Just Walk Away - Cover

Just Walk Away

Copyright© 2012 by DG Hear

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I wanted it all, my own business that special girl and a good life. Here's what happened.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating  

I pent the night at Uncle Ralph's. He didn't want me driving. I ended up going to work on Saturday. I knew it was over between Angie and me. I wouldn't be seeing her that evening. It was a week later that I got a call from Angie.

"Jack, I need to talk to you. I can't leave it like this. I really do love you."

"Right! You prove it by fucking some rich bastard behind my back. I take it that wasn't your first date. Remember you told me you don't fuck on the first date?"

"Please, Jack, I need to tell you the truth. Nick's father and my father are good friends. I went out with him a few times. I like him but I love you."

"Right, I get it. Money begets money. Your dad wanted you to marry money and your friend Nick is the chosen one. Just like your mother was the chosen one for your father. Did you ask her about my Uncle Ralph?"

"Yes, she told me how they met and she really loved him but it just wouldn't work out. I told her the truth how we met and we both cried. I just want you to know that I'll always love you. I wish things could have turned out different."

"Yeah, I get it! Like mother, like daughter, just so you know there are more important things in life besides money. Too bad we won't be able to share it together. I really did love you Angie, but you broke my heart and I will never forgive you for that. Goodbye, and please don't call me again."

"Jack, please let me talk. I need to tell you..."

I hung up, sad and disappointed but life must go on. I notice that Angie had called my cell phone in the following weeks but I never answered it.


I spent a lot of time at my business. It was a few more months before I even started dating again. I went out with women but I found I wasn't good in relationships. I don't think I was ready to commit myself to any one woman again.

Six months had gone by and I saw in the paper where Angie was marrying Nick. I guess her father had won. I decided to do my best and put it all behind me. One day a good-looking woman came into the gym. I couldn't take my eyes off of her.

She asked if I could be her personal trainer and show her what exercises to do. I easily volunteered my services. Her name was Sheila; she said she was single, twenty-six, and said she worked in a factory.

I remember some of my friends that worked in factories always said there were a couple of women that seemed to stand out where they worked. I had to figure that Sheila was the one who stood out in her place of work. She had one fine nice tight ass body.

I've been around women long enough to know she was a flirt but I decide to go along with her. To be honest here, I didn't feel I could trust her since being bitten by Angie but I saw no problem with dating her and having sex.

I could feel her muscles as I helped her work out. By the third time she came in to work out I had decided to ask her out. She said yes and after a nice dinner we went to a movie. She dressed in a skirt and blouse and looked great.

At the movies I thought I'd make my move and put my hand on her thigh. Without her even looking at me she put her hand on top of mine and pulled it slowly further up her leg. I could see a slight smile on her face. She then reached over and rubbed my package.

We looked at each other and knew what would happen after the movie. We sat back and finished watching it but I didn't take my hand off her warm thigh. I could feel the heat radiate from her pussy. After leaving the theatre we went to her condo.

Sheila lived in a nice area. It was all fairly new condos in a typical suburban area. I told her she must have one hell of a good job to afford such a place. That's when she told be she had told me a white lie. She was single but also divorced. Her ex-husband had shot and killed a man and she got the benefits of him being incarcerated.

After he went to prison she filed for divorce. He was in prison for life. She didn't want to talk about him right now but said she would tell me his story at another time. She told me she really liked me and I was only one of a few people that would tell her story to.

That night we had sex; she called it making love. My problem was I didn't love her. I cared for her but wasn't sure I could trust her since she was so flirty. Since breaking up with Angie, I guess I didn't trust any woman.

Sex with Sheila wasn't only good, it was fantastic. I kissed and massaged her tight lean body. She was all about letting loose when having sex. She was one of the few women that I have been with who loved her tits squeezed and nipples rubbed. I even took out the ice cubes and rubbed her nipples until they stuck out like pencil erasers before sucking them.

She liked her sex a little bit rough. She wasn't into weird but she liked to be fucked hard. The first time I went to use a condom, she told me it wasn't necessary; she wanted to feel me coming in her.

Our first time together she sucked my cock and I ate her pussy in a sixty-nine position. Afterwards she wanted on top so she could rub my chest while I held on to her hips as we fucked hard. She told me she loved my cock over and over again.

I loved to watch our joint juices running out of her pussy and down my cock and balls. Our orgasms lasted for minutes at a time. I have to say she was one woman who knew how to use her pussy and get the most out of sex.

I was tired of the dating scene and decided to be monogamous with Sheila. Over the next few months she asked me to move in with her. I told her I preferred to wait for now. I worked long hours and left for the business all hours of the day and night. It wouldn't be fair to her as a steady companion.

The truth is I didn't want to commit myself to living with her. I couldn't picture a long-term future with her right now. I guess I'm saying I didn't know her well enough to make that big step. We did see each other three and four times a week. Always going to parties and eating out. Outside of the flirting, she was a hell of a lot of fun.

One day she mentioned that a couple of her friends invited us over for a BBQ. She said it was about time I met some of her closer friends. Bill and Marcie lived about six condos down from Sheila. Bill was a supervisor where Sheila worked. Right off the bat I thought Bill was an arrogant ass. I'll do my best to explain why.

I didn't say anything to Sheila but I could tell that Bill would constantly hit on her. I wasn't going to say anything unless Sheila would complain or say something about his so-called accidental touching. Bill and Marcie had two beautiful little girls ages four and three.

I loved talking to these two little cuties. Bill would keep telling them to go away and play somewhere. I knew it bothered Marcie just by her actions. I believe she was afraid of this asshole, but Sheila thought he was the best boss ever.

The little girls wanted to go in their little swimming pool but Marcie told them she was cooking and couldn't be there to watch them. Of course Bill wouldn't watch his kids, he was too busy flirting with Sheila.

April, who was four, asked me if I would watch her and her little sister Mandy while they played in the pool. I couldn't turn these two little sweeties down and went to the back yard with them and watched them play in their little pool.

I noticed that Sheila and Bill were so busy talking with each other that they didn't even notice I was gone. Marcie brought me out a beer and thanked me for watching the kids. She sat down a few minutes and we both laughed at watching the kids have fun.

A couple of things I need to mention is Marcie is probably a good fifty pounds overweight. She has one of the prettiest faces I've ever seen. It seems that a lot of the heavier woman are also some of the most beautiful. I'm speaking from experience here, but of course also it is an opinion.

Earlier when Sheila introduced me to Bill and Marcie I thought Marcie looked so familiar. When I asked her where she was from she told me Newport, Kentucky.

"I'm originally from Newport myself," I said.

Marcie smiled and said, "I know, you were three years ahead of me in high school. I was at all your ballgames."

Bill jumped in and said, "No wonder you didn't remember her. Back then she was a cheerleader. She had a killer bod till we got married. I have to admit she was one sexy woman. Then she let herself go to hell."

"I had two kids a year apart and never lost the baby weight after the pregnancy," replied Marcie. "I'm trying to diet and I walk every evening. I've lost a couple of pounds."

"It sure doesn't show," Bill laughed at Marcie.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.