A Weed in the Garden - Cover

A Weed in the Garden

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Mr. A. Patel is conflicted between his duty and his sudden acclimation to existance in a decadent society. The lush bottoms of the demanding Western women are far too tempting for his wavering dedication. Soon he will have to make a decision. A life and death decision in the very least.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Hairy   Violence  

Maggie! Maggie! Where the devil could that blasted dog have gone? The ever horny hound was no doubt out chasing the French poodle from across the courtyard.

Blast!

My raised voice had awakened the surprising "good lay" Polly from her deep slumber. I poured another coffee anticipating the demands of yet another selfish Western woman.

"Oh my God! What time is it? I have to be at work. Do you have any coffee? Where are my panties? You must give them back to me, you terrible man."

Despite my usual annoyance with all things female this early in the morning, I was forced to smile and withdraw the bit of French lace from my pocket. I hated to see those gorgeous arse cheeks covered but realized the poor girl probably had no time for festivities judging from her state of "can't waste a second" mentality. Besides, my Jesse was stirring a bit under the covers and knowing her usual modus operand, she would soon be wandering into the kitchen looking for food of any sort. Probably a bit hung over as well.

I watched the lovely Polly dress quickly. She wasted no time and even whipped out a comb and lip color stick from her purse making a facial transformation in the reflection from the side of the aluminum toaster. I admired her ability to adapt to any situation just like fabulous flexibility of her pussy lips and her tight little rear door.

In truth, I must admit I was a bit put off by her reluctance to give up her brown eye to my greedy cock but eventually she did allow me to enter my first two inches to test her tightness. I restrained my desire to "go all the way up" because I wanted to break her in slowly to the happiness of anal pleasure. My Jesse was almost fully trained now and she exercised most of her orgasms from full anal impalement. My own reluctance to enter Western women's vaginal treasure houses stemmed only from a desire to not product a child outside my righteous culture and faith.

Polly promised to meet me at the same pub this very evening and implored me,

"Do bring Jesse with you, dear boy!"

The sly bisexual female still had her lustful and deceitful eyes on my Jesse's pussy and I did not blame her in the least little bit. Jesse was without a doubt the most beautiful "piece of ass" I had the good fortune to acquire in my travels into decadent societies.

When Polly rushed out the door, she handed me the bottle of milk and newspaper from the stoop. Shamefully, I must admit I took advantage of her bent over stance to pat and explore her well-tailored bottom. Surprisingly, the complex and inscrutable female did not take offense, but stretched up to kiss me fully on the lips and wished me to have a nice day.

I could hear some sounds of life from the bedroom and the hint of muffled groans that confirmed my anticipation of a thoroughly "hung over" Jesse. I surmised the poor girl would be joining me soon looking for sustenance and respite from her pounding head.

Sitting down at the tiny table, I added some milk to my morning coffee and spread the newspaper out in front of me. It was a ritual for me to check each and every morning a certain section to determine if my status had changed from "inactive" to "online". I had checked almost one thousand times since my arrival and had been disappointed every time. Recently, my searching had been evolving more into relief rather than disappointment.

When I saw the small black-line enclosed rectangle, I had to read it several times just to reassure myself that it was real and my long-awaited signal.

( A.P. from Blackpool contact Hyde Park Metro Police about Aunt Dorothy's Doctor's Report. Ask for PC Anderson.)

My hand was shaking as I raised the coffee mug.

Reality took hold with a vengeance. (1) I was A. Patel (2) The sequential words "Dorothy's Doctor's" were in the ad (3) I had truly been activated.

Now I had to consider if this was some sort of elaborate trap. Why was I being instructed to go to a Police Station? I had just spent almost 3 years avoiding Police Stations. I was conditioned to keep hiding in the weeds with the other suspect fishes.

I had the sudden urge to smoke a cigarette, but the nondescript Mr. A. Patel did not smoke. My nervousness started to dissipate because I knew this was the beauty of hiding in the "open". My contact would be inside a Police Station and never cause a single suspicion.

Just then, Jesse staggered out of the bedroom dressed only in her pussycat slippers. I silently poured her a coffee with lots of milk and lots of sugar. She slurped it down with her eyes mostly closed and crinkled up in that look that told me she was suffering from too much drink the night before. I wondered if she remembered Polly and me coupling right next to her in the bed. I didn't think so because her snores were too loud to be false.

"Did I hear that girl Polly out here just a little while ago?"

I could tell Jesse was in her standard confused persona, but at least she was making sense early in the morning and that was a big step forward. I fed her two large mugs of coffee and a blueberry scone from the bakery around the corner. Now that her stomach was full, I led her back to the bedroom for a session of early morning ass pounding. She always performed better with a full stomach.

After her noisy second orgasm, I started to give her a sound spanking for her over-indulgence of spirits the night before. She whimpered but put her arse up high for her well-deserved punishment. She begged for mercy sooner than I thought she would and promised to be more moderate in her consumption of alcohol in the future.

I took my time about draining my creamy cum into her clutching rectum savoring her squeals of pure enjoyment. My Jesse was so anal now that I felt she was almost a mirror image of myself wanting my impalement even more than I wanted to spear her tight little rear channel.

I remembered the reluctance of Polly in spreading her delicious arse cheeks for my inquisitive well-lubricated cock head. I was certain the example of Jesse's more liberal acceptance would make her much more receptive to my ass pounding.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.