A Very Private Beach - Cover

A Very Private Beach

Copyright© 2012 by Jehoram

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - "So, would you like to masturbate now?" the naked lady asked. I was on a nudist beach dedicated to exhibitionism and public sex. This story is about how I fell in love with that lady and discovered a part of myself that I'd never dreamed I had. (Note: Story codes may apply to later chapters.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Lactation   Exhibitionism   Menstrual Play   Nudism  

The Third Day

She was back the next day, waiting for me in the parking lot. This time, I popped the trunk without being asked.

"So how did your date go?" I asked.

"You mean, did we fuck?" she asked in a low voice.

"I mean, how did it go? I don't care whether you fucked, I care about whether you enjoyed yourself."

"Well, as a matter of fact, I did enjoy it, for a while, and yes, we fucked. That part didn't go so good. I'll tell you about it on the beach, if you're interested. Let's go. I'm horny as hell now."

"Just at the sight of me? We haven't even kissed."

She kissed me. "That's only made it worse! Actually, I was getting off on the motorcycle ride. I usually don't, but I almost came just from the motor. That bike's a damned expensive vibrator, but it works."

We made our way to the nude beach, where we stripped again. She wasn't kidding about being horny; her panties were soaked with her cum. "C'mon," she said as I doffed my shorts and shirt. "I don't want people on this beach to see me with my pussy so wet."

When we got to our usual space on the "private" beach, she spread out her towel and we oiled each other up. There was none of the coyness she'd showed yesterday. Once our backs were oiled, rolled me onto my back and went straight for my dick. It was hard right away, and she simply sat down on it, forcing it into her. God, she was wet! As she bounced down on top of me, she was rubbing her clit. I watched her breasts bounce as she bounced. I was doing everything I could to slow my orgasm, but nothing was working, and I groaned, "Liz. I've gotta cum." Just then, she came, and her juices trickled down my balls onto the towel. I released my load into her, but I doubt that she even felt it. She was trembling, her eyes were closed, and she was rubbing her tits as if feeling them for the first time. Then she just sort of flopped down on me, putting her full weight on my chest, and I felt her cunt muscles relax, then slowly tense, and then relax again, over and over, as though she was milking my cock to get all the jism out. I felt it slip out of her, and then she gave a long, low laugh.

"God, that was good!" she said. "I needed that!"

"I'm sorry I couldn't last longer, Liz. I was doing everything I could to stall. Thinking about garbage. Thinking about work. Thinking about bills. Nothing helped."

"Don't worry. It was just what I wanted."

"Better than yesterday?"

"Not better. Different, though. It was like thirst."

"How so?"

"Well, when you're really thirsty, you know, you just want water and lots of it. That's what today was. Yesterday, it was wine, not water. I didn't want to drink it so fast. I wanted to sip it, and savor it, discover its overtones and aftertastes."

"So what was your fuck last night? Wine or water?"

"Flat Seven-Up!" she snorted. "We went to my place after dinner. I wanted him to wear a condom, but he bitched about it. He swore he was clean, but I didn't believe him, so I insisted. Anyway, we fucked, and he was like 'Let me take it off. Let me really feel you, ' and like that. I was almost cumming when he came; I was that close! And when he took the rubber off, I could see a sore on the underside of his dick. 'What's that?' I said, and he said it was nothing, it was something he always had. That sonofabitch had herpes, or worse, and he wouldn't tell me!"

"And that tore it for you?"

"It sure killed the mood. And then, he had the nerve to ask me if his cock was the best I'd ever had. I said, 'I had a better cock than that just a few hours ago, ' and I told him about our fucking on the beach. He hit the roof, got all possesive, told me that he expected me to be faithful to him. After one fuck! I told him to get out, so he did."

She paused, and then continued. "I really needed a climax, but not with him. I got out the old rabbit and got off, but I kept thinking about how different it would have been with you."

"If it makes you feel better, I jacked off twice last night thinking about you."

"Listen, I'm wondering something. I asked you for your medical record, and you got it to me right away. But how come you didn't ask for one in return?"

"I trusted you. I figured that you knew the importance of taking care of yourself, and that you were used to taking care of yourself. The karate, the way you take care of your bike. Your carefulness about me. You came across as a person who doesn't let these details slide."

"You seem the same way. and to prove I trust you, I'll do something for you that I wouldn't do to that other guy." And with that, she took my cock, still slimy with her juices, into her mouth and gently sucked on it.

The feeling was exquisite. And to cap it off, she slid a finger up my ass and gently massaged my prostate. I was hard again in seconds. There was no hurry, no urgency. I surrendered to the sensation, and to the breeze, and the sun, and the crash of the surf. It was the complete moment, except for one thing. I had to taste her pussy again.

"Let me eat you as you blow me," I begged. She shifted position to allow me access to her cunt and resumed sucking. The musky taste of her juices, the silky softness of her folds, the tartness of my own cum as it streamed from her pussy, ratched up my lust another notch. But I was teasing her as she teased me.

At some point, I realized that Alison and Barry were there, looking at us. I smiled, and they smiled back. Barry was standing behind Alison, lifting and kneading her breasts and pinching her nipples as she parted the folds of her cunt with one hand and caressed her clit with the other. I couldn't see Barry's dick at firt; it might have been inside her ass for all I knew. Then I saw the cap protruding from between Alison's legs, under her slot, appearing and disappearing has he stroked her perineum with it. Then Liz took her mouth from my cock, kissed me on the lips, lay on her back, and spread her legs. "Fuck me now. Nice and slow."

"Barry and Alison..." I said.

" ... want a show," Liz finished. "Let's give them one!"

If it had been yesterday, I might have refused. But now all I could think of was getting inside that wet pussy again and fucking it silly. I slid my cock into her vagina and again she signaled the pace she wanted by the clenching of her vaginal muscles. Impossibly slow, I thought at first, but I took her cue. She responded by digging her heels into the back of my thigh. She was right about the tempo; it was almost like being in a rocking boat or a swinging hammock. I would get her to the point of the orgasm, then back off a little. Somewhere in there, Alison came with a gasp. And then Barry came; I saw her hand reaching down to press his cock against her hole to increase the friction, and then his cock squirted glob after glob of yellow-white cum on to the warm sand. Alison turned around and they embraced, tuning us out of their private ecstasy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.