Second Timothy:  A Sequel to STOPWATCH - Cover

Second Timothy: A Sequel to STOPWATCH

Copyright© 2012 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 12: Second Timothy: David's SonG

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 12: Second Timothy: David's SonG - Wendy must make a major decision. Very major. After her rescue, in 1964, she meets the man of her dream. Man? Boy. In 2001 she journeys to New York to confer with her broker and...well...

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Time Travel   Humor   Tear Jerker   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

There is a faintly repetitive line in my head ... a mind worm, Wendy calls it. Where you have the music but not the words ... which is better than the words but no music.

I dream in technicolor, hear all parts of a musical score. But I see Wendy in 3-D. Others are flat screen but my Wendy is three dimensional ... with music.

I hear her, in my mind's eye, humming a background viola line from 'Three Coins in the Fountain.' She is on key and note perfect. She is behind the counter in Gruener's Watch Repair. I can not see her, I only hear her in the quiet of silenced time pieces.

Little pieces of 'Sh-Boom Sh-Boom' cloud my mind as she puts three juvenile delinquents out of commission in the ally behind the shop.

The first time we joined hands ... with the box between them ... she was humming 'That's Amore' as we carried the box to the library.

"If I Could Write a Book' existed in my mind while I found what I was looking for ... I know she was singing it.

She sings in my mind even now. I am old, she is gone. I could not go with her.

"Your time is done, David." Timothy explained, "Her course has ages and epics to complete before the watch comes to her mother's hand."

"But I miss her so, can't I ... wouldn't you ... I just ... I need ... she is my everything."

And that was my mind worm. I hear it still...

My eyes ... it must be teardrops ... the paper is wet and my cheeks are salty. I need to blow my nose.


David's time is up. The watch was in his hands for such a short time. Seven years. The Wendy's have it 12 and it's passed on, The Wendy is the Traveler.

It has taken Wendy five thousand years to understand that she is The Wendy that the Watch is passed to. From Wendy to Wendy ... Mother to daughter. To have to be born over and over again. Into the womb with all the knowledge of her past life, to the birthing to learn it all again.

Always cursed to lose her heart to a David.

Always cursed to lose her David.

David is always cursed to lose his Wendy.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.