips slowly flexing, pulling on her nipple as Karen stroked up and down.

Then the toaster oven sounded and we disconnected from one another to have breakfast.

"You didn't ask me what I bartered for my boob job. Were you being gentlemanly?"

I told her I wasn't, I was just busy sucking her nipple and she laughed.

"Well, my plastic surgeon friend got pretty much what you're getting as my neighbor. I told him a year's worth of sex was his if he did it and, well, it went on a little longer than that, even still once in a while when we both feel in the mood."

"Mmm, I'm kinda feeling in the mood myself."

"Then, let's put our dishes away and go have some fun. Oh, I'm loving this, come on," she said as she pulled me up from my chair and we quickly cleaned up and went back to bed.

We had more spirited sex and fell into each other's arms just kissing and enjoying having one another.

"I can't tell you how happy you've made me, Karen," I murmured in her ear as we snuggled in our afterglow.

She laughed, saying, "You just did ... you just did tell me," and I laughed as well.

We lay there happily entangled for probably a half hour or more, kissing and tonguing each other.

"Well, I suppose we should go shower, I'm kind of sticky down below and I need to clean myself up before we add to it again," she teased and we got up and went in her bathroom where she reached in and turned on the water.

We stepped in and she handed me the soap and I began washing myself when she said, "No, Ray, the fun is in washing each other, silly," and I blushed at my stupidity and began soaping her. She turned the water off and I got the front of her all nicely lathered. I know it seems crazy to most of you reading this but I'd never showered with a female before, no, I really hadn't. I knew then what I'd been missing.

Her breasts were ultra-soft and smooth in my soapy hands, I just wanted to rub her forever. I twisted her nipples softly as her hand dropped to play with my stiff cock. Then, she spread her stance while I soaped up under her. Oh, that's so erotic.

"Get me good down there, seems like I've got a lot of gooey, sticky stuff between my legs," she said laughing. "Can't imagine where that came from."

"Don't look at me, I'm just here to soap you up," I laughed as she turned and bent over away from me. I lathered my hands and cleaned up under her from the backside, getting her all nice and clean then onto her legs, back and shoulders.

She turned back to me, saying, "Now you," and began soaping my neck and shoulders and chest, working down to my stomach, abdomen, and legs. Crouched down, she leaned forward and softly kissed the tip of my cock and asked me to turn around.

That began her upward washing of my body from legs, butt, back and shoulders.

"Let's see did I miss anything?" she said coyly rolling her eyes.

"Um, I could make a suggestion. It's poking you in the stomach right now."

She giggled and lifted up my cock.

"This? Would you like me to get it extra-special clean? Maybe even see if anything can come out of it?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.