Miss Kitty Is One Pretty Pussy - Cover

Miss Kitty Is One Pretty Pussy

by harry lime

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: The fantastic world of Kitty-cat girls is not much different from being a normal 16 year old teenager. Kitty and her best friend Pinklicious get into all sorts of trouble with horny human boys. The resourceful Kitty knows how to take care of herself and can take care of any problem no matter how difficult.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lolita   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Hairy   Teacher/Student   Violence   School   .

Little Miss Kitty was just like any other 16 year old schoolgirl. Well, of course, except for her pointy furry ears and her long sensuous tail. She managed to keep her tail pretty well hidden in the classroom by tucking it between her legs inside of her pink hot pants.

Kitty had lots and lots of friends but none of them realized just how much she wanted to be like a normal teenage girl. Her best friend Pinklicious Princess always waved her long tail around like a promiscuous pussy girl from the other side of the tracks and hissed at all the schoolboys to let them know she was totally available.

The very shy Kitty tried to keep her ears hidden with the sports cap that came down real low in the back. When she was wearing the cap and had her tail tucked in, you couldn't tell she wasn't a 100% pure-bred human girl. In fact, Kitty had the most agreeable facial features that made most of the boys who came close enough to see her pretty blue eyes and her cherry red lips fall instantly in love with her.

She always kept her fingernails closely clipped so she wouldn't do injury to any boy brave enough to kiss her. Kitty knew instinctively when a human boy was zeroing in on her hot little body because her hidden tail would start to vibrate with the early warning system for her quivering pussy slit.

Her human body was just like any other schoolgirl except for her ears and tail. They had just finished their final exam and most of the students had gone to the gym for the free food and punch. Kitty had stayed in the classroom to help Mr. Kennedy her teacher pack the books and materials away for next year. When she finished her work, the handsome teacher patted his leg and Kitty ran over and hopped up onto his lap with a very satisfied rattle in her throat and deep purrs from way down in her diaphragm. Mr. Kennedy's "thing" was uncoiled and sticking up in the air again. She looked up and waited for his sign of assent before she opened her mouth and enveloped the thick shaft with her teenaged lips. She was ever so glad Mr. Kennedy was not so very long like her Mother's boyfriend Oscar. She really liked Oscar but sometimes his long, thick cock was so demanding and constantly filled her with dread that she would not be able to take it all in and make him happy.

Mr. Kennedy had already lifted her tail up and was pushing his fingers into her poopy hole. She was a little worried about that because had only taken it in back there a couple of times and never with Mr. Kennedy. At least he was a reasonable size so she did not put up any fuss at all. She screeched a little when he shoved his cock inside her real fast. Then, she settled down around his comfortable thrusting and lifted her soft white bottom for his hard muscled legs.

Her teacher petted her head and scratched under her chin just the way he knew she loved it. Soon she was panting like she had just finished a long hard race. Her pussy juice was starting to squirt. She had no control over it. When Mr. Kennedy started to spank her ass real hard, she was totally over the top and just held onto his arms so he would stay inside of her.

"That's a good little girl, Kitty. Milk me nice with your pussy lips, little Kitty."

After the handsome teacher's spurts had ceased, he slowly withdrew his dripping cock and Kitty immediately stuffed it back into her mouth for a complete cleaning operation. Her pink tongue was working overtime to get every last drop of creamy cum. She was one pussy who really loved her cream.

Mr. Kennedy told Kitty she had done very well and would most likely get an A for the course.

Kitty ran down to the gym and found her best friend Pinklicious Princess dancing her pretty bottom on the lap of a senior boy with huge basketball hands. The boy had such a grin on his face you just knew his cock was rubbing right inside Pinklicious's ass crack. Kitty could tell from the far-away look on her friend's face that she was in the midst of a marvelous orgasm, so she waited to tell her about the fantastic session with Mr. Kennedy.

Pinklicious hobbled out into the hallway after Kitty and they exchanged their notes on the evening's festivities. She told Kitty that her new friend Clarence and his 3 brothers wanted to learn a little bit more about the Kitty-Cat anatomy. Kitty had to giggle because she knew there was really not much of a difference between the female Kitty-Cats and the human girls. She knew the reason Clarence and his brothers wanted to see for themselves was because of the silly rumor that their female slits ran sideways instead of up and down.

It was so ridiculous that she just had to laugh whenever a new boyfriend started rooting around down deep inside her hotpants. She knew they were looking for the "strange" equipment and the mischievous Kitty girl loved seeing the sometimes "disappointed" and sometimes "relieved" looks on their silly boy faces. For some strange reason, she always seemed to wind up allowing the relieved boys to pull her hotpants down and do "it" to her. In her short experience, the disappointed boys tended to be lacking focus and seldom could hold their erection long enough to make her feel good inside.

The 2 pretty young Kitty-girls followed the fast-talking Clarence out to his car. He was only 17 and still had a nice sporty looking car. Kitty could understand why Pinklicious was attracted to the tall boy with the huge hands and some very angry-looking pimples on his hairless face. They hopped in the back and told Clarence and Kitty complimented him on his ride.

"This is so very nice, Clarence, you keep it so very clean and sparkly inside. What is that super nice aroma that I smell? It reminds me of something."

Clarence, thinking real fast, told the girls that it must be the new "French Vanilla" mist he used to keep the car smelling real fresh. His guilty conscience pricked his thoughts with the memory of the shouts of the hitchhiking female he had nailed right in the middle of the back seat only last night. She had been a real juicy bitch and squirmed deliciously left and right and up and down until he had to shoot his entire load right up deep inside her tight little slit. After he was finished, she just lay there and stared at him with accusing eyes. Clarence was not too impressed with her attitude because he could tell from her juices flowing before his cock even touched her pussy that she wanted it real bad. He was certain he was correct in his assessment because the pretty young girl did not hesitate to lick his cock clean with her wet tongue without being asked. When she was finished, the disheveled girl with creamy cum seeping down the inside of her legs, gently put his cock away inside his trousers and sat back down like nothing was amiss. She gave him a scrap of paper that said, simply,

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.