Epic Blowjob

by CrazyJanie

Copyright© 2012 by CrazyJanie

True Story Sex Story: When Ron comes into the bar where I'm working and tells me how badly he needs to cum, I decide to help him out...

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Oral Sex   .

My name is Janie and this is a true story. When I was 25 I worked part-time as a bartender at a local hotel to earn some extra cash. It worked perfectly for me because I could basically name my own hours and therefore never had conflicts with my day job. It paid pretty well too--most of my customers were businessmen staying in the hotel and they tipped well since they could just charge it as a business expense. It was a pretty laid back environment as far as bars go and I never had to deal with fights breaking out or sloppy drunks (with a few notable exceptions).

I was single at the time and, being an attractive young woman, often got hit on by my customers. I usually turned them down citing the hotel's official rule forbidding employees from having any type of sexual relations with guests, but on several occasions I simply couldn't resist. I agreed to meet a few of the guys in their rooms after my shift ended over the course of the 3 years that I worked there. Once I even fucked a man in the bathroom while on duty. But this story isn't about those experiences ... it's about a man named Ron who came into the bar late one night, soon before closing.

Ron looked to be in his late 30s with short brown hair and a trim body. I had never seen him before when he approached the counter to order a drink. I brought him the whiskey he'd requested and we struck up a conversation.

"So what brings you to town?" I asked, genuinely curious. He looked pretty stressed out.

"I'm in the process of launching a new company and I've been in meetings with potential investors all week," he responded.

"Oh?" I said. "And how are they going?" My guess was that things weren't going well ... he looked like he hadn't slept all week.

"Better than I expected," he replied. "I have signed contracts from 3 new investors and it looks like I'll be able to raise enough capital to keep the business running."

"Well that sounds great," I told him. "Congratulations. Let me get you another drink on the house to celebrate."

I put the glass down in front of him and he downed it in 3 gulps. "Thanks," he said with a smile. "I needed that."

I left to wait on a few other customers. When I returned Ron ordered another drink. By that point he was a bit tipsy, but not really drunk. He looked a bit uncomfortable, but I wasn't sure why. Socially awkward maybe?

"Do you have any idea how beautiful you are?" he asked me. "I mean really--you're gorgeous."

I tried to play it off with my usual "innocent girl" act, preparing to use my standard line about not getting involved with hotel guests if he tried to initiate anything physical. "Thanks Ron," I said with a smile. "You seem like a nice guy."

He stared at me for a few moments after that, as though trying to decide what to say next. I got the feeling he was probably trying to picture me without my clothes on. Not that I can blame him ... I do have a nice body. I'm fairly tall, about 5'8", with a slim, athletic build and large breasts. On that particular night (well, most nights really), I was wearing a low-cut shirt that really showed off my cleavage. My long brown hair was pulled back into a messy ponytail.

"Can I ask you something, Janie?" he finally said.

"Sure, hit me."

"What's the longest you've gone without sex?"

I was a bit surprised by the question, but went along with it anyway. "Well..." I had to take a few seconds to think about it. "I had a pretty major dry spell my junior year of college. I guess it was about 6 months or so."

"Damn," he said. "A hot girl like you, surely you could have your pick of any man you wanted!"

He did have a point. It wasn't so much that I couldn't find a suitable fuck partner, I was just busy with schoolwork at the time and didn't want to complicate my life any further with sex. "You make everything sound so simple," I told him. "Besides, just because I wasn't having sex doesn't mean I wasn't getting off," I said with a wink.

He laughed. "What a woman! I wish my wife could be more like you. She left me last month."

"I'm so sorry," I said. "I had no idea. What happened?"

"I don't know, I guess we just grew apart over the years. I've been so busy with my business lately that we just sort of stopped spending time together."

I felt bad for the guy. My guess was that he hadn't had sex in at least a couple of months. "Well I hope you two can work things out," I said.

"I don't know, I think it's for the best. I just miss having someone waiting in bed for me each night. I'm so horny I don't know what to do with myself."

"How long has it been?" I asked.

He lowered his voice a bit. "I haven't cum in over 2 weeks. Between my travel schedule and the stress of both my wife and the business, I just haven't been able to get off. I haven't had an actual fuck in almost 3 months now."

"Wow," I said, noticing for the first time that he was fidgeting a bit in his barstool. It looked like he was trying to hide an erection. "I wish I could help you out, but I'm really not that kind of girl."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.