What a Relief
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Karen and I found, after we'd both been dumped by cheating spouses, that we could provide comfort and relief to one another even though she was half-again my age. What started as an accommodation became much, much more.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

She moved fully up over me, lifted her hips and reached below holding my cock straight up and pushed her pussy down over me and began. I hadn't been with a woman in about three months, the last weeks Chloe and I were together, it seemed that she was finding things to get upset about but now I realize she was just avoiding sex until she was ready to split.

She was juicy inside, just slipped right down over me, then I felt her clench around me as she began stroking up and down.

"Mmm, you look happy, Ray. Is this helping things?"

"Oh, it's just wonderful. I really never thought we'd be doing something like this but it's wonderful, Karen. You sure are a sexy woman. And the best neighbor I've ever had," I chuckled.

"Yes, neighbors have to look out for one another, don't we?" she cooed as she rocked up and down. "It's okay to cum, too, so not to worry, just let's enjoy us being together."

"I'm enjoying it, that's for sure, even more than any sex I ever had with Chloe," I told her.

"Well, let's just forget our exes for now. We have each other to help us feel better and this feels quite wonderful, just how I expected it would."

"So, you've been thinking about this a while?" I asked.

"Oh, yes, not long after I figured out that you were living solo like I was. I thought, well, why not make a nice offer that suits us both, gives us both comfort and satisfaction. Did I have a good idea, Ray?"

"Oh, my dear, you had fabulous idea, I'm laying here enjoying your wonderful idea to the most."

"I haven't sucked your cock yet, Ray. I've been told I'm near the top of the class, it's something I love to do ever since that first time with Bobby Holdford out in the woods behind his house," she snickered.

"Lucky boy, I'm sure," I told her.

"Oh, I guess I was good enough that he kept wanting it but, believe me, I've gotten much, much better since then. I had a wonderful instructress a few years back."

Well, there's an interesting comment that I just had to follow.

"So tell me about this mystery instructress."

"She was a nurse I worked with, Japanese from Japan, really cute, about forty but, since I did see her naked many times, well, her body was stunning, small but perfect, even at forty-something."

She kept sliding up and down as she went on, "Anyway, Haruko and I became friends and would sometimes find a time and a place at the hospital to get ourselves off, it's a great stress-reliever, you know, and we kept some sex toys in our lockers for just the occasion."

"Well, it is a stressful job," I chuckled.

"After we'd get off together, she'd show me how Japanese women do oral sex concentrating on the tip and underneath on the frenum, that little spot right beneath, I'm sure you've found it, probably by the time you were fifteen," she laughed.

"I had told her that I loved to suck men but never thought I was that good, oh, I got their cum, sure, but she slowed me with a dildo how to do it her way. I'll give you a try later if you like," she said grinning down at me.

She was delightedly fucking me, so relaxed and unabashed in her nakedness and sexuality, perhaps from being a nurse, who knows? All I surely knew was that I was the happy recipient of her nakedness and sexuality and that I was happier right at that moment than I had been for several years.

Karen looked down and asked me what I was thinking, that I looked pensive.

"The truth is, I was thinking just how happy I am here in your bed with you right now, just how wonderful this is, not just the sex, but being with you, you're really quite marvelous."

She bent down and kissed and tongued my mouth but never slowed down over me, she just kept pumping like those Texas oil wells do in the movies. It was so good. She clenched her vagina tight every pull up on me and it felt like she was sucking my cum right up out of me.

Incredibly, it was the best sex I'd ever had, she knew how to move her hips around making the feelings multiply, she knew just when to go a little faster, just when it felt better slow.

"You may have had a Japanese lady friend show you how to suck but how did you get this good?" I asked, surely impressed with her bedroom skills.

She laughed and said, "Um, mostly practice," adding, "Nursing School was where I learned the most and it wasn't in the classroom or lab. But there were lots and lots of med students who were just as horny as most of us. It got pretty wild."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.