Amazing Hypno Hal - Cover

Amazing Hypno Hal

by LiteroCat

Copyright© 2012 by LiteroCat

Mind Control Sex Story: Sotted friends demand a demo of my hypno skills. My wife 'limits' the results, but I have a big surprise for them AND her. The demo gets very risquee.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Heterosexual   Wife Watching   Group Sex   White Couple   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

Last night was crazy! Just crazy! After JUST enough booze, my wife Cara, and two certain men especially, started pushing me to show off my nacient hypnotic skills. I insisted I wasn't that good yet, but they persisted, as I expected.

Hours before the party, Cara asked me to relax her with hypnotism as I had done a few times before. I did as asked, using her already established key "CARA SLEEP." Once she was under, I also added a reinforcing suggestion as my own reward. In five minutes, she was absolutely pacific, face and shoulders especially lax. At my choice of commands, "CARA LIIT," her eyes spaced out and she slowly, teasingly disrobed. As soon as she was naked, she looked hungrily at me and, after ensuring I was watching, pushed two fingers into her awakening pussy. Very quickly, I heard squishing noises from her moistening groin. As her breathing quickened, I watched her roll her protruding, swollen, moist inner lips open and bump her engorged clit with each deep dip into her wet box.

As programmed, just as she was about to climax, she stepped closer to me and wiped her ambrosia-soaked fingers on my welcoming lips. As I inhaled, licked and drank her intoxicants, she unfastened and unzipped my stretched pants then pushed them to the floor. She gripped my stiff stick and, while gently stroking it, still locked into my eyes, slipped to her knees. Her eyes sparkled as she opened her mouth wide and stretched out her tongue slowly. She wrapped it around my glans like a roll grips a sausage and drew cool air over the top in deep contrast to the warm wetness of her sensual tongue. My eyes rolled, my knees weakened and she began to hum around my meat.

She knew well how to make me spurt quickly. As I grunted and filled her mouth, she mumbled, "mmmmmm, soooo good! You always taste like my favorite drink. Mmmmmm." My climax gave her permission to climax with me. She kept slurping and savoring my juice and I thanked myself for the clever suggestion that she always thought my brew tasted like the drink included in my command. This time it was LIIT, Long Island Iced Tea.

"CARA AWAKE" and she woke, still shuddering and breathing hard, looked around her, noted her nudity and smacked her lips. Until her euphoria lifted, she sat back on her heels and put her palms on the floor behind her to better display her beautiful, flushed body to me. She licked her lips and savored the unexpected flavor.

"Did it again, did you? Mmmm, numm numm, LIIT this time? Thank you, dear, for leaving me with the taste of my favorite, delicious drink, though I don't mind your natural flavor. Wouldn't you love to taste the LITT in my mouth instead of your cum?" She rose and pressed her hard nipples against me and wiped her tongue on my own and my teeth. She knows I don't like tasting cum, but I tolerate it for her and to make up for my control over her. Memory of what she just did came back to her gently, as programmed. "Well, I suppose I should be happy you haven't done this while others watched." Maybe that will change soon enough.

"Honey, I'm still a little light headed. I'm going to close my eyes on the sofa for a few minutes. Do wake me before anyone gets a good, long look at my naughty bits?" she smirked. She dozed for just twenty minutes. Still nude, she finished preparing for our guests before showering and dressing up in snug, silver slacks and a tapered, plum, button down top.

I dressed similarly to Cara in style, but not colors, in plenty of time to greet our guests as they trickled in. By the time the last arrivals came, the rest of us were on our second round of drinks, not counting Cara's LITT! Within an hour, and our third round, we were loose enough to play risque TRUTH or DARE. Lame dares were easily beaten, so daring truths upped the ante. Someone in our party of twenty, two someones actually, pressed for for a hypnotist demo. "And make it interesting!" one slurred loudly.

After protesting appropriately, I consented. A scheme quickly grew around my early plans and I selected the two instigators' attractive wives and another, very busty volunteer. I asked the crowd to clear the long table for use as a stage while Cara and I herded the volunteers into the kitchen for a private conditioning moment. She insisted I not get too frisky with them despite their sottish state. "That means NO FUCKING!" she glared. Now that I knew the disappointing limit, I considered asking them to fake being under and find a way to embarrass their husbands. Then I thought of a much better plan! I relaxed and hypnotized them easily.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.