Uncle Dan Trains Cindy
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2012 by RonBo

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Dan begins training his niece. She must learn how to appease a man... and his cock. It's a good thing she likes to be spanked!

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Enema  

Late Saturday afternoon I decided that I would go out alone to do some grocery shopping for snacks and pick up some Chinese for supper. I told Cindy. "I have some errands to run. I will pick up supper on the way back. I should be gone about two hours. And ... you young lady are to remain naked while I am gone. Is that clear?"

"Yes Uncle Dan. I will be naked and waiting for you when you get home." She was grinning as she said it.

I dressed for the first time in roughly twenty four hours and headed for my sister's car in the driveway, after giving both of Cindy's bare titties a rough caress.

I backed the car out of the driveway into the middle of the street. As I put the car in drive and began pulling away I caught a glimpse of blue out of the corner of my eye. It looked like someone had cut through the bushes heading towards the back door.

I drove around the block parking in front of the house. I was curious. Was someone cutting through the yard or did Cindy have company?

I quietly let myself in the back door, softly closing the door behind me. I stood in the doorway between the kitchen and the living room feeling my cock staring to rise. Cindy was indeed still naked sitting back on the couch while a dark haired beauty had her face buried in her snatch. I could hear the wet sounds of this young girl's ministrations on my nieces pussy. The girl had raven black hair down past her shoulders with a tight bottom encased by pale yellow shorts pulled mostly into the crease of her ass.

I had the urge to pull my belt loose from my pants and whip it across this girl's taught bottom but I refrained from doing so. I wanted to see just how this scene was going to play out.

I had witnessed girl on girl sex before. I had even participated while my ex wife and her pretty sister had eaten each other's pussys while I rained kisses down on their nude sweat slicked bodies, finally creaming inside of my sister in law's juicy cunt.

Cindy moaned as she had a mild orgasm. "Take off your clothes Rachel. I want to kiss your pussy."

Well, so much for Cindy's first taste of pussy being her own mother. It appeared that my young niece Cindy was bisexual or in an experimental period of her life.

Rachel stood letting me see that she was very pretty, with long legs stretching out from her tight buns. While Rachel opened her blouse to expose her grapefruit sized braless tits, Cindy was pulling down her yellow shorts revealing that Rachel wasn't wearing underwear, exposing a mound with rich dark curls surrounding a puffy wet slit.

As quietly as I could I disrobed letting my rock hard cock free. I stroked myself slowly as I watched the two girls lye on the floor in the traditional sixty nine position, mouth to pussy, pussy to mouth. I had seen this done before but there was something about two naked women sucking each other's cunts that intensified my arousal.

I was as naked as the two teen girls now. I was preparing to walk over to them and see what their reaction would be, when they changed position. They had scissored their legs over each other putting their mounds together. I had never seen it done this way before. The two girls were roughly grinding their cunts together while they groaned loudly with lust. It looked like they were fucking each other.

I could wait no longer. I needed release. They didn't even notice me as I stood over them jerking my cock frantically wanting to shower the two nudes with my cum. They were both shrieking with their orgasms as my cock spewed my hot spend across both of their faces. Spurt Spurt Spurt

When the hot slime struck their faces they finally realized that they had company, untangling their legs and pulling apart.

"Shit, shit, shit." Cindy cried.

"Of fuck." Rachel moaned.

"Hi Rachel," I said with a big grin on my face. "I'm Cindy's Uncle Dan."

Rachel demurely crossed one arm across her luscious breasts hiding her erect nipples from me and with her other hand cupped her dripping pussy, trying to hide that also. "I know who you are and what you are doing to Cindy."

I raised an eyebrow. "Oh?"

"After you fell asleep last night Cindy called me and told me everything you two have been doing. Everything!

Again I said, "Oh?" as I reached down to pull both of her arms away from her body. With the forefinger and thumb of each of my hands I grasped Rachel's nipples, with a firm grip and hauled her to her knees, her face only inches from my dangling half hard member. "I suggest young lady that you get dressed and leave or if you want to share in what Cindy has been enduring put my prick in your mouth and show me what kind of a cocksucker you are.

I twisted both of her nipples harshly causing her mouth to open in pain. When she didn't pull away I inserted my prick into her open mouth and said. "Start sucking Rachel. You have to do real well to match what Cindy does to my cock with her hot mouth.

I never let go of my grip on her nips as she began to bob her head in response. She had tears in her eyes but she sucked and sucked, doing quite well at her fellatio attempt until I sprayed her mouth with my cum. "Good girl. After I rest for a bit Cindy will show you the proper way to make love to a man's cock. You watch her closely because when it's your turn again I will expect to receive your very best blow job of your life.

Cindy couldn't hide her joy at having her friend on her knees at my mercy. I let go of Rachel's sore nipples. Cindy wasted no time. She had one nipple in her soothing mouth while she tenderly caressed the other one.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.