Fooling Around 101 - Version Alpha - Cover

Fooling Around 101 - Version Alpha

Copyright© 2012 by Lubrican

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - When Cindy comes to Uncle Bob, asking to learn some things before she starts dating, he doesn't intend to teach her a lot. But things seem to take on a life of their own, and pretty soon Cindy has mastered the entry level classes. They say education only whets the appetite for knowledge. Turns out that's true with sex too!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Incest   Uncle   Niece   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy  

It turns out that having a family argument about whether or not Uncle so and so should be sliding his big, nasty boner into niece whoever, is a really good sexual buzz kill. Cindy didn’t say anything as we got in the car and left the hospital. She didn’t offer me a blow job on the way home and, despite her earlier comment, did not prance around naked once we got home.

Instead, she paced, frowning, deep in thought. At one point she looked at nothing in particular and said, I’m not sure to whom, “I just wanted to be happy!” About ten minutes later she stopped again, this time clearly addressing the television set, which was off. “I’ve waited so long! It’s just not fair!”

I thought about how, at her tender age, “so long” amounted to less time than the average person spends in high school. But I knew better than to point that out to her. Clearly, her glass was half empty right now, and me telling her it was half full wouldn’t help.

An hour later, the front door opened and closed. I was pouring a cup of coffee at the time, and I heard Cindy’s footsteps hurrying toward the living room.

“Mark!” she blurted.

I sighed and left the coffee on the counter. I didn’t want to be trying not to spill it while I broke up a fight. Or was involved in one. Since Mark hadn’t shown hide nor hair at my place since the living arrangements changed, I was pretty sure this wasn’t a spontaneous desire to catch up on things. I was also pretty sure he’d gotten a call from his brother.

I suspected Dennis’ part of the conversation started out something like this:

“Mark! Uncle Bob’s porking Cindy! Yes! He’s doing her, man! I just found out! And Mom knows! And they aren’t going to stop! We have to stop them, dude! Come get me. We have to do something!”

I don’t know if you know any sets of twins. They’re all around, it seems, and yet very few people actually know a pair. Perhaps, because of that, we tend to assume that twins are alike in everything, not just looks. Of course I knew differently, but I was reminded again of how different twins could be by Mark’s attitude towards what his frantic brother had called him about. When I walked in, Cindy was in his arms, bawling, and he was telling her how everything was going to be all right.

He looked at me when I walked in and said, “You dog.” But it wasn’t harsh. It was more like, “You sly dog!” even though he wasn’t smiling. Cindy made it impossible for him to smile.

“Dennis is going to ruin everything!” she cried.

“No he’s not. Calm down. He just needs some time to get used to the idea, that’s all.”

“He’ll try to stop us!” she insisted.

“Stop crying,” he ordered. “We’ll work this out. He loves you. Look at me! I’m not used to the idea either, but I still love you.”

She pushed away from him, holding his biceps in her hands.

“You do?” She let go of one arm to rub her eyes with the back of that hand.

“Of course I do,” he said. “And Dennis will come around too. Now, would you please go put on a bra? This is hard enough as it is.”

“What?” She blinked. She had stopped crying, as if by magic.

“You’re not wearing a bra,” he said. “It’s obvious under that shirt, because I can kind of see through it.”

Cindy’s hands came up and her fingertips covered the tip of each breast. Her face flushed under the mussed hair that was half covering it. She looked poised for flight. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a more erotic looking fully-dressed woman. Her fingers only brought your attention to her breasts.

“Why are you looking at my breasts?” she asked, her voice shaking.

“Why do you think Dennis is so freaked out about Uncle Bob?” he asked, calmly. “Dennis and I have always thought you were a cutie. One of the hottest chicks in town, actually. We couldn’t do anything about it except dream, of course. Then he finds out that incest isn’t a huge turn off to you, and that Uncle Bob got to sneak in under the radar, where we were afraid to even get into the air.”

Cindy looked shocked, then outraged. She sputtered, but all she was capable of was a long, drawn out “Ewwwwwww!”

Mark grinned. “Okay. Now you know how Dennis and I feel. But we’ll get over it. Dennis is just having a little more difficulty doing that than I am. I actually do think you’re kind of cute, but obviously not as cute as Uncle Bob does.”

Cindy finally understood that he had only been making a point, rather than telling her he wanted to have sex with her. The mixture of relief and white hot anger was almost funny to watch play over her face.

“So you two guys don’t ... um ... see me like ... that?” she asked, hope vibrant in her voice.

“Nope,” he said. “Sorry. We know you too well to be turned on by you. You’re cute, but not that cute. But it really did help you understand how we might react ... right?”

“You turd,” she said, but there was no real heat in it. “It’s not like that. I’ve been in love with Uncle Bob since I was twelve. I never even looked at any boys as anything but other people my age. I guess I’m used to the idea. I call him Uncle Bob, but I don’t think of him as my uncle. Does that make sense?”

“I guess,” he said. “I think of him as this cool adult guy I know. I mean I know he’s my uncle, but that doesn’t define him.”

“I’m right here,” I said.

“We know,” said Mark. He didn’t look at me when I said it.

“Maybe I should let you two talk,” I said.

“Are you happy?” he asked his sister. “ Really happy?”

“I was,” she said. “I can’t be happy if Dennis and you are upset with me.”

“Can I ask you some questions?” he asked.

“Sure,” she said.

“Even if they are about private stuff?”

“I don’t know. I’ll have to hear the questions.”

He looked at me. “What’s the age of consent in this state?”

“Actually, I have no idea,” I said.

“So you didn’t plan this?”

I laughed. “You two talk. Cindy, I recommend you answer all his questions. If I end up in jail, then this really wasn’t a good idea, no matter badly you wanted it. Like you said, you’ll never be able to be really happy until the family rift is healed.”

I turned and left the room.

That does not mean, however, that I didn’t eavesdrop a little.


Most of what they said, I couldn’t hear. Twice I heard her high-pitched voice, filled with emotion, yell “You can’t ask me that!” Another time she said “That’s none of your fricking business!” After a whole half hour had passed without any exclamations like that, though, I went to my office and did some work on a project I was pursuing. When I sensed a presence in the doorway behind me, and turned to see Cindy standing there, I looked at my watch. Three hours had vanished into the mists of time.

“You okay?” I asked.

“Yes,” she said, firmly.

“Is Mark okay?”

To this, she only nodded.

“What now?” I asked.

She unbuttoned her blouse. She had not gone and put on a bra. When she pushed her skirt down, I realized she’d been commando all day.

“I’m horny,” she said. “I need my man to make me feel good.”


“I don’t know how long we have,” she panted, under me, as I lunged into her. I was particularly enthusiastic about making love to her, quite possibly because I had thought it might never happen again. She liked to be pounded, followed by deep probing while I moved my loins against hers, mashing her clitty. I had been doing that for fifteen minutes.

“What?” I gasped, fighting off the urge to fertilize her.

“They’re letting Dennis go today,” she said. “He called Mark to come get him. Mark stopped off here on his way. He says he understands now, and he’ll try to explain it to Denny, but he may still want to come here and talk to me.”

“Oh shit,” I groaned.

“Don’t stop,” she said immediately. “I locked the doors.”

“You think I can keep doing this while the horde is beating down the castle portal?”

She laughed. “Cum in me. You can do this later.”

She knew what to say to make me crazy. She had paid attention.

“Squirt me,” she said, putting her milkmaid’s muscles to work. “Make me all warm and gooey inside.”

“Oh man,” I gasped. I wasn’t able to hold it off any longer.

“Goooood boy,” she murmured as I flooded her.


I was working on another project and Cindy was taking a shower when the boys showed up. Dennis was much more subdued. For lack of anything better to say, I asked him how he was doing. He said he was still in pain, but glad to be out of the hospital. He said the doctor felt like Jill would be there for another week before her bones had knit well enough to finish healing at home.

I will always believe that Cindy was testing the boys, based on what Mark had said to her about the twins lusting after her. She did that by coming into the living room fresh out of the shower, wearing one of her racier bra and panty sets. She was combing out her tangled, wet hair. She looked pretty delicious, I’ll tell you that.

“Please!” said Dennis. “Don’t throw it in my face!”

“Markie says you guys lusted after me. I just thought you might like a little show.”

Dennis looked at his brother, who said, “I’ll tell you about it later. Just tell her she looks nice, but you’re not interested.”

“You look nice, but I’m not interested,” said Dennis, his voice sounding a bit sad.

“Ohhhh,” she said, in that voice reserved for cute little kids and puppies. “Thank you. I’ll go put something on. You’re not going to beat Uncle Bob up, are you?”

“No,” he sighed.

When she was gone, he looked at me. He wasn’t happy, but he wasn’t angry either.

“Mark talked to her. Now I’d like to talk to you.”

“Okay,” I said. “You want to go somewhere?”

He looked at his brother. “Go keep her busy for a while. I’ll come get you when I’m ready to go.”

“Gotcha,” said Mark. “You think she’ll get upset if I ask if I can watch her get dressed?”

Dennis just waved him away, and then turned back to me.

“Did you plan this?” he asked. He wasn’t beating around any bushes.

“No.” There wasn’t really anything else to say, and I didn’t want to sound like I was protesting too much.

“So how did it happen?”

I was pretty sure Cindy had already told Mark that, and that Mark had shared everything he knew with his brother. Maybe this was a test, to see if I’d be truthful.

“She came to me one night and asked me to show her what a romantic kiss was like. I wasn’t expecting that, and I think I was a little rattled. In fact, she rattles me a lot. That’s not an excuse. It’s just hard for me to think clearly when she’s ... I don’t know what to call it. Anyway, I did that. I thought that was all she wanted. I have since found out differently.”

“So you’re saying it’s all her fault,” he said.

“No. I’m saying it’s really easy to give in to her when she wants something.”

“Would you seriously think about marrying her?” he asked.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.