Heather's Family - Cover

Heather's Family

Copyright© 2012 by Dirty Amber

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Heather loved her twin brother Steve. Their love leads to unplanned pregnancy and Heather has to make her way in life. Now she wants to find her brother and family so that her children can be past of a full family. Strong incest theme all sexual proclivities thrown in.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Uncle   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Food   Lactation   Water Sports   Enema   Scatology   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Flatulence   Spitting   Size   Hairy   Big Breasts   Menstrual Play  

I started to take out the rest of the ordinary stuff to cook.

I made myself coffee. Once again I found myself in the arms of another of my sons, "Rick, at last you are up."

Rick rubbed his hard cock against my back. Kerri and I were like dwarves compared to my four sons.

"Mom, I can see I am not the first one," Rick held my breasts in his hands as I pushed back into his monster hardness, "You will have to soften my cock so that I can pee."

"Ricky, Tim got up first. First give me the taste of your mouth," I turned around. Rick's warm morning mouth filled my senses. There is nothing like the flavor and fragrance of the morning mouth taste of your loved ones.

Rick turned me around again. I knew what he wanted. Rick learnt the excitement of rough sex earlier than rest of his brothers.

I planted my hands on the edge of the kitchen top and planted my feet apart. Rick flexed his knees and filled my cunt filled with his brother's cum with his steel hard cock.

Once her felt it had gathered enough lubrication Rick placed it on my tiny anus. I gripped the edge hard and bit on my lips. Rick pushed his cock not with a constant pressure as his other brothers usually do but uses a sharp brutal jab to push his cock head in. That always snap-opens the anal ring with a sharp tearing pain.

I screamed despite being forewarned, "RICKKEEEEE, SLOWLEEEEE." My plea was not supposed to have been heeded and it was not.

Rick slammed his cock in three savage thrusts to the hilt and fucked my ass with the same speed as Tim fucked my cunt. His strong hands mauled my breasts and pulled them down on my belly making me wince and shriek.

"Mom, you want it to be quickie," Rick asked his words interspersed with grunts of his efforts to fuck his mother's ass even harder he already was.

"YE AAHH OOH YYUUUS RREEECKKKEEE," I wailed as my orgasm made me shake like a leaf in a storm.

Rick took my ass with unabated brutality and soon my knees buckled as multiple orgasms tore through me. Rick pushed me forward until my chest and belly were on the top. He put his hands under my shins and lifted my flexed legs up. He fucked me continuously as my open mouth gasped and panted as my son buffeted my body with brutal ass fucking thrusts that made me cum incessantly.

Rick could hold or ejaculate at will. He exploded deep inside my rectum. The sheer volume of my sons' cum was inherited trait from their father. My loving twin Steve filled my mouth, cunt or rectum even after he had cum many times.

Rick slowly picked me up and sat on a chair as I rested my head on his chest. Rick put my feet gently on the floor, "Mom, this is heaven. To have you in my arms and my cock in you arms first thing in morning, is simply heaven."

I rubbed my head against his smooth chest.

Soon Rick was soft enough to pee. His strong fragrant piss added to Tim and mine. Rick matched his brother and gave me equally long thick steaming log of feces. The feast was going to be as good as ever.

Rick let me clean his anus. I swallowed his fresh shit clinging to his anus greedily.

I made put some toasts in the toaster and filled my cup of coffee. Before I could sip it my rest of the sons descended on me.

Tom and Jake engulfed me in their arms and soon our kissing was signaling urgency.

"Mom, a quickie is acceptable?" Tom looked at me expectantly.

"Really a quickie, Tom," I rubbed my hands on two monster cocks, "you both promise to cum quickly?"

They both nodded their agreement.

Jake quickly lay down on the dining table his long strong legs planted on the floor. I climbed on the table and soon my cunt was sheathing my son's rampant cock. Tom stood behind my ass and his cock head nudged any anal ring. I did my best to relax my anus.

Tom's cock persevered and soon his cock was making its way inside rectum lubricated with Rick's cum. Jake and Tom fucked me with urgency. I sucked Jake's nipple as my short sharp shrieks of orgasms resonated in the kitchen. Tom and Jake honored their promise and exploded in my cunt and rectum about twenty minutes later. I had lost count of my orgasms.

Tom and then Jake filled the jug with their sweet urine. I was sure we would have full jug with Kerri's offering.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.