Heather's Family - Cover

Heather's Family

Copyright© 2012 by Dirty Amber

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Heather loved her twin brother Steve. Their love leads to unplanned pregnancy and Heather has to make her way in life. Now she wants to find her brother and family so that her children can be past of a full family. Strong incest theme all sexual proclivities thrown in.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Uncle   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Food   Lactation   Water Sports   Enema   Scatology   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Flatulence   Spitting   Size   Hairy   Big Breasts   Menstrual Play  

My life was great as my twin brother Steve and I had the whole world at our feet. Our parents were wealthy and their business dreams were succeeding faster than planned. They were very liberal and open. Stevie and I were joined at hips and were together every second of the day. Dad and mom allowed us in their shower room and bedroom anytime we wanted.

Not surprisingly Steve and I started to explore each other even when we were five. Over next two years Steve had managed to take my virginity and few weeks later he took my anal virginity. We had sex all the time. I am sure our parents knew but they never let it on.

We had seen dad once drinking mom's pee when we barged upon them. Steve and I were not averse to trying anything. We soon were drinking each other pee. Tasting each other's shit was only a step away and we were addicted to each other's body fluids.

One of dad's so called friend investor robbed the partners of more than a billion and soon the empire collapsed. Dad and mom paid off every debt that bad man had put our business under.

Dad and mom had to start again. When we were about nine dad and mom had to go to China to reestablish the investment. They placed us with his cousin who were reasonably wealthy but were fanatically religious. Uncle and aunt were childless. They seemed very cold towards dad and mom.

They would make us pray and tell stories of god's punishment on anyone who sinned. Sin of flesh, they said, was the worst sin. Steve, like you Tim, was nearly six feet tall and that discouraged uncle to be careful.

Steve and I were even closer than ever. We were top of our school and chosen to enter university by fourteen.

Steve and I learnt to keep our relationship to ourselves but the friendly sister from local church, who loved dearly, sensed it.

She blessed us and showed subtle ways we could give ourselves away. Sister Mary became our true parent. We would know some years later she was dying of cancer.

Stevie and I were few months shy of fourteen when I started to feel different. Sister Mary blamed herself as she told me that I was pregnant. I was not going to jeopardize my brother's life. I would not have dreamt of not giving birth to the life burning inside me. I was chubby then as Kerri is, and strong. Sister Mary sensed the strength in me.

She arranged me to go to her sister, Dorothy, who was an entrepreneur and lived with her son, Chase. Chase was my age.

I wrote a letter stating I had done something I should not have and therefore going away to avoid shame to family.

I wrote another letter for Stevie to achieve all we both had planned for and forget me.

Aunt Dorothy accepted me as her daughter. Chase is a genius and even then he was writing computer-programmes way beyond many businesses could understand and make use of.

I took evening classes and learnt ropes from aunt Dorothy and Chase. My mathematics skills added with Chase's computing genius enabled us to produce programmes that were hot in the market. I had changed my name to Heather Stevenson, to keep my brother, your dad's name close to us.

I was big and soon realized that I was carrying five big babies. Chase and his mother would fret and worry over me.

Once you all were born they helped me enormously.

By the time Chase and I reached eighteen we had nine successful 'dot.coms' churning money and many programmes that were bringing in royalties from big players. Aunt Dorothy had a trusted accountant he multiplied every dollar we earned manifolds.

By the time Chase and I turned twenty I wanted to spend more time bringing you all up. We both sold three 'dot.coms' for four billions and rest we turned in to plc.

Chase and aunt Dorothy were richer than ever. I tried hard with strings of investigators to find my Stevie but as if he had vanished. I never wanted dad and mum to know about Steve and I so never attempted to find them.

Sister Mary passed away few months after. Aunt Dorothy too succumbed to breast cancer three years ago. Chase has retired to Amazon with his boyfriend. I have this wonderful life with my five wonderful children.


The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.