The Good Little Wife - Cover

The Good Little Wife

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Marie is the perfect little wife. She was well trained by her mother to please her husband in all regards. Now she is bored and wants to expand her universe to other fields of interest. She finds what she is looking for in a quiet little church in the country.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Mother   InLaws   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Clergy  

Finally, it was Sunday morning.

Marie was extra careful in her early morning toilet. She even spritzed her delicate feminine folds in the eventuality that the esteemed Reverend Harris elected to avail himself of her scented charms with his elegant tongue. She paid equally as much attention and detailed freshening to her puckered brown eye in the hope that the dedicated churchman would fill her nether region with his enlightened spirituality. Just the very thought of his splendid head bobbing between her legs in the seclusion of a cloistered part of the rectory was sufficient to cause noticeable dampening of her special Sunday knickers.

She peeked into the bedroom and saw her banker husband motionless under the "dead weight" of her stupefied mother with her mouth still resting peacefully around his now flaccid cock. Marie stifled a giggle at the sight of her mother's naked bum up high with a reddened look that betrayed her weakness for anal delights.

Only recently, she had been awakened to the pleasures of opening her rear door for her husband's spirited use. Of course, it had been on her mother's insistence to allow the older woman some degree of respite from the over-sexed banker's anal fetish.

The empty bottle of French wine attested to their continued state of unconsciousness for some extended period. She had made certain the night before to encourage their consumption of a copious amount of the exquisitely flavored spirits. Now she would have more than enough time to renew her acquaintance with the well-hung man of God.

Under her long dress of fine Swiss lace, she donned her mother's naughty French hose that were fully open in the rear allowing any type of desired insertion in either her scented pussy or her recently activated brown eye. She remembered that the good Reverend was much aroused by her anal opening and had inserted his fingers with great delicacy deep inside her fundament.

The church services were quite uplifting, actually, and Marie had been brought to the very edge of shedding moisture from her eyes with the playing of the excellent organist. She did restrain her show of emotionalism not only due to its unseemliness but because she was most solicitous of her eye cosmetic application.

She was a bit put off to see the young female singer hovering around the person of the Reverend like some silly butterfly fluttering before making a landing. Marie was determined that the only butterfly fluttering around the Reverend Harris's fine cock would be her pussy lips or her puckered anal opening.

The morning light was just at the right angle when Reverend Harris emerged to greet her in the vestibule. She was certain her hair was presented in full glory framed by the delicate early morning rays. She hoped he did not discern her new wrinkle at the corner of her left eye. Marie was aware that her youth was fleeting and she wanted to take advantage of every single opportunity presented to her.

After a few short moments of banal platitudes expressed primarily for the ears of any of the worshipers still present in the immediate area, the handsome man of God leaned close and whispered in her ear,

"Would you care to light a special candle in the contemplation alcove, my dear?"

Marie knew exactly what kind of candle he wanted to light up. It was her very own sticky candle ready to be ignited at both ends and consumed in the fires of passion.

She walked in glowing anticipation of submissive impalement at the mercy of the fine figured churchman. They walked in studied genteelness, together yet, not too closely for fear of imaginative or curious eyes. As soon as they rounded the corner of the alcove's unique privacy, Marie was swept up into the strong arms of the Reverend and he wasted no time in ravishing her wet and open mouth with his greedy tongue. The very heated young Frenchwoman was now almost panting for relief of the undeniable itch between her long shapely legs and reached down to grasp the Reverend Harris's cock with a firm yet gentle hand. She wanted her paramour to understand at this very moment she was not the least bit consumed with thoughts of pre-coital bliss but was fully ready to grant entrance of his already erect member without further delay.

He got the message immediately due to his many previous consultations with sexually deprived female members of the parish. The Reverend Harris was ever quick off the mark in meeting such demands with well-practiced ease.

Quickly, he spun Marie around and pushed her head down whilst he flipped her long dress and slip up over her waist. He looked with an appreciative eye at the naughty French knickers with their open invitation to impalement. He could easily see she was already dripping wet with her female juices and that her luscious twat was pulsating with excited anticipation. He gave a studied look at her most delectable brown eye that blinked at him with a subtle sensuousness. A single touch of his finger confirmed that this well-mannered and exquisite creature was quite familiar with the pleasures of a more base and bawdy nature. He went back to his original target and rubbed his rampant cock up and down Marie's seeping pussy slit. She shuddered and bent over ever further offering him a wider and easier entryway.

Marie felt the huge cock sliding up deep inside her quivering pussy. She had an immediate convulsive orgasm that caused her to spurt her juices onto the Reverend's legs. She was a bit mortified at her wanton behavior and knew she would have to be punished for this indiscretion. The thought of her placement over the Reverend knees in front of all the parishioner's knowing eyes made her vaginal walls clutch at the invading cock with desperate possessiveness and a greedy need for deeper penetration.

She almost lost her breath when her rider paused to worry her flanks with his heavy handed spanks on both sides. The sound of her humiliation echoed inside the small conservatory mocking the pious statues of more perfect human specimens. She looked up into the accusing eyes of the long dead onlookers and felt deserved shame for her depraved actions. But at this very instant, Marie knew she was far too weak to change her ways. She could feel her major orgasm approaching and the telltale signs of her quaking limbs and shortness of breath gave her ample warning. It was a warning that did not prepare her adequately for the transport of her physical body to a heaven of pleasure that left her moaning and shivering in pathetic aftershocks on the cold stone floor of the grotto of lust.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.