Rough Boy - Cover

Rough Boy

Copyright© 2012 by ElSol

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Three and a half years after the Event that destroyed human sexuality, an ex-soldier comes to realize the Event changed him but not like everyone else. Why do all the women around him think he smells wonderful?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Post Apocalypse   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

Undoubtedly, I could have had sex with Kameron that night too; it felt right to wait. Not that Kameron made it easy, she ... Kameron ate my cum out of Elizabeth's pussy. And I fucking thought that Kameron cursing made me horny!

I fucked Elizabeth. Kameron ate her out. It made me horny. I fucked Elizabeth again. Kameron ate her out again. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat.

Thankfully, Elizabeth kicked me out of the condo or we might still be there.


I emailed out of work the next morning. Vacations were not my thing so I could afford the Sanity Day. I'd spent very little time alone in the last week and vegging out on the couch sounded great.

Yeah, not! Another thing not in the Institute informational web pages is that a Positive pretty much has to order everyone to leave him alone.

The knocking woke me up. I stayed in bed for a minute, but the person outside did not take the hint. I opened the door to find Kameron and Elizabeth.

"I'm taking the day off," I said. "I made sure to email you both!"

"We know," they replied at the same time.

"You're not..."

"No, we have work to do," Elizabeth said. "Kameron wanted to talk to the girls."

"What girls?" I asked.

Kameron crooked her finger at me and walked outside.

Gemma, Tamara, Sophie and Gabrielle stood against the wall. The upstairs tenants were in various states of undress: Gemma had on a bra with no bottoms, Tamara was in a see-through babydoll nightie and a thong, Sophie was completely naked, and Gabrielle wore only panties.

Having had sex with the other three girls already, Gabrielle was of immediate interest. As a member of the university volleyball team, Gabrielle had both the height and thickness of an athlete. I stood in openmouthed awe at her body. Jesus, those legs went on for miles! And that ass in profile was heavenly!

"Oh, goody!" Elizabeth said. She reached into my underwear, pulled my hard cock out, and put a jar in front of the head. Elizabeth stroked my cock for a couple of minutes, which was enough for me to shoot into the jar. With Gabrielle inspiring me, I half-filled the damn thing.

All the women on the patio took deep breaths!

I walked around Elizabeth and leaned against the patio railing. "What's the jar for?"

Elizabeth screwed the top on the jar before replying. "It's for the girls at work."

"I don't understand," I said.

"They need their daily fix," she told me, putting the jar in her purse.

"I've only had sex with four of them," I said.

Elizabeth sighed and pulled the jar back out. Making a face at me, she unscrewed the top and dipped a finger inside.

"Open up," Elizabeth said to Gabrielle.

When the volleyball player complied, Elizabeth put the cum laced finger on Gabrielle's tongue. The effect on her put me back on the edge of an orgasm. Gabrielle's knees visibly weakened! She reached up and grabbed Elizabeth's wrist. I watched as Gabrielle licked Elizabeth's finger clean, looking like she orgasmed the entire time.

Elizabeth turned to me. "What I really mean is that the women at work need to be motivated to try a lot harder to get you into their pants."

I waited for Gabrielle to get a better handle on herself. Looking at Kameron, I raised my eyebrows.

"I wanted to meet them," Kameron told me. "I'm really getting to like this whole you with other women thing. I know it's your power and that it's weird, but I can't even make myself want you to stop."

"You wanted to meet them?" I did NOT want Kameron going down the road of wanting me to stop. She ate my cum out of Elizabeth's pussy!

"I needed to be sure they understand who your girlfriends are," she told me.

The girls nodded.

"And what their responsibilities entail," Kameron said with a smile. "For instance, today..."

"I was planning to spend the day on the couch," I told her.

"And the girls' hands, mouths, pussies, and asses are available to keep you relaxed," Kameron said while looking at the girls. "Available isn't the right word! I expect the ladies to actively work their hands, mouths, pussies, and asses on your dick to make sure you aren't stressed by horniness."

I winced, trying to find a way to say what I needed in a non-offensive fashion.

Kameron put her hand on my chest to stop me. "My love, they don't have to talk!"

I stared into her eyes.

She put her finger on my lips. "See ... you don't have to tell me how happy you are that I'm your girlfriend. The look says it all!"

"Excuse me," Gabrielle said.

Kameron turned and nodded to her.

"We have a volleyball tournament this weekend," Gabrielle said to Kameron. "I read that a Positive can..."

"Properly motivate athletes?" Elizabeth smiled slyly. "It's true, dear! Sex and competitive drive are quite connected."

"So he can help us," Gabrielle said. "We don't win a lot."

"A weekend tournament on campus," Elizabeth said thoughtfully. "How many schools?"

"Six," Gabrielle replied.

"Since Michael will be busy this weekend," Elizabeth said to Kameron. "You and I can move into the condo and help Ana finish moving too."

Kameron nodded before smiling at Gabrielle. "I don't decide what Michael does or who he does. If you want him to help you win the tournament, you need to motivate him to get on board with your plan. He does seem to like you!"

"Get your team to help," Elizabeth suggested.

"All of them are better looking than me," Gabrielle said to me in a hopeful tone of voice.

"Not fucking possible!" I replied.

"Yeap!" Elizabeth said to Kameron. They were staring down at Gabrielle. The volleyball player had collapsed from the power of her orgasm.

"He can make us cum with words?" Kameron asked Elizabeth. "What the fuck!"

"It's not just words," Elizabeth said.

"The semen," Kameron said, clapping her hands together in relief.

"It will get that bad though," Elizabeth warned. "He's the strongest Pheromonic I've met. He can do it with his power! A word or a gesture isn't a challenge for him."

Kameron nodded before leaning into my chest. She stared into my eyes as she came in for a kiss.

"Have fun with your harem girls," she whispered against my lips. It took until they had driven away for her words to register.

Harem girls!


The silence thing didn't work.

I'd always been a loner, so it was odd how fast I got used to the constant presence of women. I liked having them talk around me; I didn't join in the conversation but the noise backdrop of women gossiping had quickly become comforting. And with my abilities, having women around meant having sex!

Prior to realizing I was a Positive, Sanity Days meant sitting in front of the couch and watching movies. No phones! No email! No people! The effect my powers had on my libido killed the no people part for me. I wanted girl-people around because 'sanity' was now defined as 'fucking a lot'.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.