Just Walk Away - Cover

Just Walk Away

Copyright© 2012 by DG Hear

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - I wanted it all, my own business that special girl and a good life. Here's what happened.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating  

I stopped at Sheila's place on Friday and told her I wasn't going to any nude party and if she went it would be over between us.

"Sheila, I thought you and I might have a future together. Whatever we both did in the past is over and done with. I thought we could start over fresh. I don't like Bill and he treats Marcie like a second-class citizen. I want nothing more to do with him. I know he's your boss but he doesn't have to be your bed partner. I've heard about your past with him."

Sheila looked shocked. She asked me if fat Marcie told me about Bill and her. I was pissed when she said Bill wanted a real woman, not an overweight slob.

"You can't tell me what I can and cannot do. If I want to go to the party, I'll go. There is nothing wrong with going out and having a little fun."

"I'll stop by here tomorrow to take you out to dinner and maybe even dancing. If you choose to go to the nude day party then it will be over between us," I said.

The next evening I arrived at Sheila's and like I expected she wasn't home. I drove down to Marcie's and she was surprised to see me.

"What are you doing here Jack?"

"Is Bill home or did he go to the party?"

"He went to the party. He slapped my ass and grabbed and bruised my arm saying he was going to fuck a real woman. Jack, I can't take it anymore, I don't know what to do." She was near crying.

"I have a suggestion if you are willing to go along with me. Can you get someone to watch the girls for a few hours?"

"Yes, Trina, down the street, watches them when I need a babysitter."

"Call her and ask her to watch them. See if she could watch them for the night. I'm taking you out."

"I don't understand, where are you taking me? I'm sure Bill won't allow it."

"We're going to the party together. You will be my date."

"I can't! Bill will kill me."

"I will be there to protect you. If you want out from underneath Bill, now is the time to do it. I promise you nothing will happen to you. I will protect you but you have to trust me. Do you trust me Marcie?"

"God, yes I trust you but I'm scared. What happens after you leave and he comes home? I don't want him hurting the girls. I'm not sure how we can survive."

"Let me worry about that. I promise you with God as my witness that no harm will come to you or the girls."

"Jack, why are you doing this? No one has ever helped us."

"I like you Marcie and you're in need of help and I can't walk away and leave you and the girls in the hands of an asshole like Bill." I wasn't sure why I didn't just walk away. Is it possible that I might have some deep- rooted feelings for Marcie?

She got hold of the babysitter and she would take the girls for tonight. I told her to get her bathing suit. "Jack, I can't wear a bathing suit in public. I'll look like a cow and everyone will laugh at me."

"A few assholes might laugh but we'll get the last laugh, I promise."

She shook her head and said, "I can't believe I'm doing this. You do realize I'm putting all my faith and trust in you."

"I won't let you down, I promise."

The babysitter came over and walked the girls to her house. I gave her forty dollars in advance to watch the girls. We told her we would be by in the morning to pick them up. She looked at us a bit strange, probably wondering who I was but she had no problem taking the girls or the money.

Marcie came out in her one-piece bathing suit. She looked a bit embarrassed. "Here's what an elephant looks like in a bathing suit," she remarked. "Jack, are you sure about this?"

"You don't look that bad. Believe me, we have a lot heavier women come in the gym all the time and they aren't anywhere as pretty as you. If you are willing, after this is over, I'll help you exercise if you want. No cost to you, I'll be your trainer."

Out of the blue Marcie hugged me. I held her tight in my arms. I guess we might each have had feelings for one another. On the way to the nude day party she told me she had a crush on me in high school. I told her I wished I had known it back then. I didn't date that much and outside of baseball was somewhat of a loner.

I saw a big bruise on her arm. She told me it was when Bill grabbed her before he left. I thought to myself that son of a bitch has hurt her for the last time.

I asked Marcie "Do you know why Sheila's ex-husband was in prison for murder?" She told me it happened three years ago. He had come home early from work and found Sheila in bed with another man. He got his gun and shot the man three times. He ran out of the house but was caught within the hour.

He was found guilty of pre meditated murder since he came home early and used his gun. No one knows why he didn't shoot Sheila. He got life imprisonment and Sheila ended up with all their assets. There were a lot of rumors flying around at the time, but that's the story Bill told her.

It was getting dark when we arrived at the party. There must have been fifty people there at least. When I walked in the pool area I saw Sheila. She still had her bathing suit on, what little there was of it. Her tits were busting out of it and the bottom was a thong bikini showing her whole ass. She was talking to Bill and came over to me when she saw me.

Smiling she said, "I knew you would change your mind. You're just like me, always looking for a good time." I didn't say anything to her. I waved to Marcie and she came into the yard.

"What the hell is she doing here?" asked Sheila.

"She's my date. It's over between you and me."

Bill saw Marcie and started toward her yelling. "What the fuck are you doing here? You and your fat ass is embarrassing me." He grabbed her arm and that's when I pushed Bill into the pool. He went to come out and I told him he better think twice because I had enough of his shit and if he as much talked to Marcie, I'd kick his fucking ass.

Everyone was staring at us. I knew it was really embarrassing Bill. He knew if he made a move toward me I'd squash him like a bug.

"She's my fucking wife! What the hell is it to you?"

"She's my friend and she won't be your wife much longer. She'll be applying for a divorce on Monday. Until then I suggest you stay the hell away from her."

I took my shirt off so my muscles showed. I took Marcie by the hand and she introduced me to Henry, the man giving the party. He just asked that we not cause any trouble. I just told him I would not start any trouble but I wouldn't let Bill harass Marcie.

He said he always liked Marcie and if Bill started any trouble, he'd ask him to leave. I said we weren't planning on staying at the party long. The full time we were there we did get Bill and Sheila's attention.

Marcie and I got into the pool. She said she felt better with her body underwater; it made me laugh. After Sheila saw us together she was one of the first women to take off her top. I guess she was doing it to get even with me but I had no feelings for her, especially now. Needless to say she attracted the men. It wasn't long before Bill was playing with her tits.

Marci and I stayed in the water for about a half hour. We got out and got a drink. About that time a number of people were taking off their swimsuits. Sheila was one of the first followed by Bill. I guess it was a nude party after all. They wanted our attention in the worst way. Bill grabbed Sheila by the pussy and I just laughed and shook my head.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.