A Very Private Beach - Cover

A Very Private Beach

Copyright© 2012 by Jehoram

Chapter 4: The Fourth Day

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: The Fourth Day - "So, would you like to masturbate now?" the naked lady asked. I was on a nudist beach dedicated to exhibitionism and public sex. This story is about how I fell in love with that lady and discovered a part of myself that I'd never dreamed I had. (Note: Story codes may apply to later chapters.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Lactation   Exhibitionism   Menstrual Play   Nudism  

She was there at the gate, as she'd promised.

"Did you have a nice cruise?" she said by way of greeting.

"A cruise it wasn't! We took a beating from the ocean, but we got most of the data we were looking for." I drew her to me, and we kissed. "I never got a chance to wash those panties of yours."

"I'm sure you didn't. In fact, I'm sure you went to bed with them on your face every night!"

"Damn right! I missed you so much, Liz! I needed to smell you, to make sure you weren't a dream."

"You know, if that didn't sound gross, it would really be romantic! But I know what you mean. I didn't think about anything else, either. Or anybody else."

We made our way down the beach, stripping at the fringe of the nude beach. Some of the same people were there as before, along with some others and another half dozen children. The warmer weather had brought out almost the entire contingent of the area's nudists. When we arrived at Hard-on Beach (and, yes, I had one!), there were more people there, too. The people near the entrance were content to just chat and socialize and do some innocent necking, while those farther away were making love or watching the others do so. There was quite a crowd around Barry and Alison, with the onlookers, male and female alike, openly masturbating as they watched the pair fuck. They must have been in heaven, to look around and see half a dozen hard cocks spitting cum in their direction ... not to mention a dozen bouncing bare breasts on wanton display.

It was a little too much of a crowd scene for me, so Liz and I made our way to the edge of the beach, where we laid our beach towels and proceeded to screw. We were at each other like hormone-crazed teenagers; no sooner were we oiled up than we were coupled together, as hungry for each other's bodies as starving men were for food. I came much sooner than I wanted, but was able to pleasure Liz with my tongue and fingers even after my cock had lost the battle. Then we just snuggled, murmuring sweet nothings into each other's ears. Somehow that was all we needed to do. We had nothing more to say, nothing more to do.

"So what was that: water or wine?" I asked her at last.

"Lemonade, I think. Very thirst-quenching, and very sweet! And boy, was I thirsty!"

"Damn, you were wet!" I said. "Was that because of the 'expensive vibrator' you drove in on?"

She laughed. "Yes, partly. And partly because I needed to fuck you again. A week is way too long!"

"I agree. The panties weren't enough. In fact, they probably made the situation worse! Not that I would have thrown them overboard."

"You know, Dick, I've missed you more than I've missed anybody. I think you're going to be a keeper."

"Do you think so? I have my faults, you know. I've had trouble with authority figures when I was a kid, although I think that's in the past now. And I'm not the most patient guy in the world."

"Patient enough to get me to my climax even after you've had yours. That's a rarity among the guys I've made love to."

She paused, stroking my soft dick and pinching the foreskin between her thumb and forefinger and gently rubbing the layers together. Then she spoke again. "What we have is more than fucking, I think. When we uncouple, it's like some of me leaving with you. I can't explain it, but I feel ... emptier. Not just my vagina, but all of me. Do you know what I mean?"

"I think so. I mean, if it's anything like I feel. Usually after I cum, the world comes back to me too fast, and I feel the hardness of the bed, the roughness of the sheets, and maybe the crick in my back. But with you, there's a space where I feel like I'm feeding on your energy, like when I'm in a hot bath, and I just want to bask."

"Then you do understand. Let's go for a swim."

We got up and stretched, and then made our way to the water. Along the way, I saw maybe twenty other men, all in various stages of erection, and an equal number of women. We passed a young man stretched out on a towel; his face was covered with his shirt. He was wanking himself, taking his time about it, focusing only on the sensation of his oily hand on his eight-inch erection and oblivious to any spectators. A dark-haired woman with generous boobs, one a cup size larger than the other, regarding the youth appraisingly, as if mentally comparing his erection to that of her companion's, which she was stroking as they chatted. The rest of the crowd didn't seem to notice him at all.

"That could have been you," Liz said, "if you'd known on that first day that you could do it here."

"Maybe then, when the beach was empty. Now it's too public for me. Do you know him?"

"No. He's new. I guess he doesn't mind being watched, since he picked so public a place. You know, in a way he's me. Or he's who I was ... coming down here alone to wank. Only he's probably hoping for some pussy, or some cock, but I wasn't. The thought of a real relationship with anybody was kind of scary, since I'd just come through a string of bad ones. Until you came along. That's one of my faults: I'm not good at keeping men. I think it's because I project some sort of fantasy ideal on them, and then get angry with them because they can't live up to it."

"Are you sure you aren't doing that with me?"

She smiled. "Believe me, I wonder about that! But you've never given me any reason to think that you're not who you seem to be. With the others, there were warning signs that I missed, or that I refused to see. I'm not getting those vibes with you. Maybe it's because I watched you jerk off within five minutes of our meeting. Usually it's the careful dance, and the getting acquainted and the sexual tension, before the subject of sex comes up. But we sort of had it the other way around."

By this time, we'd waded into the water up to our waists. She let go of my hand and started swimming, with an easy side-stroke, and I followed her with a slow breast-stroke. The surf was strong enough to try a little body-surfing, and Barry and Alison were already there, with Alison getting the best rides of the two. I finally got the hang of it after four or five waves. When we tired of that, Liz said to Alison, "Dick and I are going to go back and screw some more. Do you want to watch us, or join us?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.