Rough Boy - Cover

Rough Boy

Copyright© 2012 by ElSol

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Three and a half years after the Event that destroyed human sexuality, an ex-soldier comes to realize the Event changed him but not like everyone else. Why do all the women around him think he smells wonderful?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Post Apocalypse   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

"Are you okay?" Kameron asked.

I'd been thinking about Angela's panties since Elizabeth and I came to an accord at our too-long lunch. At least, it would have been too long if Kameron and Elizabeth didn't need to know everything I did. They wanted to clear my plate in the next month so I could start being their personal at-work bitch.

I put Kameron at the top of the female list at work. Elizabeth was more my type so for blondes she now had the number one spot. Angela held the title in the body department: large hips, a big ass, big breasts, long curly black hair, and green eyes.

I adjusted myself before looking at Kameron. She was staring at my crotch. We were in front of my place so I decided to get out of the car before she realized what she was doing and got embarrassed.

"I'll see you tomorrow," I said.

We'd stayed at the restaurant long enough for it not to make sense to go back to the office. Kameron offered to drop Elizabeth and me off. She'd be picking us up in the morning.

Kameron leaned over the center dash to look at me. "I can come back in a couple of hours. We can have dinner and talk about our new boss. I'll buy drinks!"

"Sure..." I said. "I don't usually eat until seven-thirty or eight."

"I know," she said. "I'm Melissa's best friend, remember? I know all about you, Michael."

I closed the door and watched Kameron drive away. Why did that not sound good?


It was too early for the knock at my door to be Kameron. The interruption came at a rather critical moment in my fantasy about Angela's panties. The knocking got more insistent!

I opened the door.

"Hey," Tamara said with a smile.

I lived a few blocks from the State University--prime real estate for off-campus housing. A previous landlord remodeled the house: one tiny downstairs apartment (mine) and two larger apartments upstairs. Two girls apiece occupied the upstairs apartments. Tamara Wimer and Gemma Lace lived in the apartment above mine.

"What's up?" I asked when Tamara hesitated to say what was on her mind.

"Did you do laundry last night?"

"Yeah," I replied. "I was up late."

"Did you maybe find something in the load that wasn't yours?" She put her hands behind her back and smiled shyly.

"I didn't fold anything," I replied. "I left all the laundry in the basket."

"I think my favorite pair of panties were in the dryer."

"Oh!" I looked at the laundry basket beside my desk. Tamara was hot! I couldn't have made a girl more my type if I tried: blonde, blue-eyed, and a slim, athletic build.

"Can you look?" she asked.

"Yeah, sure." I waved her in before turning to the basket.

Angela's panties ... and now I was going to go digging for Tamara's favorite pair in MY laundry. I tried very hard not to think about what sounded a whole lot like a date with Kameron in a little over an hour. Kameron's panties!

This had to be the tiniest panties I'd ever seen: a see-through lavender thong that would barely come above her pussy in front with a slightly more substantial T-back.

I turned around with the panties in my hand. Tamara stared at them and then into my eyes. I really liked Tamara's blue eyes!

I held the panties out to her. Something sparked between us as her fingers touched my hand. I stepped forward and kept going until Tamara was pressed against the wall. She whimpered as I went in for a kiss. Her hands grabbed my forearms. She didn't try to push me away, instead pulling me closer.

Tamara groaned loudly when I broke the kiss, pushed her chin up, and ran my teeth along her neck. I was losing my mind! I needed Tamara! I grabbed her arms, raising them up above her head. Tamara's mouth opened to accept the invasion of my tongue. She pushed her hips out, found what she was looking for, and rubbed my dick by moving side to side.

I couldn't take it anymore! Pulling away, I let go of her. Tamara's hands rested on top of my wrists when I grabbed her belt. She didn't try to stop me; she seemed to want to stay in contact with my bare skin. Her belt, pants button, and zipper were little barrier to my desire. I grabbed the waist of her jeans and panties to push them down. She wriggled her legs to help their journey off her body. Her hands found my pants and returned the favor.

Tamara jumped up, wrapping her legs around me. My dick found her pussy when she settled down. She gasped, freezing in place. It wasn't enough for me! I pressed her against the wall, grabbed her ass, and thrust upwards hard. Tamara was too tight for the thrust to sink me in completely. I pulled back and thrust hard again! Tamara locked her legs behind me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and squeezed me tight. I pulled back and thrust, pulled back and thrust, pulled back and thrust as hard as I could.

Finally! I pulled back and enjoyed a thrust that seated me to the balls inside of Tamara. She screamed; her entire body ... legs, arms, and pussy squeezed me for dear life. Tamara screamed again!

I fucked through her convulsions, not caring about anything except how Tamara's pussy hugged my cock as I fucked her. She screamed when I thickened! I thrust one more time and held myself deep inside of her.

"Yes!" she whispered.

Cum jetted into her. I shuddered, jerked my hips back and into her. Another volley of cum shot from my body into Tamara.

I was still hard. Tamara was sitting on the floor, looking up at my cock. Reaching down, I grabbed her by the arms. She let me guide her to my bedroom.


"I found these in your laundry basket too," Gemma said from the door of my bedroom.

Tamara passed out while I was fucking her doggie-style. I had been trying to decide whether or not to stop. I had been close ... so close!

I looked at Gemma. Her eyes were a wicked hazel-blue; she always seemed a little fey to me even if her body leaned more to the curvy side. Not much in the breast department but Gemma's hips made up for it.

She stood at the door with one hand holding her panties and the other hand holding her white dress up to show me it was an excuse. She'd been wearing the panties!

I pulled out of Tamara. Gemma gasped and shivered when she got a full look at my hard dick. The panties dropped to the floor. I walked to her slowly; she seemed to be building up to something without any help from me. By the time I crossed the room, her breathing was painfully shallow and her eyes were teary.

Grabbing Gemma's arms, I led her to the bed. I picked Gemma up and flipped her around so her head came off the bed as she lay on it. I pushed my cock down to her mouth. Too high! I held Gemma in place and pushed the top mattress forward with a leg. Gemma dropped to the lower mattress; I leaned down as she tilted her head back. Her hands guided my hips forward; her mouth enveloped the head of my dick as her hands urged me to keep coming.

I spread her legs and pushed two fingers into her moist pussy. Gemma groaned as I fucked her mouth with my dick and her pussy with my fingers. The position put her mouth and throat in perfect line to be a receptive tunnel to my thrusts. I pulled my fingers out of her pussy and rubbed her clit hard. She arched her back; I fucked Gemma's mouth with long strokes. Her hands reached around to caress my ass and thighs. Lost to anything except my finger and thrusting dick, Gemma moaned around me.

Reaching down, I put a hand behind her neck. I pushed in deeper, making Gemma take me fully down her throat. I put two fingers on her clit and ran them up and down her clit as fast as I could. Gemma swallowed and swallowed!

She arched again and swallowed like crazy. She wanted me to cum with her. I relaxed, resting my knees on the bed and let myself go. Gemma sucked hard as she came. She had something to swallow now!

I pulled out of Gemma. Fuck! Three orgasms and my dick had not flagged a bit!

Gemma's hand drifted up. She looked around my dick to smile at me. Gemma, clearly, had more stamina than Tamara. I flipped her over and turned her around so her ass was to me. Grabbing her hips, I put her in the same position I had Tamara when she fainted.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.