My Mom ... the Stripper! - Cover

My Mom ... the Stripper!

 

Chapter 5

It was incredible – our lifestyle had gone from being a drudge, to making a couple of videos a week, fucking each other until one of us can’t walk – and affording to either order in or eat out every meal of the day.

Our lives have become extraordinary, but there are a couple of things we still want to do – including fucking each other with our faces showing on the video – first proving we were mother and son – for the first and only truly INDISPUTABLE Incestuous video of a mother and son, with him giving her a cream pie on an American porn site.

We talked about how to do this in one take, so nobody can accuse us of editing and faking what we’re doing.

We decided against bringing in a cameraman – too many questions would be asked. I had the idea to take our driver’s licenses and black out the personal info but how would you get from that shot to the beginning of our video without a lot of jerkiness in the camera?

I went to a high-end camera place and asked questions relative to making home porn with two cameras. I was surprised how forthcoming the salesman was and how easy and how cheaply it could be done, I brought everything home and explained it all to Mom. She was interested, but wanted to wait a few days.

I went back out by myself and bought a second camera and set it all up to try it out. As a test, I started both cameras and asked Sunny to come in and lay down. I then asked her to masturbate a little, as I looked through the viewfinder and made sure both cameras were set up well. I told her she could stop if she wanted, but she said, “I’m gonna keep going for a while, if you don’t mind, honey?”

I dumped both feeds to the computer and set them up side by side on the screen, and using Camtasia Studio, I taught myself how to use the software. Being a Mac guy helped me through the relative ease of getting up to speed, and in less than ten minutes, I had something to show Sunny. I looked up and saw she was coming down from a multi-orgasmic high.

“Hey Sunny – sorry I was too busy to help out, how was it?”

“Oh, lord – it had been a long time since I got myself off like that. Too bad you were busy!” she said with a simper.

“I promise next time, I’ll be taping or helping, maybe both?” I took the laptop to her and showed what I’d done.

“That looks really good, Will – maybe we can try it later – I need a rest, my pussy is so tender right now. Join me?”

I turned everything off and eagerly got into bed with my mother, who is beautiful and looks 28 again due to her new workout regimen – her tummy is gone. We take naps like this all of the time, to rest after a recording and to get rested for a recording session.

Since we’d fallen asleep in front of the cameras, I started them up then went down on Mom, and I woke her up as I slurped and licked on her wonderfully tasty pussy.

“Oh god – oh, oh, oh, oh, honey dig in deeper please – that feels wonderful honey – oh yeah – lick me – lick me – oooohhhhhhhhh baby – fuck me please, fuck your mommy please?”

I saw this as an opportunity to see how people would react to this kind of conversation.

“Does mom want her son’s dick in her pussy – huh, do you?”

“Yeah, stick it in my wet snatch, I need you – I need you to cum inside me, please?”

I took my tongue from her pussy to stick my very hard prick into her hot snatch. I rose up so the camera would see my engorged dick entering her.

“Oh – Oh – Oh - that feels so good, honey – you sure do like fucking mommy, don’t you?”

“Yeah, I do – can I cum inside you, pretty please?”

“Oh, yeah – honey, I like my little boys dick deep inside my pussy – come on baby – deeper, I know you can go deeper.”

“Oh, yeah Mom – I’m getting close – getting close, Oooohhhhhh – I’m cumming, take it - take it, take all of it.”

“God, honey – that’s a big load this time – we should’ve taped this – our fans would’ve loved it!”

I took the remote and stopped the video.

“Oh, you did tape that – you’re getting quite manipulative, my dear son,” Sunny said.

I loaded the video and edited it, and showed it to mom.

“Wow, that might be our hottest video yet!”

I immediately added some titles and sent it to all of the usual suspects.

Within the hour, there were over22,000 click-thru’s. I ordered us some pizza and we watched the numbers climb all night. It was amazing – I’d used the tag ‘Real Incest’ which might’ve helped drive the numbers.

We went to bed quite satisfied with ourselves.


I woke up, feeling something wet and warm around my dick ... of course it was Mom – AKA – Sunny!

She was not only taking my dick deep inside her mouth, but her hand was gripping my nuts – and she was motivating me big-time.

“Oh god – Mom, squeeze ‘em, squeeze my nuts, it feels so good!”

She was really close to making me cum from all of this – it was going to be real soon ... and I felt a lot was on its way.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.