Second Timothy:  A Sequel to STOPWATCH - Cover

Second Timothy: A Sequel to STOPWATCH

Copyright© 2012 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 7: Second Timothy: Visitation

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 7: Second Timothy: Visitation - Wendy must make a major decision. Very major. After her rescue, in 1964, she meets the man of her dream. Man? Boy. In 2001 she journeys to New York to confer with her broker and...well...

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Time Travel   Humor   Tear Jerker   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

The hole was getting deeper; sharp ... thin ... dripping. The ... Evil ... was palpable, nauseating ... if she didn't find a way out soon...

"Oh..." Wendy sat up in different surroundings, she was terrified. "I need to tell Wanzor ... no wait, Wanzor?" Wendy visibly shifted gear, "That's me, Wanzor ... Seer to Horus "Catfish" of Hierakonpolis. The strength that was Sumer is gone. I'm in upper Egypt. I MUST tell the King." 'Sometimes I hate that damn watch!'

She rushed to the Kings chamber.

The Hawk headed guards crossed spears in front of the chamber door. Wendy spoke a word of power and passed through the spears and the heavy ornate cedar door. Catfish was playing with a bevy of toys. Two had one head first over the King's cock. They were forcing her to take him deeper. One was saying, "Swallow or choke."

'Where does he come up with all these little buxom blonds?' thought Wendy. 'Then again, I'm blond over blue ... just not buxom.' She shivered. The idea of playing 'games' with Catfish distressed her. 'I need a clear mind for this.'

"Wanzor, my Seer." Catfish spoke, "you have had a sign?" 'She damn well better have had one. I was just getting ready to relieve my overload.'

"Yes, my King." No obeisance for Wanzor ... she was too valuable to distress ... and she knew it.

The king thought, 'Patience, Catfish. She is far more powerful than you.' He pushed his retinue of playthings aside. 'How old is she? 400 winters? More? She was Seer to my ancestors since ... well, since I had ancestors.' He attended ... even Kings attended Wanzor.

"You must not go hunting in the morning. Force your only son, Narmor, to go in your place. Make sure he goes on this exact path. He must walk side by side with your hunter." A scroll appeared in her hand. She handed it to Catfish. "This is the path set by Gosh, your hunt master. They plan murder, O King. Narmor is tired of waiting for you to die."

The map had the route set by the hunter, almost at the end was a red 'X'. "They have dug a deep pit, filled it with sharp stakes and covered it with reeds and sand. Now is NOT the time for love or sentiment. He dies or you do."

"He was a difficult child," waffled the King, "But, I love the man he has become."

"He dies tomorrow ... or you die within a week. The lust to be King is strong in Narmor."

"Who shall reign in my stead if my son is dead?" Catfish was arguing against Ra, and knew it.

Wanzor was suddenly surrounded by multicolored smoke ... she swelled to gigantic size. Her voice deepened and magnified. The bevy of playthings ran screaming from the room. The apparition spoke.

"The child is yet unborn ... send Narmor in your place. Stay and entertain Colshu in your chambers. She will conceive a son."

The figure melted into the smoke ... there was a mighty wind ... the smoke dissipated. Wanzor was crumpled on the tile floor.

"Gods! I hate it when that happens." She shook her head, then shook all over.

"I'm not to happy with that either," said the King ... he had pissed himself.

"You were going to let your son live."

"I was ... I mean, I was?"

"You were! Come help me stand, little man. The Sun God has spoken. Fail to heed His Oracle at your peril. Do what you must or I will be Seer to Narmor in a week."

Catfish, King of Upper Egypt, left his bed and helped Wanzor to her feet. Just the touch of her cleared his mind.

"One thing to remember. Colshu will give you a son and you will live long enough to see him become a man. Which do you prefer?

"Narmor, Horus tomorrow or Ro, King in 15 winters?

"If you do go to die in the pit and do not send Narmor to die in the pit he has dug for you, his mother will kill you with an asp. Do as Ra commands and I will take care of her."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.