Second Timothy: A Sequel to STOPWATCH
Chapter 11: Second Timothy - Mother Daughter Mother Banquet

Copyright© 2012 by Old Man with a Pen

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 11: Second Timothy - Mother Daughter Mother Banquet - Wendy must make a major decision. Very major. After her rescue, in 1964, she meets the man of her dream. Man? Boy. In 2001 she journeys to New York to confer with her broker and...well...

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Time Travel   Humor   Tear Jerker   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

"Tim, that was fun!" Wendy was laughing.

"I've never tried anything like that before. Leaving your training bra was a great idea." Tim thought it was a great joke.

"I thought she was going to pop a blood-vessel." Wendy wasn't concerned though, it sounded like a good idea.

"Me too, I'm afraid the police are going to have a long night though." Tim was a little thoughtful.

"And tomorrow ... they'll have divers under the pier by Tuesday ... the last time I remember them going under with divers they were looking for an eight year old who refused to listen to his mom ... they didn't find him but they did find a skeleton with a bullet hole in his head. The wallet had bills in it from the 'teens."

"The divers will get paid, the cops will get overtime, the chief will play with your bra and the woman will be screaming 'I told you so.' for the next 20 years."

"Yup ... very satisfying all around."

"Well, let's go see your Wendolyn. It's just up the hill."

"OH MY. That's quite a house."

"You'll see the hotel from the balcony porch ... it's even more impressive."

Tim started to knock but Wendy just barged on in.

"Tim? It's home. You don't knock at home." She shouted, "Wendolyn! Where you, Too?"

"I'm in the kitchen, mom." Too came out of the swinging door at the back, she was drying her hands on a towel. "I just put the meatlo ... holy shit, mom. Tim said you looked young, but, My God, Girl ... let me look at you. Junior?!? Come down here."

"Aw mom, do I have to?" an extremely familiar voice echoed down the stairway next to the kitchen door. "I've almost won!!"

"It's your Gramma Wendy, Junior ... be prepared for a shock." Too hollered up the staircase, "Wake up your Dad and Granpa on the way down." She turned to Wendy, "Wendy, your husband is here. I don't know how he's going to take this." She wiped her face on the towel. "You know he's got a bad heart. That's why I got the 'Illusion' (IL-14). He lost his certificate."

"David is here?" croaked Wendy. She sat down. Fortunately, there was a chair behind her. She turned pretty white.

A voice from the stairway spoke up, "Grandmother? Naw, mom. It's like looking in a mirror ... except I've got bigger boobs..." Junior sashayed over to Tim and Wendy, "Hi Tim." She struck a 'going on twenty sex bomb pose.'

"Practicing that in the mirror, have you? You don't have the pelvic tilt down yet." Tim thrust his forward and a little to the right, "like this." He did it again. Junior copied him. "That's it."

"You're the best Not an Uncle in the whole world." She kissed him. "Now I need to see this grandmother who looks like me."

Wendy stood up in a daze. The dining room had a big full length mirror and the two, Wendy and Wendy stood, side by side, and compared. Junior was not only built better in the chest, she was taller ... maybe five foot as compared to 4'10".

Rejuvenation does marvelously as far as it goes, which is really far, but Wendy had a more mature look than Junior.

She had dancers legs and slightly wider hips. Junior had bicycle legs and narrow hips.

Wendy had the eyes of five thousand years of being right in all her prophecies, and losing her children to old age. Junior was 12 and her eyes shone in the innocence of those years.

These differences were minuscule but they were there. By 16 years old, considering the times and promiscuity, there wouldn't be a speck of difference ... unless Junior fell afoul of indifferent males.

Wendy had the love of her man from day one. Junior was just moving into raging hormones and crushes.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.