Rough Boy
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2012 by ElSol

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Three and a half years after the Event that destroyed human sexuality, an ex-soldier comes to realize the Event changed him but not like everyone else. Why do all the women around him think he smells wonderful?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Post Apocalypse   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

My veteran buddy drove me to work again. His wife said hello as I got into the front passenger seat. I gave my buddy a questioning look; he shrugged. The wife was chatty without any expectation of a response. It fit my needs since I wanted to think about Charlene. I'd conked out by the time Elizabeth came back with Bobby. The couple left without waking me up, which suited me fine. I didn't know how to react--maybe thinking Bobby was the father would be best for everyone, if there was a child at all.

"There will be," Elaine said when I stepped out of the mini-van.

"What?" I asked.

"A baby," Elaine replied.

"She might not have been ... whatever that word is for women when they're ready to have babies."

"Ovulating," Elaine said, walking beside me into the building. "The Event changed most things for the worst, but a few of the changes may save us. The presence of sperm can make a woman ovulate days earlier in her cycle. As a Positive, your sperm will survive longer in a woman than a normal man's seed. Those two new biological facts are probably connected somehow. A fertilized egg also has a much higher chance to survive to full term."

I stared at Elaine for a couple of seconds.

"Be happy. If it weren't for that, we would have much worse odds against saving our species," she said. "In-Vitro doesn't work! We've spent billions trying to figure out why. The best we've done is a catchy motto--no sex, no babies!"

"So..."

"Bobby is going to be the father whether it's your sperm or his that stuck," Elaine told me. "Respect his choice, Michael!"

"It's not that easy," I replied.

"I know," she said. "That's why it had to be now rather than later."

I froze.

"Charlene was my doing, Michael," she said without me asking the question.

"But why would you do that to me?" I asked. "I'm ready to accept being a Positive but a baby..."

"You didn't have a bad case of PTSD." She turned to face me. "You knew the things you did were right, righteous, absolutely necessary, or the best choice from a set of bad options."

"I crucified three men!"

"You slit the throat of a priest too!" she retorted.

I didn't say anything.

"They deserved it; he didn't," Elaine said. "He was in the way. In our way! But he was a good man."

"He was going for an alarm." My words didn't remove the stain of blood from my hands. "It would have endangered my people and the kids."

"I know," she said with a tear in her eye. "Believe me, I know a lot about finding a kernel of corn in a mountain of dung when you're starving."

"That's disgusting!" I said.

"You needed time, Michael. You got it," she said looking at me directly. "There's work to do."

I turned to watch the mini-van; it was rocking.


No other manager wanted their teams to take over my responsibilities. I had another team member, Francis, but he wouldn't be right for the new project so it wasn't like they would be starting from scratch! It took an emergency meeting with too many VPs to count to get things moving in the right direction. Not that I got to watch the action! Elizabeth met me at the door of the conference room and politely explained I had been invited by mistake. For the first time ever, I wanted to attend a meeting.

"Are you into anal sex?" Elizabeth asked in a whisper.

"Uh? Am I..."

"I've done it a few times, but the girls at your house and Kameron haven't," she said. "We should probably arrange a demonstration so they aren't scared or anything."

"That's totally unfair!" I said after she took advantage of my shock to close the door in my face.

The billion in front end of the Institute's project meant folks who usually filled my queue were trying to find other avenues to solve their problems. A little surprisingly to me, Francis was stepping up. He probably smelled the raise envelopes in the air.

I watched a VP's assistant walk by me. Lisa! Very nice ass! Natural flirty strut! Lisa tossed honey colored hair over her left shoulder as she turned to smile at me. Lisa's ass swayed more as she kept walking.

"It's not a bad place to start," Angela said from beside me.

I jumped!

Angela smiled and gestured to Lisa. "She's got a great ass and knows how to work it."

"Nobody knows how to work it anymore," I reminded her.

"You're Positive," Angela said. "You add the shake and the bake."

"Really, that's the best you can come up with?"

"You want my best?" she asked archly.

I folded my arms over my chest, raised an eyebrow, and nodded.

"Lisa!" Angela shouted. She grabbed my arm and walked me towards a small conference room. Lisa turned around and walked back to us. Angela pushed us into the room.

Before I could say a word, Angela had my pants down and my dick in her mouth. Lisa's jeans and panties were on the ground; her hands were flat on the table in the room and her ass was aimed at me. Okay--I could have gotten a word in, but why would I want to?

Angela's best consisted of getting me off in her mouth so I wouldn't be primed to blow as soon as I grabbed Lisa's hips and fucked into her. Angela maneuvered herself under Lisa on the table. Angela's legs wrapped around Lisa, keeping her in place for my thrusts.

"I'm sure HR is going to have something to say about this," I said as Lisa's pussy squeezed me.

"Yeah, like why weren't they invited," Angela said. "Their receptionist is hot!"

I pounded Lisa with more force for a couple of thrusts. She whimpered sexily! I pulled myself from the brink--I should enjoy the feast in front of me to the fullest. Lisa's pussy was making sweet, sweet fuck to my dick; it was unfair to be thinking about another woman.

Except Angela since she was in the room with us!


"You didn't find your buddy using you to make baby number two for them weird, but a flock of single women having lunch with the only eligible bachelor for miles has you freaking out!" Elizabeth said with a wide smile.

"He's a soldier; he knows how to get the job done." I looked down the table. Elizabeth, Kameron, Angela, and ten of the hottest females in the company ambushed me at lunch. They'd been smart enough to place Ana on the other side of the table so I couldn't ignore them by talking about work. They found it cute that the only one of the ten I knew by name was Lisa.

"There's things guys don't have to talk about," I continued, watching a brunette halfway down the table undo another two buttons on her blouse. Her breasts were trying to break free of their enclosure to share their beauty with me.

"He took the day off you know!" Elizabeth said. "Michael, we're trying to arrange things to your benefit. You could let us give you a ride to work!"

"You're trying to arrange my life," I replied.

"It's not like that," Kameron said. I was at the head of the table, with Kameron and Elizabeth on either side of me. The other women pointedly turned away from us to ask Ana some questions about what it was like to work with me.

"Shit!" I said. "I haven't talked to Ana about being Positive."

"Please, Michael," Kameron said. "One thing at a time. Plus everyone in the company already knows!"

I nodded. At least, Ana had not been avoiding me, then again no one was avoiding me as evidenced by my supersized lunch table.

"We're not trying to arrange your life," Kameron said. "We're trying to..."

"Arrange ourselves in your life," Elizabeth finished with a deep sigh.

"You fucked Lisa," Kameron's brow furrowed. "You know it gets easier with each girl. Are you doing something to me?"

"I don't think so," I said carefully. "I need to read up on what I can do."

"You'll have time for that later," Elizabeth said.

"But if I'm doing stuff to people..." I opened my arms with my hands facing up to the ceiling.

"You have been! Lisa took quite well to being bent over Angela with your dick deep in her pussy," Elisabeth replied.

"I dosed Lisa even before I knew I was a Positive," I said, snapping my fingers. "Like Angela!"

"You have been, you are, and you will do stuff to people," Elizabeth said. "Human Resources will put out a memo to tell everyone--if they don't like it, the severance packages are generous."

I couldn't stop myself from looking down the table.

"Not one of them is leaving, especially now that they have a seat at the table," Kameron said. I could hear a little annoyance in her voice. "HR is also going to pass out the Department of Fuck social guidelines for interacting with a Positive."

"Huh?" I looked from Kameron to Elizabeth.

"The Institute wants the guidelines made law," Elizabeth said. "But for now, any company taking their money has to follow them."

"I don't get it," I said.

Elizabeth smiled widely. "Basically, the guidelines say that if you want to fuck every woman at the table on the table, we should form a line."

I finished my salad while I thought about her words.

"It's not like we could help it anyway," Elizabeth said. "You're strong enough to make us form the line. In the nude. Us being the naked ones. I supposed you'd be naked to if you were fucking us!"

"I wouldn't," I said.

"You're going to, Michael," Kameron said. "If you want us, you're going to do what you do."

I swallowed hard. "Maybe I should be the one that leaves."

"Most of them would get up and follow," Elizabeth said. "Walking behind you in a single file line ... naked."

"Because I made them," I said.

"No, honey," Elizabeth said. "You can make us feel whole again! I was serious, not another damn vacation unless it's to be your collared bitch for a couple of weeks in Hawaii or your bedroom if you don't feel like travelling."

Kameron pushed her tray to the middle of the table. "I used to know how a girlfriend fit. Now ... I can drive you to work and drive you home. Sixty minutes a day. There's another girlfriend in the car, but that's okay because we're alone. You and your girlfriends."

"It doesn't sound equitable," I told her.

Kameron looked at me with a tiny smile. "I can close my eyes and it's like waves of you are washing over me. You cum tastes like a rainbow. A sunrise. Like fire and ice in my mouth!"

I stared at her.

"I fired Melissa," Kameron told me.

"What?" I pushed my chair back.

"She got a good package, a great recommendation, and a direct contact with the best head hunter in the state," Kameron said.

"Are you serious?" I asked. "You fired her!"

Kameron stood up and leaned over the table towards me. Her eyes captured me. "I'll want more later but for now, that's it--sixty minutes a day in the car with you and not having to deal with your ex."

I watched her walk away from the table before turning to Elizabeth.

"Gone!" she confirmed. "I would have fired her, but Kam needed the victory more than I did."

"Victory?"

"You could make it easier for Kam by figuring out what you want," Elizabeth told me.

"And make her do it?" Frustration laced my voice.

"It's a lot to swallow, Michael; you could make it go down easier for her."

Elizabeth put an envelope on the table and pushed it in my direction. I put my hand on it.

"It's for Ana," she told me. "I got her two and half times what she makes now."

"I said three, Elizabeth!"

"The last half up to three will be added if the project comes in on time," she said. "With full back pay to when the company signed the contract."

Elizabeth raised a hand before I could speak. "Buy Kam a new car."

"Excuse me?"

"It would be another victory," she said. "A nice, expensive, useful luxury gift."

"So I got a raise too?" I asked. "I thought HR needed to talk to me."

"You get an Institute stipend plus generous baby bonuses if you go over a quota that, frankly, you could pop with only working weekends," Elizabeth said.

"So I'm not going to be paid by the company?" I asked.

She snorted in her throat. "Oh hell no! They are for damn sure coughing it up! The Institute pays you for using your talents to give babies to the good citizens of wherever you happen to be standing. It's also a good idea to just make people fuck a lot--it's good for them."

I scratched a spot behind my ear.

"You're going to have to bring Ana into..."

"Come on!" I exclaimed. The women turned towards me. I waved at them to continue their conversations before leaning towards Elizabeth. "That's crazy! Ana is a friend. A good friend!"

She leaned forward until our noses almost touched. "She's too close, Michael! It's not fair to let her watch and not provide relief."

"That's bullshit!"

Elizabeth turned her head and kissed me. "You're such a guy!"

"Be serious! I can't have sex with Ana."

"She's cute. What's the problem?" Elizabeth said.

"Ana's married," I said.

"To a shithead," Elizabeth pointed out. "And no matter what size the raise, she's not going to get a divorce without a better reason than being able to afford it."

"No," I said.

"You need Ana," Elizabeth's voice took on the same deadly tone I heard from Elaine. "Her marriage doesn't work so you can't play that card! Take her into a room, give her the news about the raise, and TOP her. Make sure there's no doubt in Ana's mind that you're her boss: at work, at home, in her bed, in the bathroom, at your desk, on her desk, and she gets on the line with the rest of us if you want pussy for lunch!"

The women slid down to fill the seats that Elizabeth and Kameron emptied. The other women were studying Angela and Lisa, who had moved to sit next to me.

"Sex, bitches!" Lisa said with a snap of her fingers and a slap to her ass.


"You're not going to figure it out," Elaine said, sitting down at the table after the women left. "I can read minds and I couldn't make heads or tails of them."

"I hate mind readers!" I told her.

"Everybody does," she replied. "A little."

"So what am I not going to figure out?" I asked.

"Women. People. Their reaction to you. To the Event. To the acceptance that the Event is real. The why is beyond you and not because you changed more than they did and in a different direction."

I nodded at her. "Do you make extra money as a therapist?"

"It's easy to figure out why people do things with a Telepathic. We command them to do what we want them to do," she told me. "It's not the same with you, Michael. Did you know ninety percent of Pheromonics are male?"

"I thought Positives were evenly numbered between men and women," I replied.

"The totals balance out," Elaine told me. "More Symbolic and Empathic females than males. Fifty-fifty with Telepathics. Strangely enough or maybe not, Pheromonics shared certain traits. I haven't found any commonality in the other classes. Sometimes, I amuse myself by introducing new Telepathics to Simon. He gives them the hives!"

I sat back and waited.

"Sorry! Like most Pheromonics, you have a very active subconscious," she said with a smile. "You like to think you're logical and methodical, but you're intuitive and do a whole lot of extra work to make it seem like you followed a 'manlier' thought process than 'this is what I feel'."

Sighing, I ignored her snicker.

"You've dosed these people for three years! Let's see--your girlfriend dumped you two months before you were ready to come out of your shell. Coincidence? Your future girlfriend, Kameron, believes she's won a great moral victory by firing your ex-girlfriend, a woman you don't want to deal with because you told her you loved her and it's going to obligate you to give it another chance while Kameron isn't going to blink if you push Angela against a wall here and fuck her big, juicy ass. Your mental description, not mine! Between Kameron and Melissa, I know which one I would choose."

"Wouldn't it make more sense to have Melisa not blink when I shove my cock up Angela's behind."

"Big, juicy ass," she corrected. "Positives can't be shy about sex!"

"When I fuck Angela's big, juicy ass with my long, thick cock."

"Wouldn't it be funny if she were standing right behind you?"

I refused to check!

"Michael, you want what you want. They follow your lead! You don't have to command them like I do," she told me. "There's going to be less bumps on this road for you and others if you're honest because your subconscious isn't going to lie. You're a powerful and subtle Pheromonic Positive. I could bore holes into your co-workers' minds with my power and not figure out whether it's their decision, you influencing their decision, you guiding their decision, or you deciding for them. I wouldn't bother trying to figure that shit out with Angela and it's pretty clear exactly what you want from her! I'd do more harm than good to Kameron AND you trying to separate her motivations from your feelings."

We stared at each other for a few seconds.

"I don't care which one it is, Michael," she said finally. "This company took our money so anybody who works here is going to play by the Institute's rules. The Director wants you to bring this project in on time and fill lots of wombs with babies. If you can keep a majority of the people you come into contact with sane by making them fuck like rabbits, we'd really appreciate it! Elizabeth is more organized than you could ever be and Ana is actually logical and methodical. You can show up and play video games until it's time for the lunch time orgy."

"I think I can add a little more than that."

"Of course you can, dear," she said brightly. "Elizabeth will need someone to translate tech-talk to English. Ana needs someone to make the leaps around logic that makes her work life easier and frustrates her because she doesn't know how you get from A to K without touching any letter in between. And the truth is, this is an Institute project and you are a Positive. Your voice is going to be loud when you whisper. When you shout, it's going to be ugly! People will understand that the women who regularly bring your balls down from full shouldn't be annoyed, angered, or given a reason to pout. You look like the type that only appreciates pouty lips during a blowjob!"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.