Bound
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2012 by Semper Superne Niten

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A slutty slave elf is fucked in public. She thinks back to when her master first broke her...

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Rape   Slavery   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Public Sex  

She was naked, clean, a virgin, a slave for sale. Her pussy had been shaven, and her hands were shackled behind her back, making her unable to cover herself up. Her slave training told her what to expect, and she was wet between her clenched thighs, hoping noone noticed her arousement. The auctioneer introduced her, and the starting price was twice as much as the other slaves. Of the other slaves whose masters had stayed behind, she could feel their envious stares. A tall elf caught her eye as she looked through the crowd; he was golden, his hair shining, skin glowing. His tawny eyes were so erotic that she almost came right there, and his gaze, meeting hers, seemed to know that. He smirked, then called out a price. She felt her cunt juice dripping down her leg, and hated herself for that. Men had killed her family, caused the fire to burn down the tree that was her home, and she swore to never love a man again, for the man who burned her house down was angry that she had refused to bed him. She almost considered breaking her vow, but remembered the screams of her family as she hid behind a bush, watching in horror as the flames licked at the upper branches, the sound of something crashing bringing the screams to an end as she started screaming at the top of her lungs. The fire setter turned, recognizing her, and fled. In the end, she sent herself to slave school, hoping to have sexual relationships without love. But, basing on the golden elf and the high prices he bid at, she had no chance of a harsh, ugly master she had no chance of falling in love with...

Him. He had bought her. He strode up to the stage, his tunic showing his slim muscles, and took her lead chain. He led her to his tree, and inside, which was furnished sparsely. But he did not lead her to his bedroom, as she had expected; he led her down, under the ground, where, at the very center of the root system, there was a metal room. It was full of torture devices, and this was where he led her. He shackled her hands high as she could reach, and the cold air caused her aroused trickling to cool on her heated skin. She bit her lip to keep from crying out when he gripped her hair to pull it back, and his other hand unclipped her leash, dropping it to the floor as he touched her pussy. She flinched back, straining away from his touch. He roughly yanked her hair back, and she squealed, startled and a little in pain at the uncomfy position. She felt his hard, hot dick touch her ass and she shrank forward, her ass clenching, suddenly losing her courage. He had let yanked her her to the side. "Look at the dick that is going to take your maidenhood!" he demanded, and her eyes traveled to his cock. She shuddered at the monstrous size, feeling herself get more aroused. She didn't want that monster cock in her, she knew, so she pulled away, straining as hard as she could against her bonds. He chuckled evily, then slowly slid his cock along her slit. She shuddered, knowing her body wanted it but straining against it, fighting her passion. He slid the tip into her cunt, fucking gently, and she cried out, trying to get him out. He plunged deeply into her, and she felt something inside her popped painfully. Crying out, she tried to pull away, tried to get him out, and failed, him being the stronger one. He pressed her onto his cock as she screamed at her violation. He started fucking her in earnest, plunging and chafing her, and she groaned, her passion getting to her, trying to stay still as he intruded on her cunt, but she got caught up with the lust, starting to move her hips haphazardly as she got closer to her climax. Her violator tickled her clit, and she came, screaming and panting, going limp, wanting more in spite of herself. He came, too, after a couple of minutes, and filled her with his cum. As he withdrew his cock, the cum leaked out of her, dripping down her leg. He slapped her. "Don't spill my seed!" he spat at her spitefully, and she tearfully obeyed, trying to clamp the liquid in place with her bruised, battered cunt. He undid her bonds, then laid her on the bed and tied her hands up again. The slave felt alarmed when he spread her legs and tied them, making it harder for her to hold the cum, and a drop leaked out. The master punished her immediately, flogging her mercilessly until she blacked out...

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.